The Difference Between 'Overwhelmed' And 'Treason'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
THIS is 'Overwhelmed':

1630084423154.png

THIS is 'TREASON':

U.S. / BIDEN Officials Handed Taliban a List of Names of Americans and Afghan Allies

THIS is 'Overwhelmed':

View attachment 531398

THIS is 'TREASON':

U.S. / BIDEN Officials Handed Taliban a List of Names of Americans and Afghan Allies

Today's right wing outrage machine lies, brought to you by one of Sleazy's favourite "Questionable Sources"

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

If Sleazy didn't have Russian propaganda and questionable sources, he'd never post.

Today's right wing outrage machine lies, brought to you by one of Sleazy's favourite "Questionable Sources"

If Sleazy didn't have Russian propaganda and questionable sources, he'd never post.

what is your 24x7noutrage brought to us by?

This is a good one.
Aren't those TSA pervs the Democrats who were discovered a while back having had created a committee in Congress whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual abuse / 'impropriety' / 'misconduct'?!

None of them went to jail, but its nice to see they landed on their feet after being forced to retire.

:cool:

what is your 24x7noutrage brought to us by?

What outrage? Commenting on today's politics isn't "outrage". I'm not here complaining that Joe Biden doesn't spend every waking moment on television answering press questions about what is happening in Afghanistan, while doing nothing about, or making things worse, as Trump always did in a crisis.

Trump went on TV every day in the covid crisis, blamed everyone but himself for the crisis, and demonstrated to everyone why he was unfit for office. Biden deals with the crisis, and then goes on TV takes full responsibility for it happening in the first place.

That's REAL leadership.

I think that the word "saddened", rather than "overwhelmed" describes Biden at that moment.
"Overwhelmed" and "treasonous" is how I would describe the trump years.

I think that pointing fingers is a worthless distraction from the real problem.

But since we're here and since since finger pointing seems to be the only way Americans discuss the issues these days, Bush is noticeably missing from the exercise. Why is that?

I think it's a fair question since most of the revived saber-rattling seems to be coming from the Bushbots as they come out of the wood work.

Last edited:
I think that the word "saddened", rather than "overwhelmed" describes Biden at that moment.
"Overwhelmed" and "treasonous" is how I would describe the trump years.
Of course you would, snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

I bet you would withdraw all of the military from Afghanistan before making sure US citizens are out, just like Joe, right?

I bet you would abandon a secure air base that has 2 runways for the impossible-to-defend International airport that has only 1 runway and is easier to surround, just like Joe, right?

And I bet you would Trust the Taliban - surrounded the airport, set-up checkpoints, seized / destroyed Americans' passports, beat Americans bloody, are impeding US evacuation attempts, are pulling Afghanis out of line and going door-to-door to find them, pull them out onto the street, and then execute them, who have released thousands of the worst, hard-core Al Qaeda, Taliban, and ISIS terrorists - with the entire protection of Americans and the evacuation effort, just like Joe, right?

And I am almost positive YOU would give these Taliban terrorists the names / identities of every American in Afghanistan and Afghani who has worked with the US over the last 20 years, just like Joe did, right?

In Joe's case, you can't fix or cure STUPID or DEMENTIA, but you can Impeach it / remove it from office. In your case, all you can do is avoid / ignore it.

I think that pointing fingers is a worthless distraction from the real problem.

But since we're here and since since finger pointing seems to be the only way Americans discuss the issues these days, Bush is noticeably missing from the exercise. Why is that?

Because compared to the clusterfuck that was Donald Trump, people have pretty much forgotten about W, and are actually remembering him fondly. George W. Bush may have been an incompetent boob but he was a likeable guy.

Trump is not only incompetent at a level that makes W look like a Rhodes Scholar, but it's simply an unlikeable, vile and disgusting piece of shit, who tells every woman he wants to fuck that she reminds him of his daughter. Now there's a real hot turn on line that the ladies must love. EEEEEWWWWWW!!!

Nobody likes Trump. Everyone in the world laughs at him and his ridiculous comb-over, his lies, and his childish feuds with people.

