The Dirty Dozen

The furious hunt for the senior leaker who trashed President Trump in an anonymous op-ed heated up

My mistake. I assumed you were talking about the British Parliament or the Royal Family.
Nope. Its about the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD and his important crusade against people who dont get his AWESOMENESS.

You finally got that right. Compared to the United States, the UK ain't shit.
You lead the world in nutty politicians. Take pride in that.

The furious hunt for the senior leaker who trashed President Trump in an anonymous op-ed heated up

My mistake. I assumed you were talking about the British Parliament or the Royal Family.
Nope. Its about the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD and his important crusade against people who dont get his AWESOMENESS.

Seriously?
Get used to the killing it's the new norm.....
Sadiq-Khan-in-Mumbai_PTI1.jpg

Right. We have the ONE politician in the world who ISN'T a politician in an empty suit giving us lip service while trying to pull the wool over our eyes and sell us out as a globalist, and that qualifies as "nutty" to you. Well said Fruitcake as one of the more nutty members here.

Seriously?
Well he didnt actually say that. Why dont you be honest for once and post the full quote and context. Stop being a trump mate.

Right. We have the ONE politician in the world who ISN'T a politician in an empty suit giving us lip service while trying to pull the wool over our eyes and sell us out as a globalist, and that qualifies as "nutty" to you. Well said Fruitcake as one of the more nutty members here.
Hes playing you like a violin but you are too dumb to see it.

Seriously?
Well he didnt actually say that. Why dont you be honest for once and post the full quote and context. Stop being a trump mate.

Maybe that isnt word for word but he did say it.

Seriously?

Trumpers really struggle to express themselves dont they ? Its either or.

He said it or he didnt. Clue - He didnt.

Seriously?

Liar.

"Terror attacks are “part and parcel of life in a big city,” Khan later told the Evening Standard just hours after police foiled multiple terror attacks in New Jersey and New York."

Seriously?

Liar.

"Terror attacks are “part and parcel of life in a big city,” Khan later told the Evening Standard just hours after police foiled multiple terror attacks in New Jersey and New York."
You lie. You know that you lie and that I can debunk that and yet you still persist. Are you so poisoned against Muslims that you have no honesty at all ?

Seriously?

Liar.

You lie. You know that you lie and that I can debunk that and yet you still persist. Are you so poisoned against Muslims that you have no honesty at all ?

Sucking dicks must cause brain damage.
Those are his words right in front of you.

Liar.

No they arent.

Suck on this ya thick fucker.

Misleading Q&A question on Sadiq Khan should have been corrected, ABC admits

The ABC has admitted it was an oversight not to correct a misleading question on Q&A about mayor of London Sadiq Khan’s response to the attack on Westminster last week.

What Khan actually said in September was: “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

And you claimed he said this -

So not only did you get the actual quote wrong you also edited it to imply that Mr Khan was quite relaxed about terror attacks. In fact the bits that you missed out show the Mayor supporting the police,calling for vigilence and defending western values.

I am assuming that in this you are just following the lead of the liar in chief and are too stupid to research it yourself.

Well take some learning from Tommy you dumb racist piece of shit.

Liar.

No they arent.

The ABC has admitted it was an oversight not to correct a misleading question on Q&A about mayor of London Sadiq Khan’s response to the attack on Westminster last week.

What Khan actually said in September was: “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

So not only did you get the actual quote wrong you also edited it to imply that Mr Khan was quite relaxed about terror attacks. In fact the bits that you missed out show the Mayor supporting the police,calling for vigilence and defending western values.

I am assuming that in this you are just following the lead of the liar in chief and are too stupid to research it yourself.

He basically said get used to it.
Funny how he steers the blame away from the true problem.....muslims.

Liar.

No they arent.

He basically said you have to be prepared for it you low intelligence lying piece of shit.

Liar.

No they arent.

He basically said you have to be prepared for it you low intelligence lying piece of shit.

Why not get rid of the problem?

No they arent.

You are on a major deflecting exercise nnow that I have given you a good spanking.

Why not stop lying and apologise to the Mayor for lying about him ?

No they arent.

You are on a major deflecting exercise nnow that I have given you a good spanking.

He's side stepping to avoid confronting the real problem....muslims.

No they arent.

Do you lie to stir up hatred or because you are a stranger to the truth ?

Do you lie to stir up hatred or because you are a stranger to the truth ?

Are you denying the fact that the mass influx of muslims are the cause of increased crime?

Forum List

Back