The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

You're an incensed unknowing idiot!!

Says the uneducated Trumpster who apparently doesn’t know how to read.

Sad.

As usual, you jumped the gun.

I’m fairly confident that you’re uneducated. Sorry.

The autopsy trail will come out in this kangaroo Court. Pay close attention when it does.
And when it does, it will lead to the lesser charge of 2nd degree involuntary manslaughter as idiots like you will still need their pound of flesh!
Instead, you'll only get a 1/2 pounder and Dimm shitholes will still burn! :dev3:

We’ll see soon enough.

1st Autopsy done by local officials. No homicide.
2nd Autopsy done by the Military. No homicide.
3rd Autopsy 'paid for'. Homicide.

Look it the fuck up!!!

Mr. Floyd died of fentanyl overdose, just like that other black guy in Minneapolis, Prince.

Since no charges were levied in the prior case, there is a precedent for exoneration.

From watching the trial, I find out that the police actually called the police, on the police.

That doesn't bode well for Chauvin. Yet another nail in his coffin.
Chauvin walks a free man.
The race hustlers wouldn't have it any other way.
Quite the opposite. I'd bet the guy needs to live under guard all the time now and if cleared of charges of KILLING Floyd, someone makes an attempt on his life.

Of course since Floyd's health was substandard, weakened by years of drug use, and he might have had a medical episode that day with or without the arrest, no jury will ever convict Chauvin of murder beyond any doubt of killing Floyd.

Chauvin walks free, charged because of his badge and color of his skin more than what he did or the way he did it, which was actually following police SP.

BOTTOM LINE: when three cops feel it necessary to pin your ass to the ground, that might be a good sign that maybe it's time to say instead: "Yes officer, what can I do to make your day easier?"
Yeah? The cops did this too. Wanna take a guess what he was accused of? Whatever it was, there is no excuse for this type of state sanctioned brutality against ANYONE.

And yeah the cops got off.
Homeless man Kelly Thomas beaten to death by Fullerton police officers
1617144351588.png

Didn't anyone ever get it across to your brain that a suspected person is innocent before convicted of an intentional murder.
That's not true. A person is presumed to be innocent unless and until convicted in a court of law. That doesn't mean that they are innocent of the crimes they are alleged to have committed.
If you rape someone, you're a rapist irrespective of whether or not the victim tells anyone, files a report, or the police/prosecutor's office take it seriously or pursue charges.

You may not be a convicted rapist but you became a rapist the moment you violated another individual against their will and in the manner that constitutes rape.

But you're in good company. A surprising number of individuals misinterpret that premise and misquote it. Also, the government not being able to prove it's case against you only means again you've not been convicted, not that you didn't do it or are "innocent".
Thank you for the clarification. I hope the Democrats will listen to you the next time they go all out to scorch the earth under one of the best Americans on earth in the face of his innocence.

The supreme court has ruled in Graham v. Connor. Saying that the use of force by a police officer is based on an objective reasonableness standard, the totality of the circumstances, and the officer's perception at that moment. The Court ruled that officers cannot be judged using hindsight because officers often have to make split-second decisions.

The blood choke is interesting as it is effective if done right. If done wrong it could lead to death. So it does require training, and some common sense that enough is enough and time to let go. The defense has played the card that the crowd distracted the officer.

The crowd definitely saw it as excessive force and the guy complaining that he could not breath. The other officers who were busy with the crowd and probably would not have said anything to the cop doing the choke hold. Which really is the purpose of the choke hold. So why is a choke hold allowed? The thin line between excessive force and police who do not believe a word that a perpetrator says. Add a agitated crowd and common sense would say just cuff him if you had him on the ground.

I would hate to be a juror in that trial. All this drama over a fake 20 dollar bill. In a perfect world the perpetrator could just tap out and give up. There is a get out of jail card here and it will boil down to who taps out first. The public will be riled up no matter what happens.

From watching the trial, I find out that the police actually called the police, on the police.

That doesn't bode well for Chauvin. Yet another nail in his coffin.
Chauvin walks a free man.
The race hustlers wouldn't have it any other way.
Quite the opposite. I'd bet the guy needs to live under guard all the time now and if cleared of charges of KILLING Floyd, someone makes an attempt on his life.

Of course since Floyd's health was substandard, weakened by years of drug use, and he might have had a medical episode that day with or without the arrest, no jury will ever convict Chauvin of murder beyond any doubt of killing Floyd.

