The Difference Between BLM Riots and Jan 6th Insurrection

yet Trump has no evidence of fraud and lost all court cases. your only excuse is the judges were "in on the steal" a pathetically laughable bullshit excuse exposing how weak you are.
trump's trials are going to be vicious for you, the evidence against trump is overwhelming

GFY. Those are tired worn out excuses. We know what went on how fucked up that election was.

nice diversion and triggered rant of bull shit.
You didn't answer shit, its so obvious you are a fraud. I love calling out you total frauds.

You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to put 2 and 2 together and realize that MAGA trash rioted because Trump told them extremely serious fabricated lies about election fraud that never happened??

You don't realize that? You aren't smart enough to realize that??
You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to put 2 and 2 together
and you can't put 1+1 together
Trump put together a protest, not a riot.

and you can't put 1+1 together
Trump put together a protest, not a riot.
hey retard, just repeating proven lies does nothing at all. You don't seem to understand at at all

Clearly you are not intelligent enough to understand that if you tell all your easily manipulated supporters the election was stolen and your vote was stolen- both of which are a complete lie, then they go fuckin crazy and riot, it obvious to all intelligent people that have street smarts and 2nd level critical thinking that they rioted because of the lies Trump told them.

Its so funny how desperate you are to excuse Trump's criminal behavior, you people lack accountability (and credibility obviously)

hey retard, just repeating proven lies does nothing at all. You don't seem to understand at at all

Clearly you are not intelligent enough to understand that if you tell all your easily manipulated supporters the election was stolen and your vote was stolen- both of which are a complete lie, then they go fuckin crazy and riot, it obvious to all intelligent people that have street smarts and 2nd level critical thinking that they rioted because of the lies Trump told them.

Its so funny how desperate you are to excuse Trump's criminal behavior, you people lack accountability (and credibility obviously)
still talking about yourself, Ronnie?

still talking about yourself, Ronnie?
exactly, you have nothing at all
You have not posted any facts or made any points of merit, you just repeat childish bullshit
Its so easy to destroy you people

but but but it wasn;t a riot... but but but but

Get back to me when you can develop some 2nd level thinking, a critical skill amongst the intelligent people of America, which is clearly not you

exactly, you have nothing at all
You have not posted any facts or made any points of merit, you just repeat childish bullshit
Its so easy to destroy you people

but but but it wasn;t a riot... but but but but

Get back to me when you can develop some 2nd level thinking, a critical skill amongst the intelligent people of America, which is clearly not you
Get back to me when you can develop some 2nd level thinking,
take your own advice, stop being a parrot.

When George Floyd was killed by a cop it set off a fire storm and a lot of people went bat shit crazy with anger and lashed out. It was bad and wrong, BUT it was all because people were angry and tired of innocent black people geting killed for no legitimate reason. The killings of innocent minorities pushed people over the edge and was the reason for the BLM riots in 2020.

The Jan 6th Insurrection was all because of total lies. Trump lost the election had no evidence of fraud at all, lost all his court cases, then continued to repeatedly tell everybody "Your vote was stolen" and it was all a lie, and he knew it was a lie. Trump 100% knew it was a lie when he said it, because everybody told him there was no fraud or evidence of fraud and he lost all his court cases.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was 100% preventable because it was caused by fabricated lies that Trump told his easily manipulated supporters. If Trump didn't repeat known lies to everybody the Jan 6th Insurrection would have never happened.
And this is the difference between the BLM riots and the Trump Insurrection.

Another important difference. The BLM rioters went mostly unpunished because there was little evidence of their crimes. They did much of the mayhem in the dark of night, wearing COVID masks, and in areas with little or no video surveillance.

The January 6th rioters were anti-mask, thus showing their faces, in the middle of the day, with video surveillance everywhere. They were prosecuted extensively, because they were identifiable and their crimes were caught on video frame by frame.

Not a Trump supporter you say but you defend him all the time.
You are a liar.
auld phart is a total fraud
Its so easy to see through his lies.

He has no critical thinking skills and no 2nd level thinking skills and he thinks he can lies his way through everything in life.

take your own advice, stop being a parrot.
your not fooling anyone but yourself

You have exposed yourself for being a joke and a liar and multiple people are calling you out for it.
You did this to yourself...

Get back to us when you can actually man up and admit reality, which you clearly can't do

Another important difference. The BLM rioters went mostly unpunished because there was little evidence of their crimes. They did much of the mayhem in the dark of night, wearing COVID masks, and in areas with little or no video surveillance.

The January 6th rioters were anti-mask, thus showing their faces, in the middle of the day, with video surveillance everywhere. They were prosecuted extensively, because they were identifiable and their crimes were caught on video frame by frame.

You forget that at the time many of the people in power in leftist locations sympathized with the BLM/Anti-fa idiots.

Many still do.

Your hero is most likely guilty. He will not make it back to the White house.
A: he is not my hero.

B: I hope he doesn't make it back to the WH. I also hope Biden doesn't.

C: I hope that America eventually wakes up, and stops nominating the worst of us to run the country.

Trump, Hillary, Biden?

Can't we do better than that?

your not fooling anyone but yourself

You have exposed yourself for being a joke and a liar and multiple people are calling you out for it.
You did this to yourself...

Get back to us when you can actually man up and admit reality, which you clearly can't do
I have no problem with reality.

why do you?

Forum List

Back