The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Surely there's some cotton need's pickin' right about now, no?

The hood is coming out again.

Jesus what a despicable human that dude is. I put racists on IG, but it's hard to avoid their posts on occasion. :rolleyes-41:

You won't put me on ignore because you know what I say is true.

There are blacks and there are negroes. Blacks are wonderful people. Negroes are vermin criminals who need to be put down...

Hmmm, so white folks are wonderful people, but Caucasians are vermin criminals who need to be put down. Help me out here.

Try to keep up.

I'm not talking about whites or caucasians. I'm talking about blacks and negroes.

Blacks = Good
Negroes = Bad

So how does that work with whites?

Whites = Good
Caucasians = Bad

No.

Whites = Good

Caucasians = Good

Very good Bull Connor, now we see the truth behind your racist assessment.

I have no idea who Bull Connor is, so you're just wasting your breath, Tyrone...

Bull Connor was an Alabama Liberal from back in the day who oppressed African Americans.

A liberal?

You mean a... a... DEMOCRAT??

White southern racist were no where near liberal.

So he wasn't a democrat?

Yep, a conservative, right wing, racist Democrat.

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

The trials of the Baltimore PD officers were pretty big too.
America is on trial...................again.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.
Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Have been fighting against if for years, when is your party going to get into the fight?

Y'all want to ban gun ownership and defund the police. We can only show you the water. We can't make you drink it.

I own guns when did I say guns should be banned? Also what is meant by defunding the police?

You oppose banning "assault rifles"?

What is an assault rifle?

Do you support Chicago gun laws?

Tell me what a Assault Rifle is first, one question at a time.

When even conservative posters are inclined to say that he’s guilty, that’s probably not a good sign for Chauvin.

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.
[/QUO

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.

You can rally thousands of black people to loot, pillage and burn the private property of law abiding citizens, but you have yet to do the same in response to the gang bangers

Who says we haven't, see they don't put that on the news. Which means white racists like you would never know that. Why don't you stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhood and the problem would go away.

Those guns are possessed illegally.

How as Long's gun possessed? How was Aliwi Alissa's gun possessed?

I'm referring to law abiding black people, who can't own a gun because of the restrictive gun laws in their cities.

What cities would that be?

You don't have a problem with blacks taking the law into their own hands when a cop shoots a black person, even if it's a totally righteous shoot.

See black folks don't get outraged when the cops kill a black man that was shooting at them, the problem is when you kill a man who is lying face down cuffed and he is murdered.

What do I mean by "defunding the police"?

Lets start with the BREATHE Act.

Ok, now explain your problem with the act.

Show us where thousands of blacks have rallied to fight gang bangers and run them out of their community. Can't wait to see it.

How are they going to run them out when you keep the drugs and guns flowing.

How many gang bangers legally possess firearms?

I don't know any gang bangers, so I couldn't tell you.

Black folks get outraged anytime a white cop shoots a black man, even if it's a righteous shoot. It happened in Pa last year.

Really what shoot was that?

The BREATHE Act wants to defund police and abolish prisons. That's what's wrong with it.

No, it's a little deeper than that.

Jesus what a despicable human that dude is. I put racists on IG, but it's hard to avoid their posts on occasion. :rolleyes-41:

There are blacks and there are negroes. Blacks are wonderful people. Negroes are vermin criminals who need to be put down...

Hmmm, so white folks are wonderful people, but Caucasians are vermin criminals who need to be put down. Help me out here.

Try to keep up.

I'm not talking about whites or caucasians. I'm talking about blacks and negroes.

Blacks = Good
Negroes = Bad

Whites = Good
Caucasians = Bad

No.

Whites = Good

Caucasians = Good

I have no idea who Bull Connor is, so you're just wasting your breath, Tyrone...

Bull Connor was an Alabama Liberal from back in the day who oppressed African Americans.

Bull Connor was a right wing, conservative, Southern racist.

Nice try. bull conner was a democrat party leader and politician.....Conservative has nothing to do with this......religious conservatives called abolitionists freed the slaves....conservatives today want to protect the Bill of Rights and the Constitution...the important part of who bull conner was, wasn't his conservatism, but his democrat party membership...since they wanted to conserve their racism.....vs. conservatives who want to conserve the beliefs of the Bill of Rights....like me.