The entire world has lost respect for the USA, simply because you were stupid enough to elect this clown as your President. It will take generations of better decisions by your electorate to change our minds.

Of course you would, snowflake. :auiqs.jpg:

I bet you would withdraw all of the military from Afghanistan before making sure US citizens are out, just like Joe, right?

I bet you would abandon a secure air base that has 2 runways for the impossible-to-defend International airport that has only 1 runway and is easier to surround, just like Joe, right?

And I bet you would Trust the Taliban - surrounded the airport, set-up checkpoints, seized / destroyed Americans' passports, beat Americans bloody, are impeding US evacuation attempts, are pulling Afghanis out of line and going door-to-door to find them, pull them out onto the street, and then execute them, who have released thousands of the worst, hard-core Al Qaeda, Taliban, and ISIS terrorists - with the entire protection of Americans and the evacuation effort, just like Joe, right?

And I am almost positive YOU would give these Taliban terrorists the names / identities of every American in Afghanistan and Afghani who has worked with the US over the last 20 years, just like Joe did, right?

If you're interested in an actual history of the relationship with the Taliban from a historic perspective, versus what they tell you to regurgitate on your idiot box, here's something a little deeper than the mud puddle you're swimming in...or trying to lead other people to swim in, to be clear.

I believe it's the "final report''...

Last edited:
Because compared to the clusterfuck that was Donald Trump, people have pretty much forgotten about W, and are actually remembering him fondly. George W. Bush may have been an incompetent boob but he was a likeable guy.

Trump is not only incompetent at a level that makes W look like a Rhodes Scholar, but it's simply an unlikeable, vile and disgusting piece of shit, who tells every woman he wants to fuck that she reminds him of his daughter. Now there's a real hot turn on line that the ladies must love. EEEEEWWWWWW!!!

Nobody likes Trump. Everyone in the world laughs at him and his ridiculous comb-over, his lies, and his childish feuds with people.

The entire world has lost respect for the USA, simply because you were stupid enough to elect this clown as your President. It will take generations of better decisions by your electorate to change our minds.
What makes you think we need your approval?

You are living in lala land lib. :cuckoo: Over 75 million Americans just voted for 4 more years of Trump. Facts vs your fantasy world. As the Biden meltdown continues the TDS crowd grows more desperate and hate filled.

If you're interested in an actual history of the relationship with the Taliban from a historic perspective, versus what they tell you to regurgitate on your idiot box, here's something a little deeper than the mud puddle you're swimming in...or trying to lead other people to swim in, to be clear.

I have a history with the Taliban. Why don't you sign up and head over before completely out of there and see it from my perspective.

Of course, if you aren't stupid and have the common sense God gave a door knob you don't have to do that to understand:

Sharing Intel with the Taliban, Trusting your entire security and the safety of the evacuation effort, American lives, military lives, and lives of friendly Afghanis OR giving a list of all Americans and friendly Afghanis who helped us the last 20 years to the Taliban who:

- surrounded the airport
- set up checkpoints to impede the evacuation
--- seized US passports at the checkpoints, beat, and bloodied Americans at these checkpoints
--- pulled Afghanis out of line at the checkpoints, beat them, refused to let them go to the airport, or outright killed them
- are going door-to-door, pulling out Afghanis on the list, and killing them in the street
- have released THOUSANDS of radical, hard core terrorist fighters and leaders from prison as they swept through Afghanistan
- released 5,500 of THE worst, most vicious, hardcore Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS fighters from a prison in Bagram just days ago

...Is the DUMBEST f*ing thing you could possibly do....

Which Joe Biden just proved as he was just responsible for the 1st deaths of US military personnel in 18 months and the bloodiest, deadliest day in Afghanistan for Americans in 10 years.

'Mud Puddle'? Try strapping on my boots and go to some of the places I have served and fought in Afghanistan, little cockroach, THEN come talk to me about what you know.

I have a history with the Taliban. Why don't you sign up and head over before completely out of there and see it from my perspective.
Do you think you're the only one around here who has ever laced up a pair of boots, boy?

You're not.

You should keep your service record in your pants. It's very good advice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back