The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous

It's as if the op and all the other wilfully ignorant deralicts don't realize that infedelity in marriage has jackshit to do with the sexuality of the couple.

Homosexuals themselves dispute your claim.

Something like 3% of married straights have something on the side ... AT THIS VERY MOMENT. LOL
And? What's your point? The point here is that the idea that gays want to live in monogamous married bliss is merely media propaganda. The truth of gay relationships is that they are nothing like traditional marriages.
Read post 212 and learn. So what if they are not exactly the same? What do you conclude from that? Heterosexual couples from different cultural or religious traditions are not the same either. Is there some "sameness test" to determine which relationships are valid and worthy of recognition?

The queers claimed their motives where the same as the motives of heterosexuals. That claim turns out to be a big fat lie. You just admitted it.

Something like 3% of married straights have something on the side ... AT THIS VERY MOMENT. LOL
And? What's your point? The point here is that the idea that gays want to live in monogamous married bliss is merely media propaganda. The truth of gay relationships is that they are nothing like traditional marriages.
Oh, hey I think the gays and straights should have the freedom of all civil laws benefitting married couples, and still screw their brains out like rabbits with other folks .... if they want to. So long as it's with adult humans.

What if they have children? Do you believe a homosexual couple that is screwing everything in sight should be allowed to adopt?

Read post 212 and learn. So what if they are not exactly the same? What do you conclude from that? Heterosexual couples from different cultural or religious traditions are not the same either. Is there some "sameness test" to determine which relationships are valid and worthy of recognition?
LOL Whay a dodge. In fact gay coupes are not just like hetetosexual couples except gay. Gay couples are not monogamous and engage in extra marital affairs, making a mockery of marriage.

:lol: Nope.

Most gay couples I know ARE exactly like heterosexual couples...only with better sex.

Personal anecdotes aren't evidence of anything except your desire to post horseshit.

I bet it is way more than that.

And if we are talking Bible compliance, something like 99.999 percent of married men have naked photos of women not their wife somewhere in a hidden folder on their 'puters.

Only a scumbag moron would equate that with actually cheating on your spouse. Men and women both fantasize about other people when they're having sex. Is that the equivalent of hanging out in gay bath houses and sucking 50 cocks in an evening?

I bet it is way more than that.

And if we are talking Bible compliance, something like 99.999 percent of married men have naked photos of women not their wife somewhere in a hidden folder on their 'puters.

Only a scumbag moron would equate that with actually cheating on your spouse. Men and women both fantasize about other people when they're having sex. Is that the equivalent of hanging out in gay bath houses and sucking 50 cocks in an evening?
Heteros do that.

Last edited:
Oh, hey I think the gays and straights should have the freedom of all civil laws benefitting married couples, and still screw their brains out like rabbits with other folks .... if they want to. So long as it's with adult humans.

What if they have children? Do you believe a homosexual couple that is screwing everything in sight should be allowed to adopt?
That is just stupid! They are not screwing everything in site any more than anyone else, and they are not involving children in anything that they do.

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.

Most gay couples aren t monogamous Will straight couples go monogamish

The dirty little secret about gay marriage: Most gay couples are not monogamous. We have come to accept lately, partly thanks to Liza Mundy’s excellent recent cover story in the Atlantic and partly because we desperately need something to make the drooping institution of heterosexual marriage seem vibrant again, that gay marriage has something to teach us, that gay couples provide a model for marriages that are more egalitarian and less burdened by the old gender roles that are weighing marriage down these days.

But the thorny part of the gay marriage experiment is sex, and more precisely, monogamous sex. Mundy writes about an old study from the '80s that found that gay couples were extremely likely to have had sex outside their relationship—82 percent did. That was before AIDS and the great matrimony craze in the gay community. She also tells the story of Dan Savage, who started out wanting to be monogamous until he and his partner had kids, and then they loosened up on that in order to make their union last. “Monogamish” is what he calls his new model. But as Mundy asks, can anyone out there imagine a husband proposing that same deal to his pregnant wife?