Of course he was a Democrat, he also was a right wing, conservative, Christian racist.

I'm predicting it'll be a hung jury or an acquittal. I hope he gets convicted but I predict it will be something different.
Let's hope and pray you're wrong and a deserved guilty verdict is awarded.
Chauvin's fate is reduced down to an emotional issue that's become politics.

But there's something much bigger than that involved. Chauvin appeard to be demonstrating to Americans that he had a right to murder a black man in broad daylight. And he even kept one hand in his pocket to bring home the point that he could do it with impunity.

Don't you think the verdict on Chauvin will set America's course for the foreseeable future? I think this is the watershed issue that the extreme right has waited for in expectation of sealing it for black people.

I'm even beginning to think that it all could have been prearranged because it's just too ugly and prefect to have happened by chance. I see some possibility of the prearrangements being the near perfect setup for Chauvin's defense. They chose a black victim who could be just alive enough to be murdered by a cop soon enough to make it look to have the right effect. Clever! Sends the perfect message to all black men!
That is: yer fkn dead if you do so much as jay walk!

When this first happened I was on LE’s side of things. But, if I am to be intellectually honest, that 9.5 minutes of video, uncut, was powerful.

Had you nor seen that before?

Just clips...Not the entirety...

Were you living under a rock or something?

No, but I didn’t speculate at the time either...Look, why are you trying to argue here? I’m at the moment inclined to say he is guilty...Do you believe otherwise?

I’m just fascinated that you hadn’t seen the video up until NOW. That you had formed an opinion without actually watching the video until NOW. And you’re not the only one around here who has said that.

Amazing how all it takes is for people to actually watch what happened in order to convince them that this man is guilty.

I think he’s guilty as well. I believed that the moment I watched the video immediately after it happened.

Ok, still a lot of testimony to go, and since the start of this, I won’t speculate...All I’m saying is that the video will be hard to overcome.

I'm predicting it'll be a hung jury or an acquittal. I hope he gets convicted but I predict it will be something different.
Let's hope and pray you're wrong and a deserved guilty verdict is awarded.
Chauvin's fate is reduced down to an emotional issue that's become politics.

But there's something much bigger than that involved. Chauvin appeard to be demonstrating to Americans that he had a right to murder a black man in broad daylight. And he even kept one hand in his pocket to bring home the point that he could do it with impunity.

Don't you think the verdict on Chauvin will set America's course for the foreseeable future? I think this is the watershed issue that the extreme right has waited for in expectation of sealing it for black people.

I'm even beginning to think that it all could have been prearranged because it's just too ugly and prefect to have happened by chance. I see some possibility of the prearrangements being the near perfect setup for Chauvin's defense. They chose a black victim who could be just alive enough to be murdered by a cop soon enough to make it look to have the right effect. Clever! Sends the perfect message to all black men!
That is: yer fkn dead if you do so much as jay walk!

I don’t think it’s that deep. And, I certainly don’t think all police think that.

Try to keep up.

Blacks = Good
Negroes = Bad

Whites = Good
Caucasians = Bad

No.

Whites = Good

Caucasians = Good

You would love him, go study a little history of him and he will instantly become your hero.

Colored boys might need heroes. I don't...

No he is the racist white boys dream.

So, who are the heroes to ignorant negroes?

When this first happened I was on LE’s side of things. But, if I am to be intellectually honest, that 9.5 minutes of video, uncut, was powerful.

No, but I didn’t speculate at the time either...Look, why are you trying to argue here? I’m at the moment inclined to say he is guilty...Do you believe otherwise?

I’m just fascinated that you hadn’t seen the video up until NOW. That you had formed an opinion without actually watching the video until NOW. And you’re not the only one around here who has said that.

Amazing how all it takes is for people to actually watch what happened in order to convince them that this man is guilty.

I think he’s guilty as well. I believed that the moment I watched the video immediately after it happened.

