The Dimensions of Racism

About the penis thing, as anyone who has ever been in a mixed-race locker room knows, so - called "African Americans'" penii are longer WHEN FLACCID than white mens' and Asians' penii. However, a
'Black man's" penis does not increase to two or three times the flaccid size when it becomes erect. There is no difference in erect penis size between African and European males.

Also, as for being better lovers, a woman is much more concerned with the emotional aspect of sex than the performance aspect (other than w/r/t premature ejaculation). And to be crude about it, a black man screwing a white woman is more likely to find her "ravishing" than a white man screwing the same, probably homely, woman. Which explains why she would consider the former a "better lover."

Yeah that must be it^^^ ...:lol:

You cats are weird. What are you doing looking at the size of other mens penis in a locker room? I never noticed anything like that probably because I only notice women.

You must be reading from a book or something. Dont be fooled. When you know how to turn a woman on its all gravy. Its emotional and physical. Please dont let someone fool you into feeling better about your lack of size and or performance.

Why would a Black man having sex with a white women find her ravishing unless she was? That post was full of insecurities and funny statements. ....:rofl:

I've never been in a locker room with naked women. What club do you belong to? I want to join.

When you allow for the obvious fact that "stereotypes" are not uniformly true, but only true for the majority, most stereotypes are right on the money.

But some people will hold fast to ridiculous beliefs in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary - like that Blacks are good at basketball because they "try harder" than whites. Or that all the top sprinters in the U.S. are all black because black sprinters just work harder at their sport. Yeah, right.

Depends on HOW the stereotypes are applied.. I got no problem with Jeff Foxworthy picking on rednecks. Don't even have an issue with Spike Lee making fun of the Duke Brothers and Daisy.. But I DO have problems with Honey Boo Boo and the side show that became.. Stereotypes are not "right on the money" -- but they are shorthand for opinions based on insufficient real world data.

The OP point is important -- because to survive, stereotypes have to have some form of tangential validity. And that's not racism -- it's ignorance. It's taking cues from comedy instead of the facts. Haters are legitimately ill. Because they BELIEVE they are operating on facts and evidence that doesn't exist.. They are reality deficient.

About the penis thing, as anyone who has ever been in a mixed-race locker room knows, so - called "African Americans'" penii are longer WHEN FLACCID than white mens' and Asians' penii. However, a
'Black man's" penis does not increase to two or three times the flaccid size when it becomes erect. There is no difference in erect penis size between African and European males.

Also, as for being better lovers, a woman is much more concerned with the emotional aspect of sex than the performance aspect (other than w/r/t premature ejaculation). And to be crude about it, a black man screwing a white woman is more likely to find her "ravishing" than a white man screwing the same, probably homely, woman. Which explains why she would consider the former a "better lover."

Yeah that must be it^^^ ...:lol:

You cats are weird. What are you doing looking at the size of other mens penis in a locker room? I never noticed anything like that probably because I only notice women.

You must be reading from a book or something. Dont be fooled. When you know how to turn a woman on its all gravy. Its emotional and physical. Please dont let someone fool you into feeling better about your lack of size and or performance.

Why would a Black man having sex with a white women find her ravishing unless she was? That post was full of insecurities and funny statements. ....:rofl:

I love where all this is going.. Shall we discuss the mating proclivities and skills of the common Black woman next ?????? Why is THAT never a topic eh??? I find that sexist.... :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_clap:

All easily fixed for the white man...just SEND A CHECK...

Racist_Offsets.jpg

DGS49, do you honestly think any sane group of Americans are going to let you successfully redefine racism?

Won't happen.

DGS49, do you honestly think any sane group of Americans are going to let you successfully redefine racism?

Won't happen.

We're all breathlessly waiting for the PROPER answers to those questions and examples in the OP.. There's a diff between racism and bias built of stereotypes. Even if "moderate Republicans" like you THINK they know the difference..

Forum List

Back