The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous

Something like 3% of married straights have something on the side ... AT THIS VERY MOMENT. LOL
And? What's your point? The point here is that the idea that gays want to live in monogamous married bliss is merely media propaganda. The truth of gay relationships is that they are nothing like traditional marriages.
Read post 212 and learn. So what if they are not exactly the same? What do you conclude from that? Heterosexual couples from different cultural or religious traditions are not the same either. Is there some "sameness test" to determine which relationships are valid and worthy of recognition?

Something like 3% of married straights have something on the side ... AT THIS VERY MOMENT. LOL
And? What's your point? The point here is that the idea that gays want to live in monogamous married bliss is merely media propaganda. The truth of gay relationships is that they are nothing like traditional marriages.
Oh, hey I think the gays and straights should have the freedom of all civil laws benefitting married couples, and still screw their brains out like rabbits with other folks .... if they want to. So long as it's with adult humans.

I would add...with the mutual consent of both. Screwing around and not telling your spouse is beyond uncool.

Read post 212 and learn. So what if they are not exactly the same? What do you conclude from that? Heterosexual couples from different cultural or religious traditions are not the same either. Is there some "sameness test" to determine which relationships are valid and worthy of recognition?
LOL Whay a dodge. In fact gay coupes are not just like hetetosexual couples except gay. Gay couples are not monogamous and engage in extra marital affairs, making a mockery of marriage.

LOL Whay a dodge. In fact gay coupes are not just like hetetosexual couples except gay. Gay couples are not monogamous and engage in extra marital affairs, making a mockery of marriage.

:lol: Nope.

Most gay couples I know ARE exactly like heterosexual couples...only with better sex.

Right now you are making a mockery of intellectual discourse. You are not paying attention to, or responding appropriately to anything that I'm saying.

Last edited:

Most gay couples I know ARE exactly like heterosexual couples...only with better sex.
The plural of anecdote is not evidence.
Another fail from the carpet munchers.

I bet it is way more than that.

And if we are talking Bible compliance, something like 99.999 percent of married men have naked photos of women not their wife somewhere in a hidden folder on their 'puters.

Right now you are making a mockery of intellectual discourse
Thanks for admitting you cannot refute the OP or my comments.
You are dismissed.

You said gay couples are not monogamous. That's patently false. Blanket statements are certainly not evidence....and fucking stupid.

You said gay couples are not monogamous. That's patently false. Blanket statements are certainly not evidence....and fucking stupid.
For chrissakes grow up.

]
2zoch8o.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and an intern.

1zogsbt.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and a mistress. Then the same man and another woman and another mistress. Then the same man and another woman.

4l2fjd.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, a hooker, and some diapers.

2w2lf1z.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man and one woman. Then the same man and another woman. Then the same man and a third woman. Then the same man and a fourth woman. I am a one man, one woman marriage institution wrecking ball.

Now that gays can legally marry everywhere, and receive the same government cash and prizes as heterosexual marriages, it is just a matter of time before the retards retroactively blame TH3 GAYZ for the 50 percent divorce rate.

And the housing bubble.

And Greece.

And any hurricanes, earthquakes, or extinction event comets.

352g96a.jpg

Well, they crashed Rome!!!

Last edited:
I bet it is way more than that.

And if we are talking Bible compliance, something like 99.999 percent of married men have naked photos of women not their wife somewhere in a hidden folder on their 'puters.

It is....

Percent of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional 41 %

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57%

Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %

Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %

Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %

Infidelity Statistics Statistic Brain

For chrissakes grow up.

:lol: Lame. Come on Rabbi...back up your assertion that all gay couples cheat.

You know......................for the 2 years that I lived with a lesbian couple, they were completely faithful and monogamous with each other. Not only that, but they'd been together for around 9 years with each other when I met them.

Most gays that I've met who were with a partner stayed faithful to that one partner. Do some stray? Yes, but many hetero couples have affairs.

Like I said before, this is probably the most bigoted, stupid thread that I've seen in a while.

It even rivals some of the stupid crap posted by Charles Bass and Sunni Man.

Absolute bullshit.

The OP obviously wants to hold same sex marriages to a different standard. Imagine if straight marriages were nullified for infidelity?

It's as if the op and all the other wilfully ignorant deralicts don't realize that infedelity in marriage has jackshit to do with the sexuality of the couple.

The queers claimed the wanted to legalize gay marriage so they could participate in a committed relationship. The truth is they only wanted the government benefits and a veneer of respectability that their relationships don't merit.

Most gay couples aren t monogamous Will straight couples go monogamish

The dirty little secret about gay marriage: Most gay couples are not monogamous. We have come to accept lately, partly thanks to Liza Mundy’s excellent recent cover story in the Atlantic and partly because we desperately need something to make the drooping institution of heterosexual marriage seem vibrant again, that gay marriage has something to teach us, that gay couples provide a model for marriages that are more egalitarian and less burdened by the old gender roles that are weighing marriage down these days.

But the thorny part of the gay marriage experiment is sex, and more precisely, monogamous sex. Mundy writes about an old study from the '80s that found that gay couples were extremely likely to have had sex outside their relationship—82 percent did. That was before AIDS and the great matrimony craze in the gay community. She also tells the story of Dan Savage, who started out wanting to be monogamous until he and his partner had kids, and then they loosened up on that in order to make their union last. “Monogamish” is what he calls his new model. But as Mundy asks, can anyone out there imagine a husband proposing that same deal to his pregnant wife?

A long Gawker story last week explored this problem in greater detail. In the fight for marriage equality, the gay rights movement has put forth couples that look like straight ones, together forever, loyal, sharing assets. But what no one wants to talk about is that they don’t necessarily represent the norm:

"The Gay Couples Study out of San Francisco State University—which, in following over 500 gay couples over many years is the largest on-going study of its kind—has found that about half of all couples have sex with someone other than their partner, with their partner knowing."
How do you explain this?

Google

What percentage of the population goes to swinger's clubs?

Forum List

Back