Ok, still a lot of testimony to go, and since the start of this, I won’t speculate...All I’m saying is that the video will be hard to overcome.

The video has been around since day 1. Of course that’s going to be hard to overcome.

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

The trials of the Baltimore PD officers were pretty big too.
America is on trial...................again.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Have been fighting against if for years, when is your party going to get into the fight?

Y'all want to ban gun ownership and defund the police. We can only show you the water. We can't make you drink it.

I own guns when did I say guns should be banned? Also what is meant by defunding the police?

You oppose banning "assault rifles"?

What is an assault rifle?

Do you support Chicago gun laws?

Tell me what a Assault Rifle is first, one question at a time.

You know what I'm referring to. Stop being coy because you know you have no argument.

[/QUO

You can rally thousands of black people to loot, pillage and burn the private property of law abiding citizens, but you have yet to do the same in response to the gang bangers

Who says we haven't, see they don't put that on the news. Which means white racists like you would never know that. Why don't you stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhood and the problem would go away.

Those guns are possessed illegally.

How as Long's gun possessed? How was Aliwi Alissa's gun possessed?

I'm referring to law abiding black people, who can't own a gun because of the restrictive gun laws in their cities.

What cities would that be?

You don't have a problem with blacks taking the law into their own hands when a cop shoots a black person, even if it's a totally righteous shoot.

See black folks don't get outraged when the cops kill a black man that was shooting at them, the problem is when you kill a man who is lying face down cuffed and he is murdered.

What do I mean by "defunding the police"?

Lets start with the BREATHE Act.

Ok, now explain your problem with the act.

Show us where thousands of blacks have rallied to fight gang bangers and run them out of their community. Can't wait to see it.

How are they going to run them out when you keep the drugs and guns flowing.

How many gang bangers legally possess firearms?

I don't know any gang bangers, so I couldn't tell you.

Black folks get outraged anytime a white cop shoots a black man, even if it's a righteous shoot. It happened in Pa last year.

Really what shoot was that?

The BREATHE Act wants to defund police and abolish prisons. That's what's wrong with it.

No, it's a little deeper than that.

They'll run them out by force. What are you waiting for? That would be a riot that everyone would support.

This shooting in Lancaster, Pa.

If Chauvin walks then black men in America will be murdered on the streets with impunity. This test case is so perfectly appropriate for sending the message.

"we'll kill you fkrs if you so much as jaywalk'!

And then you Americans will have fascism in all its evil.
Who then would even try to claim that America hasn't equalled Nazi Germany in it's murder of Jews, even though the murder took place in other countries other than Germany?

Is Biden safe?
Can he still depend on the 'secret service' as his bodyguards and protectors?
Or will Trump get whacked first to save the country?

Its not that unusual. I'm in the exact same boat. Up until the day before yesterday, i hadn't seen the video either. I had watched the clips and heard the narrative from the talking heads. I hadn't really thought too much about it, until I loaded up the Steven crowder video and watched it all the way through.

Once i actually saw what happened, like jmac, it was plain as day what happened. I've made my stance on it clear for the last 2 days now.

Its not that unusual. I'm in the exact same boat. Up until the day before yesterday, i hadn't seen the video either. I had watched the clips and heard the narrative from the talking heads. I hadn't really thought too much about it, until I loaded up the Steven crowder video and watched it all the way through.

Once i actually saw what happened, like jmac, it was plain as day what happened. I've made my stance on it clear for the last 2 days now.

Well you’re just a little late to the party. But glad you arrived.

If I were on the jury I’d want to see a few things.

1. What was police protocol while using this type of submission tactic at the time.

2. Why was Chavin’s left hand in his pocket during the applied force?

3. If Floyed was resisting, and being combative, would he have needed both hands free?

Not to mention, we have seen recently, the courts bend to outside pressure, and threats of violence. BLM has a strong presence outside the courthouse, and the jury is not sequestered.

In any case, at this moment, I’d say it doesn’t bode well for Chavin....
I have to commend you mac.

However, at the same time I also have to draw your attention to the media you choose to consume.

Media that would have you completely believing what was not true in this, and clearly other, matters.

Forum List

Back