A long Gawker story last week explored this problem in greater detail. In the fight for marriage equality, the gay rights movement has put forth couples that look like straight ones, together forever, loyal, sharing assets. But what no one wants to talk about is that they don’t necessarily represent the norm:

"The Gay Couples Study out of San Francisco State University—which, in following over 500 gay couples over many years is the largest on-going study of its kind—has found that about half of all couples have sex with someone other than their partner, with their partner knowing."
How do you explain this?

Google

What percentage of the population goes to swinger's clubs?

I'm willing to be that the percentage of the straight population that goes to swingers clubs is a whole lot higher than the percentage of gays ho o to gay bars. I'll also bet that there are a whole lot more swingers clubs than there are gay bars. And I'll tell you another thing that I know as someone who has been to numerous swingers clubs in at least 4 states.... all of those people are heterosexuals!

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.

The dirty little secret about gay marriage: Most gay couples are not monogamous. We have come to accept lately, partly thanks to Liza Mundy’s excellent recent cover story in the Atlantic and partly because we desperately need something to make the drooping institution of heterosexual marriage seem vibrant again, that gay marriage has something to teach us, that gay couples provide a model for marriages that are more egalitarian and less burdened by the old gender roles that are weighing marriage down these days.

But the thorny part of the gay marriage experiment is sex, and more precisely, monogamous sex. Mundy writes about an old study from the '80s that found that gay couples were extremely likely to have had sex outside their relationship—82 percent did. That was before AIDS and the great matrimony craze in the gay community. She also tells the story of Dan Savage, who started out wanting to be monogamous until he and his partner had kids, and then they loosened up on that in order to make their union last. “Monogamish” is what he calls his new model. But as Mundy asks, can anyone out there imagine a husband proposing that same deal to his pregnant wife?

A long Gawker story last week explored this problem in greater detail. In the fight for marriage equality, the gay rights movement has put forth couples that look like straight ones, together forever, loyal, sharing assets. But what no one wants to talk about is that they don’t necessarily represent the norm:

"The Gay Couples Study out of San Francisco State University—which, in following over 500 gay couples over many years is the largest on-going study of its kind—has found that about half of all couples have sex with someone other than their partner, with their partner knowing."
How do you explain this?

Google

I'm willing to be that the percentage of the straight population that goes to swingers clubs is a whole lot higher than the percentage of gays ho o to gay bars. I'll also bet that there are a whole lot more swingers clubs than there are gay bars. And I'll tell you another thing that I know as someone who has been to numerous swingers clubs in at least 4 states.... all of those people are heterosexuals!

I'll bet not. I'll bet most of the ones who do go are liberal turds like you.

How do you explain this?

Google

You need to get out more. Many of them are right wing ass holes that we would tolerate because they fuck real good. That's the best thing that I can say for them.

How do you explain this?

Google

You need to get out more. Many of them are right wing ass holes that we would tolerate because they fuck real good. That's the best thing that I can say for them.

You aren't making a good impression on the forum buddy. You're coming off as a sleazy asshole.

How do you explain this?

Google

You aren't making a good impression on the forum buddy. You're coming off as a sleazy asshole.
Your so anal retentive you super glue your cheeks...

How do you explain this?

Google

You think that you're making a good impression? :disagree: I'm just trying to come down to your level

You obviously don't know what the term "anal retentive" means.

You think that you're making a good impression? :disagree: I'm just trying to come down to your level

Really? When did I admit to fucking any woman willing to spread her legs no matter how I feel about them as a person?

You obviously don't know what the term "anal retentive" means.
I have my variations on the matter...

That is just stupid! They are not screwing everything in site any more than anyone else, and they are not involving children in anything that they do.
Thats clearly wrong based on the OP. But since you cannot allow contrary information to inform your world view you simply repeat the lies.

How do you explain this?

Google

I would easily take that bet.
The average woman has about 3 sexual partners in her lifetime. The average man maybe 9. The average homosexual man will have hundreds, possibly thousands.

Forum List

Back