the destruction of herman cain, from an election far far away.

I've never seen a break down of the Cain supporters that were stupid enough to believe those accusations and stopped supporting Cain.

If you have, please link to it.

Actually, there were no real "Cain Supporters", He just had about a week of being the "Not Romney, please God, not Romney" candidate of the flying monkey right before people realized he was groping white women and he had to drop out.

Herman Cain:

"We have a war on our moral fiber. We will not allow the godless few to destroy our moral foundation."

:One of the motivations was killing black babies, because they didn't want to deal with the problems of illiteracy and poverty."

• "The objective of the liberals is to destroy this country. The objective of the liberals is to make America mediocre like everybody else who aspire to be like America. That's their objective. And so the liberals they have an objective: destroy America, make it mediocre, become part of what they call this world order stuff."

"I'm ready for the "gotcha" questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, I don't know. Do you know? And then I’m going to say how's that going to create one job?"

If you think that guy didn't have real supporters in the GOP, you are a moron.

Republicans will not support a black candidate. Especially for President
They love to have them show up at the early primaries........Keyes, Cain, Carson
Just to show....See? We have negroes too
But then discard then as soon as the actual primaries begin

If she had made that claim about a dem, it would have been a blip and that would have been the end of it.

As it was about a Republican the media made it their top story for weeks.

Really. Let's compare.

Trailer Trash Paula makes a bogus claim and had to hear about that shit for years.

Ginger made a claim, Uncle Tom dropped out o the race the minute he knew the Klan would probably lynch him the next time he showed up at a GOP event.

At the time of his destruction, Cain was essentially played out anyway

He had gotten as much mileage out of 9-9-9 as he was going to get

That is a matter of opinion.

IMO, he was just taking off and the media nipped a potential great in the bud.
Coming from an avid Trump supporter, that says a lot about Cains chances

The systemic advantages that the Dems have built into the game, we have discussed repeatedly and at length.

Democracy as America has known it is dying, we both know that.

I've never seen a break down of the Cain supporters that were stupid enough to believe those accusations and stopped supporting Cain.

Actually, there were no real "Cain Supporters", He just had about a week of being the "Not Romney, please God, not Romney" candidate of the flying monkey right before people realized he was groping white women and he had to drop out.

Herman Cain:

"We have a war on our moral fiber. We will not allow the godless few to destroy our moral foundation."

:One of the motivations was killing black babies, because they didn't want to deal with the problems of illiteracy and poverty."

• "The objective of the liberals is to destroy this country. The objective of the liberals is to make America mediocre like everybody else who aspire to be like America. That's their objective. And so the liberals they have an objective: destroy America, make it mediocre, become part of what they call this world order stuff."

"I'm ready for the "gotcha" questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, I don't know. Do you know? And then I’m going to say how's that going to create one job?"

I'm sure a lot of you rednecks loved the fact he blamed black people for the racism in this country. But the minute you all found out he was groping the white women, it was over.

Herman Cain:

Republicans will not support a black candidate. Especially for President
They love to have them show up at the early primaries........Keyes, Cain, Carson
Just to show....See? We have negroes too
But then discard then as soon as the actual primaries begin

YOu are as asshole.

Fuck you.

If she had made that claim about a dem, it would have been a blip and that would have been the end of it.

As it was about a Republican the media made it their top story for weeks.

Really. Let's compare.

Trailer Trash Paula makes a bogus claim and had to hear about that shit for years.

Ginger made a claim, Uncle Tom dropped out o the race the minute he knew the Klan would probably lynch him the next time he showed up at a GOP event.

[...EDIA]

Your racism against southern whites is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

Paula's claim was completely credible. You are a liar.

Herman Cain was a serious contender is a crowded field. YOu are a racist asshole.

The Klan is irrelevant. You are a race baiting asshole.

Fuck you.

Herman Cain:

I'm sure a lot of you rednecks loved the fact he blamed black people for the racism in this country. But the minute you all found out he was groping the white women, it was over.

YOur racism against rural whites is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

I don't recall him saying what you claim. NOr do I recall any of my friends saying any such thing about Cain at the time

Your assumption that his loss of support was race based is just self serving assholeness on your part.

Cain's core base was the Religious Right, they are very sensitive to adultery. You are a race baiting asshole.

Fuck you.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

The vicious smear campaign is what drove him from the election. Done by you and yours.
Nope, that was done by Ginger White. I have no idea what her political leanings are.

The media should have vilified Ginger White for talking openly about sex just like they did with Monica.

That is what is considered "Right" in our culture.

As historically documented.

You should be ashamed.
As if you decide what is considered, "right."

<smh>

Don't play stupid.

The culture as a whole sets it's rules.

And the rules were pounded into our republican heads quite vigorously.

SEX DOESN'T MATTER.

The media did "wrong" by making a big issue of a report of sex.

They deserve to be punished.

Sex sells

The media reports the biggest story. A report of Cains pathetic advances on women will get more viewers than an economic study of 9-9-9

Your pretense that the main stream media is not an arm of the democratic party is pathetic nonsense.

I hope you are not so deluded as to actually believe that.

No, it wasn't. She claimed that Clinton's dick had a distinguishing characteristic. Clinton's doctors have sworn out that he doesn't. She never saw his dick. Therefore, she is a liar. No credibility.

