The Difference Between BLM Riots and Jan 6th Insurrection

wow what a sheep you are

He told his gullible sheep followers to go to the Capitol and repeatedly fed them mega lies that their vote was stolen, if he did not do that there would be no Jan 6th Insurrection.
He caused it, and more importantly his mega lies caused it

You are a total joke and a total fraud, and a total hypocrite. You have lost all credibility.

but but but he it was only a protest, what a gullible fuck
You are a total joke and a total fraud, and a total hypocrite.
you're looking in a mirror

You have lost all credibility.
you never had any

you're looking in a mirror

you never had any
you type letters and empty words in a box, nothing you say has any meaning anymore.

I post only facts and can admit reality, you are just another pathetic GOP joke that can't admit reality like all the other jokes. Its laughable how you try and act like you know anything or have any credibility.

Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, then he repeatedly lied to his gullible supporters and told them the very serious lie that their vote was stolen when it wasn't. Then the MAGA trash went bat shit crazy and rioted because of the lies Trump told them.

You can get slick at the mouth all you want, but until you can admit facts, you're just a joke and a phony. This is your last chance

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, and incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on those lies??

I doubt it, and for that reason you have no credibility (or character) at all.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
you type letters and empty words in a box, nothing you say has any meaning anymore.

I post only facts and can admit reality, you are just another pathetic GOP joke that can't admit reality like all the other jokes. Its laughable how you try and act like you know anything or have any credibility.

Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, then he repeatedly lied to his gullible supporters and told them the very serious lie that their vote was stolen when it wasn't. Then the MAGA trash went bat shit crazy and rioted because of the lies Trump told them.

You can get slick at the mouth all you want, but until you can admit facts, you're just a joke and a phony. This is your last chance

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, and incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on those lies??

I doubt it, and for that reason you have no credibility (or character) at all.

I post only facts and can admit reality,
You've already proven that to be a lie.

Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, then he repeatedly lied to his gullible supporters
If I were a supporter, you might have a point. I'm not, never have been, except to morons like you.

I admit facts, you don't.

or what? you're going to put me on ignore?

When George Floyd was killed by a cop it set off a fire storm and a lot of people went bat shit crazy with anger and lashed out. It was bad and wrong, BUT it was all because people were angry and tired of innocent black people geting killed for no legitimate reason. The killings of innocent minorities pushed people over the edge and was the reason for the BLM riots in 2020.

The Jan 6th Insurrection was all because of total lies. Trump lost the election had no evidence of fraud at all, lost all his court cases, then continued to repeatedly tell everybody "Your vote was stolen" and it was all a lie, and he knew it was a lie. Trump 100% knew it was a lie when he said it, because everybody told him there was no fraud or evidence of fraud and he lost all his court cases.

The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was 100% preventable because it was caused by fabricated lies that Trump told his easily manipulated supporters. If Trump didn't repeat known lies to everybody the Jan 6th Insurrection would have never happened.
And this is the difference between the BLM riots and the Trump Insurrection.

George Floyd kilt hissef.

You could say with reasonable accuracy that the liberal media encouraged and authorized riots and mayhem in the streets after Floyd but exactly the opposite happened when Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed in cold blood on Jan 6. It ain't about race, it's about political posturing.

You've already proven that to be a lie.

If I were a supporter, you might have a point. I'm not, never have been, except to morons like you.

I admit facts, you don't.

or what? you're going to put me on ignore?
You admit facts? huh??
PROVE IT:

• Winner
You admit facts? huh??
PROVE IT:

Can you admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud,
yes/excessive fraud, yes

How many times do I have to repeat that before you stop asking?
incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on those lies??
never happened

yes/excessive fraud, yes

How many times do I have to repeat that before you stop asking?

never happened
So what you are saying is you think Trump is lying about fraud??
But when he repeatedly lied to his gullible followers and told them "your vote was stolen" and the "election was stolen" and those people went crazy and rioted, it wasn't because of the extremely serious lies Trump told them??
You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to put 2 and 2 together and realize that they rioted because Trump told them extremely serious fabricated lies about election fraud??

Maybe you are just stupid then.

• Winner
So what you are saying is you think Trump is lying about fraud??
But when he repeatedly lied to his gullible followers and told them "your vote was stolen" and the "election was stolen" and those people went crazy and rioted, it wasn't because of the extremely serious lies Trump told them??
You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to put 2 and 2 together and realize that they rioted because Trump told them extremely serious fabricated lies about election fraud??

Maybe you are just stupid then.
you,little boy, are the one that is 'stupid'.

You're still talking about his followers.

I'm not one. never have been.

I was denouncing Trump before you created this profile.

and you STILL can't get that thru your thick skull.

Do I need to feed you a cracker, like your handlers do, to get you to change your talking point?

When people call you a birdbrain, they aren't far from the truth, are they?

you,little boy, are the one that is 'stupid'.

You're still talking about his followers.

I'm not one. never have been.

I was denouncing Trump before you created this profile.

and you STILL can't get that thru your thick skull.

Do I need to feed you a cracker, like your handlers do, to get you to change your talking point?

When people call you a birdbrain, they aren't far from the truth, are they?

nice diversion and triggered rant of bull shit.
You didn't answer shit, its so obvious you are a fraud. I love calling out you total frauds.

You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to put 2 and 2 together and realize that MAGA trash rioted because Trump told them extremely serious fabricated lies about election fraud that never happened??

You don't realize that? You aren't smart enough to realize that??

nice diversion and triggered rant of bull shit.
You didn't answer shit, its so obvious you are a fraud. I love calling out you total frauds.

You lack the simple 2nd level thinking to put 2 and 2 together and realize that MAGA trash rioted because Trump told them extremely serious fabricated lies about election fraud that never happened??

You don't realize that? You aren't smart enough to realize that??
The fabricated lies came from your side. The election was obviously stolen. You jerks bringing it up and overcompensating screams guilt. Carry on moron.

The fabricated lies came from your side. The election was obviously stolen. You jerks bringing it up and overcompensating screams guilt. Carry on moron.
Nothing was stolen.

yet Trump has no evidence of fraud and lost all court cases. your only excuse is the judges were "in on the steal" a pathetically laughable bullshit excuse exposing how weak you are.
trump's trials are going to be vicious for you, the evidence against trump is overwhelming

• Winner
The difference between these events is that people actually saw a police officer kill a unarmed citizen and the other one was based on people mad about something they imagined.

yet Trump has no evidence of fraud and lost all court cases. your only excuse is the judges were "in on the steal" a pathetically laughable bullshit excuse exposing how weak you are.
trump's trials are going to be vicious for you, the evidence against trump is overwhelming
GFY. Those are tired worn out excuses. We know what went on how fucked up that election was.

Forum List

Back