The disturbing view of Muslims in the US

Third World nations with crappy educations, skills, culture and politics.....

Ignorant generalization.

NOpe. True factual generalization....

Wrong, racist douche coward. A higher percentage of Muslim immigrants hold college degrees than native-born Americans. That means nothing more than that your spineless, bigoted bullshit is baseless.
Please, what planet do you live on?

Apparently the one where facts make bigots uncomfortable.

1." The percentage of Muslims who have graduated from college (26%) is about the same as among all U.S. adults (28%). At the other end of the educational spectrum, there also is no significant difference in the proportion who failed to finish high school (14% of U.S. Muslims, 13% of the general public). Muslim Americans – particularly those born in the United States – are more likely than Americans as a whole to have only graduated from high school. But a very high percentage (26%) says they are currently enrolled in college or university classes (compared with 13% among the general public)."

NOt impressive. The "general" US numbers will be brought down by the crappy Black and Brown numbers. You want to impress me? Compare them to the WHite numbers.

2 AND this little tidbit.

"And a higher percentage of Muslim Americans than the general public report that their annual household earnings are less than $30,000 (45% among Muslims, 36% among the general public)."

And again, I'd rather see them compared to White numbers, not general.

Of course you would, because you're a racist idiot.

Nothing racist about considering the fact that the black numbers on education are a failure to be avoided, and not a standard to reach to be accepted.

You might respect the Taboo that says that such issues cannot be discussed. I do not.

Nothing racist about considering the fact that the black numbers on education ....

Not only racist but irrational. So now you want to compare only Americans who are at least 5th generation and trace their family backgrounds to the Urmstom area of Manchester, England with Muslim immigrants whose families come from northern Tehran? Your racism is exacerbating your stupidity.

Nothing racist about considering the fact that the black numbers on education ....

Not only racist but irrational. So now you want to compare only Americans who are at least 5th generation and trace their family backgrounds to the Urmstom area of Manchester, England with Muslim immigrants whose families come from northern Tehran? Your racism is exacerbating your stupidity.

I consider the failed state of education in the black community to be a problem that we in the US need to fix.

To the extent that that problem brings down our combined education scores, MEETING those weakened numbers is NOT a reason to consider a group as one that has something to offer the US.

This is not irrational, nor racist.

I consider the failed state of education in the black community to be a problem that we in the US need to fix.

To the extent that that problem brings down our combined education scores, MEETING those weakened numbers is NOT a reason to consider a group as one that has something to offer the US.

Start a new thread for your racist red herring.

Start a new thread for your racist red herring.

It is just a response to your claim that Muslims exceed our college grad numbers.

My point is reasonable and fair.

What is your cultural background?

It is just a response to your claim that Muslims exceed our college grad numbers.....

The point was not for you to play Jr racist demographer. It was in response to some idiot claiming our immigration policies should be based on bigotry and fear because all Muslim immigrants have only "crappy educations" to offer.

It is just a response to your claim that Muslims exceed our college grad numbers.....

The point was not for you to play Jr racist demographer. It was in response to some idiot claiming our immigration policies should be based on bigotry and fear because all Muslim immigrants have only "crappy educations" to offer.

Education levels is ONE of the things we should look at if we are to have an immigration policy designed to benefit America and Americans.

Your link to support your claim that Muslims immigrants exceeded US levels did not show that, and my point about meeting a number that includes the crappy education numbers of Black and Brown America is a completely rational point, though taboo.

Education levels is ONE of the things we should look at if we are to have an immigration policy designed to benefit America and Americans.

Your link to support your claim that Muslims immigrants exceeded US levels did not show that, and my point about meeting a number that includes the crappy education numbers of Black and Brown America is a completely rational point, though taboo.

he/she/it is a self proclaimed frigid weirdo. I think that says it all.

he/she/it is a self proclaimed frigid weirdo. I think that says it all.

???????

Tank wrote: What's life like in Muslim countries?

Dey have church on Friday...

... camel races out inna desert...

... an' eat falafa w/ locusts an' honey.

Forum List

Back