The development of labeling misinformation as "scientific"

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
An interesting and informative article. This history applies to medicine, tobacco and anthropogenic global warming, among other topics.

Hit piece pushing the agenda to silence critics like Moms Against Fluoridation | Moms Against Fluoridation.

Fluoride added to the water is a toxin. I do realize that many would like to stop the mom's for clean water activist as they claim fluoride is a needed ingredient to add to municipal water supplies; and all others who dare question the narrative being pushed for mega profits and control.

Sounds like some decent stuff. Kickapoo Indian Sagwa: Blood, Liver, Stomach and Kidney Renovator
Kickapoo Indian Medicine Company place made United States: Connecticut, North Haven Physical Description rhubarb (drug active ingredients) capsicum (drug active ingredients) mandrake (drug active ingredients) guaicum (drug active ingredients) sal soda (drug active ingredients) alcohol (drug active ingredients)

Common burdock, also known as Wild Rhubarb, official name Arctium lappa is still used today in herbal remedies and eaten as food by some wild food foragers.
Capsicum is a well known herb for pain relief and also used for an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Doans Liver pills used a minuscule amount of May Apple root also called Mandrake. May Apple was also used for food and various parts for traditional medicines and people who knew the old ways also used it for parasite control and certain viral infections until it got in big pharma's way and a few people OD on Liver pills.

I could continue on with a link for the benefits of each ingredient in that "snake oil" mentioned in this OP's hit piece but I see no need to as the article is clearly just another hit piece to discourage people from sharing healing information and dangerous pharma information which big pharma and its "stakeholders" claims is misinformation that they would love to silence. Personally I have no intentions of giving away my right to speak up freely in things that I see as tragic and unnecessary such as the current big pharma vaccine genocide being pushed and perpetrated on the blind, foolish and ignorant.

An interesting and informative article. This history applies to medicine, tobacco and anthropogenic global warming, among other topics.

co2_trend_mlo.png

The term "anthropogenic global warming" needs to be expunged. The Mauna Loa reading proves that mankind has no effect on CO2

Last edited:

Forum List

Back