Chauvin walks free, charged because of his badge and color of his skin more than what he did or the way he did it, which was actually following police SP.

BOTTOM LINE: when three cops feel it necessary to pin your ass to the ground, that might be a good sign that maybe it's time to say instead: "Yes officer, what can I do to make your day easier?"
Yeah? The cops did this too. Wanna take a guess what he was accused of? Whatever it was, there is no excuse for this type of state sanctioned brutality against ANYONE.

And yeah the cops got off.
Homeless man Kelly Thomas beaten to death by Fullerton police officers
View attachment 474340
I don't think you've seen the victims of many criminals' killings. The ones who dismember, decapitate, scalp' and rape the cadaver have no remorse for anything except getting caught.

I thought the MMA guy's testimony was good. The EMT lady was absolutely devastating to the defense.

She was there, willing and able to provide medical support. She was upset that they were killing him and voicing her concerns. They ignored her and killed Floyd right in front of her.

Wow.

This trial is pretty much over. The tried n true “Angry Black Mob” defense is a fail. Two more weeks & Murder3 verdict.

Okay, BlueAnon.

Brilliant Martian Lad. You MUST apply with Mensa!! :lol:

When this first happened I was on LE’s side of things. But, if I am to be intellectually honest, that 9.5 minutes of video, uncut, was powerful.
If I were on the jury I’d want to see a few things.

1. What was police protocol while using this type of submission tactic at the time.

2. Why was Chavin’s left hand in his pocket during the applied force?

3. If Floyed was resisting, and being combative, would he have needed both hands free?

Not to mention, we have seen recently, the courts bend to outside pressure, and threats of violence. BLM has a strong presence outside the courthouse, and the jury is not sequestered.

In any case, at this moment, I’d say it doesn’t bode well for Chavin....

Again, I'm not going to say willful, in that they intended to kill him, because I don't think I believe that that was their intended goal.

Maybe I'm thinking of it differently, but, willful would imply an intent to kill. I think they were just not paying attention and observing Floyd's situation, and they failed to react properly, and perhaps if they were actually trained to remain on someone's neck for a certain period of time, that training is....faulty, and needs to be revised.

I do agree, it looks bad that the onlookers were making the suggestions that the police should have been thinking of. Heck, even if the police weren't thinking that, the onlookers telling them should have been a reminder to do what they were suggesting.
Here's the simplistic breakdown of the degrees of murder...
  • 1st Degree: I decide to kill you before hand and go about doing it (woman hiring a hitman for hubby, or me walking up to you and just stabbing you to death seemingly out of the blue but I disliked you for a long time)
  • 2nd Degree: You and I get into an argument, that leads to a physical altercation and during the impromptu altercation I decide that I have to kill you (or did something that's very likely that will result in your dead)
  • 3rd Degree: I was doing something and ignorantly kill you. (like reckless driving, or losing control of my vehicle innocently or we were arguing, you got in my face, I shove you back to get you out of my face, but you stumble back and hit your head on the table and die on the spot)
That's the simplest description that I believe explains it nicely.
So, first degree murder is pre meditated.

Second degree means intentionally killing someone without planning to do so in advance.

Third degree is the same as manslaughter. Manslaughter can either be voluntary manslaughter when a person wants to harm another person, but not kill them.

I think involuntary manslaughter (which would be under 3rd degree murder) is the one they will get him on. examples of involuntary manslaughter can include negligence (like when a child dies under someone’s care), death during a car accident, and other reckless acts that cause someone’s death.

In this case, chauvin caused a death during the course of his job by failing to maintain the safety of his detainee.

Chauvin hadn't any idea the perpetrator of counterfeit theft had chosen suicide by pharma Roulette. Not a clue!

You don't condemn a man for going by his public employer's written requirements.

And drugs killed the man, not Chauvin. PM
I disagree. What we know is that Floyd was awake and seemingly fine until he was put to the ground. We know that the ambulance was on the way. Had they not knelt on Floyd, and allowed him to stand up so he could breath, the ambulance may have gotten there in time to save him.

I understand what you are saying, I just don't think you can conclusively know that, because Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe before they put him down, and then again after they put him down. He seemed to be doing fine until they started kneeling on him, then it only took 4 minutes for him to stop responding.

