The difference

otto105

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2017
Why is it that maga posters here put on ignore more than leftist propaganda snowflakes?

Can’t they handle facts or different opinions in their push for orange fascism.

I personally just lost that lovely poster lisa because of her ability to post facts.

Why is it that maga posters here put on ignore more than leftist propaganda snowflakes?

I personally just lost that lovely poster lisa because of her ability to post facts.
Alrighty, because you loons say a lot of stupid shit.

i make extensive use of my ignore list to enhance my forum experience.

most of these guys say the same crap from the same few sources that if i select a few of the more thoughtful ones and take the rest to the gravel pit ..........

You need to catch up, we are DONE with Democrats. They can talk to the hand they lying wormy bunch of degenerates.

What happens when someone puts someone on ignore -

Does the puter oner not see the others posts post any longer.

Forum List

Back