Herman Cain was a serious contender is a crowded field. YOu are a racist asshole.

Herman Cain wasn't a serious contender. The real problem you guys had in 2012 was the least crazy guy you had thought he was wearing Magic Underwear.

In 2016, you passed over all the sensible candidate to nominate an Orange Nazi Hairpiece.

Fuck you.

If the Klan is irrelevent, then why doesn't Cheeto Jesus repudiate David Dukes' support?

The restaurant association that Cain was President of, also paid out two sexual harassment victims who filed complaints against Cain while he was President. Other women came forward to claim harassment, some of whom were found not to be creditable, but the two settled cases most certainly were valid claims.

And remember, it wasn't Democrats who went after Cain for his affair, it was Republicans.

a. Sexual Harassment doesn't matter. BIll Clinton proved that. SO knock it off.

b. BUllshit. The lefty media ran those stories into the ground. The LEft is terrified of the idea of a black conservative Presidential Candidate.

I don't recall him saying what you claim. NOr do I recall any of my friends saying any such thing about Cain at the time

I'm sure you have very deep conversations after the cross-burnings, Cleetus.

No, it wasn't. She claimed that Clinton's dick had a distinguishing characteristic. Clinton's doctors have sworn out that he doesn't. She never saw his dick. Therefore, she is a liar. No credibility.

Herman Cain wasn't a serious contender. The real problem you guys had in 2012 was the least crazy guy you had thought he was wearing Magic Underwear.

In 2016, you passed over all the sensible candidate to nominate an Orange Nazi Hairpiece.

Fuck you.

If the Klan is irrelevent, then why doesn't Cheeto Jesus repudiate David Dukes' support?

1. Credible.

2. Cain was the leader is the polls in a crowed field, until he was dogpiled.

3. HE did. You are a race baiting asshole.

I'm sure you have very deep conversations after the cross-burnings, Cleetus.

1. Your racism against southern whites is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

2. Your race baiting is noted. You are a race baiting asshole.

3. I am a conservative with many republican/conservative friends. We often discuss politics. I recall no one saying anything like you imagine REpublcians were saying. My evidence is anecdotal. YOu have nothing at all to back up your unsupported bullshit.

b. BUllshit. The lefty media ran those stories into the ground. The LEft is terrified of the idea of a black conservative Presidential Candidate.

No, they aren't. They know every year you drag out one of these pathetic Uncle Toms, but it's not like you'd ever nominate one.

You always nominate the White Male. Always.

Of course I'm listening. That's why I'm hearing a moron repeat the same failed strawman over and over again.

Again.....

It wasn't my choice for Herman Cain to drop out of the race over allegations he had a 13 year long affair. I can't make that any more clear to you than I already have. It's not my problem you're ineducable.

The issue is not that the smear campaign worked.

The issue is that the smear campaign was launched.

THe people who launched and supported it are in the wrong, by modern American standards.

As you are supporting is after the fact, you are in the wrong.

Are you talking about Cain, or John Edwards?

Standards are by definition STANDARD.

That you feel the need to ask who before you make a judgement, shows you are a lib.

So it was wrong to smear Bill Clinton over unproven sex scandals.

We misunderstood the rules, at that time. We have paid the price and learned our lesson.

SEX DOESN'T MATTER.

That the media, that helped enforce those rules on republicans, then turned around and DID THE SAME THING?

They don't have the excuse of ignorance. They knowingly and purposefully broke the rules.

And they paid no price.

Yet...

So you let others dictate your conscience to you? Interesting.

1. Credible.

2. Cain was the leader is the polls in a crowed field, until he was dogpiled.

3. HE did. You are a race baiting asshole.

1) Uh, no, when you say you saw someone's dick and describe it wrong, you have no crediblity.

2) Cain was never leading in the polls. And he was crashing and burning before we found out he was groping the White women.

poll+collapse.png

3) Trump refuses to denounce Duke.

Donald Trump's absurd claim that he knows nothing about former KKK leader David Duke

The reason for the character assassination is that Mr Cain is not acting the way a Black man should act. On the left if your Black you are expected to be a Democrat otherwise you are fair game for anything.
it was politico and the new york times that hit cain. same as now.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

The vicious smear campaign is what drove him from the election. Done by you and yours.
Of course I'm listening. That's why I'm hearing a moron repeat the same failed strawman over and over again.

Again.....

It wasn't my choice for Herman Cain to drop out of the race over allegations he had a 13 year long affair. I can't make that any more clear to you than I already have. It's not my problem you're ineducable.

THe people who launched and supported it are in the wrong, by modern American standards.

That you feel the need to ask who before you make a judgement, shows you are a lib.

unproven sex scandal. that sounds like "Man-caused disaster"…"leading from behind"…"workplace violence"

Again.....

unproven. that sounds like "Man-caused disaster"…"leading from behind"…"workplace violence"

Go ahead and show the proof then.

No, they aren't. They know every year you drag out one of these pathetic Uncle Toms, but it's not like you'd ever nominate one.

You always nominate the White Male. Always.

1. Yes they are. They know that they can't afford to have to really compete for conservatives and/or middle class black votes.

2. Your racism is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

3. Whites have been and still are, by a good margin the majority of this country and men are far more likely to run for office than women. To that that is a strike against republicans just shows that you are bad at math.

Forum List

Back