You just can't know whether or not he would have survived or not,, or if kneeling on him sped up his death that could have been prevented by the arriving ambulance.
I saw the videos and watched the story as it played out. The first video showed Mr. Lloyd having his bill rejected, the police catching up with him, stopping, and dealing with his uncooperative pushing and shoving to escape. The man was an aggressive man trying to avoid his arrest with maximum power exerted. I saw the edited fluff stuff you saw as well.

Crime committed. Criminal eludes police who were called by a small business. Criminal meets detectives. Floyd,,'
No they haven't.

You have already found Chauvin guilty.

Your OP was a great idea, to make an official trial thread - sadly this one won't be it.

But it will be a great Chauvin trial opinion thread :)
I pride myself on basing my opinions on fact.

The facts in this matter don't bode well for Chauvin.

Just sayin'.
Bull Here's a fact: Chauvin is not the first man being tried with Democrat malice aforethought. His acquittal would be fair if Demmies do not appoint a scorched earth judge.
The video i saw was the one crowder showed. 20 minutes unedited, are you saying that video was edited? There was more violence?

I think you and I are seeing the same thing, from two different perspectives.

I didn't see Floyd as aggressive. The entire time he was crying and pleading with the officers. Yes, he was struggling, but he was trying to talk to the officers.

Yes, he probably should have just put his hands behind his back, but you have to understand what, from what I saw, he was going through. If you are panicked and in fear, your natural reaction is to struggle. Once they had him in cuffs, the situation should deescalate and the officers should listen to their detainee. They should have heeded his words and understood that he wasn't trying to fight them, he was operating in panic mode.

I know I sound like a broken record, I just fail to see how people can't see what I was seeing. I think some people are so ate up with partisanship that they will defend a position fiercely, even when it is wrong, just to stick to the party narrative. I wish people could see beyond it and actually look at what is before their eyes, and use a little humanity

Yes, Floyd may have done some bad things, but that doesn't mean he loses his right to justice and a fair trial.

Officers have to have good judgment and rise above personal feelings to be able to enforce the law equally and fairly.

When someone is pleading with you that they can't breathe, and that they have claustrophobia and anxiety,and when they become unresponsive, and when the EMT was denied access to check on the person, and when they continue to kneel on the person for 5 minutes after they stop moving, and when people on the side watching are begging the officers to check his pulse, and when another officer suggests twice that they should roll him onto his side, and is denied, that is not exercising good judgment.

When this first happened I was on LE’s side of things. But, if I am to be intellectually honest, that 9.5 minutes of video, uncut, was powerful.

Had you nor seen that before?

Just clips...Not the entirety...

Were you living under a rock or something?

No, but I didn’t speculate at the time either...Look, why are you trying to argue here? I’m at the moment inclined to say he is guilty...Do you believe otherwise?

Surely there's some cotton need's pickin' right about now, no?

The hood is coming out again.

Jesus what a despicable human that dude is. I put racists on IG, but it's hard to avoid their posts on occasion. :rolleyes-41:

You won't put me on ignore because you know what I say is true.

There are blacks and there are negroes. Blacks are wonderful people. Negroes are vermin criminals who need to be put down...

Hmmm, so white folks are wonderful people, but Caucasians are vermin criminals who need to be put down. Help me out here.

Try to keep up.

I'm not talking about whites or caucasians. I'm talking about blacks and negroes.

Blacks = Good
Negroes = Bad

So how does that work with whites?

Whites = Good
Caucasians = Bad

No.

Whites = Good

Caucasians = Good

Very good Bull Connor, now we see the truth behind your racist assessment.

I have no idea who Bull Connor is, so you're just wasting your breath, Tyrone...

You would love him, go study a little history of him and he will instantly become your hero.

Colored boys might need heroes. I don't...

No he is the racist white boys dream.

Had you nor seen that before?

Just clips...Not the entirety...

Were you living under a rock or something?

No, but I didn’t speculate at the time either...Look, why are you trying to argue here? I’m at the moment inclined to say he is guilty...Do you believe otherwise?

I’m just fascinated that you hadn’t seen the video up until NOW. That you had formed an opinion without actually watching the video until NOW. And you’re not the only one around here who has said that.

Amazing how all it takes is for people to actually watch what happened in order to convince them that this man is guilty.

I think he’s guilty as well. I believed that the moment I watched the video immediately after it happened.

Forum List

Back