The disturbing view of Muslims in the US

the silence of "normal" muslims is very telling.

Link?

Still nothing huh?

I'll check back in a week. Maybe you'll think of sump'm.

find your own link, asshole. You fools are the ones making the claim that radical islam is not a danger.

I ain't the asshat who purported to claim a negative, now am I?

paint-corner.jpg

ISIS sawing off people's head while they are alive and the Muslim world doing nothing about it.

And heeeere we goes again....

-- Link?

Asshats never learn. They're like cat toys, only stupider.

Do you know what is truly disturbing? ISIS sawing off people's head while they are alive and the Muslim world doing nothing about it. BOTH are equally disturbing, much more so than our attitudes toward those fucking little sand monkeys.

Fuck Islam!!!

Muslims doing nothing about it, well, except the Kurds, and the Iraqis and the Syrians who are mostly Muslims, and fighting ISIS, of course. But don't let the facts get in the way.......

Yeah, they are really turning the tide against those ISIS hooligans driving around in Datsun trucks with AK-47s, aren't they!

Link?

Still nothing huh?

find your own link, asshole. You fools are the ones making the claim that radical islam is not a danger.

paint-corner.jpg

ISIS sawing off people's head while they are alive and the Muslim world doing nothing about it.

-- Link?

the claim was made by you or one of your leftist friends that only 6% of muslims are radicals. You made the claim, its up to you to substantiate it, or you can simply admit that you lied and made it up.

All muslims are not radical terrorists, but all radical terrorists are muslims. That is a basic truth then you libs and your kenyan messiah need to accept.

As long as we define "all" as "six percent". That number ain't going away.
No matter how long you go :lalala: --- it'll still be there.

Great, so 6% are radicals who want all non-believers killed. Are you so naive that you think the other 94% ignore the words of the Koran when it instructs them that all non muslims are to be eliminated?

There are many many good muslims, I worked in the mid east and know many of them personally. The problem is the teaching of islam and the current religious leaders who are indoctrinating a billion muslims world wide with bullshit.

No you colossal Dumbass---- that doesn't say "6% of Muslims are terrorists" as your fantasy would have us believe... it says "6% of terrorists are Muslim". HUUUUGE difference.

Bullshit. if only 6% of terrorists are muslims, tell us who the other 94% are. Are they buddhists? hindus? Christians? wichens? Papists? shintos?

then you can give us a list of acts of terror committed by non-muslims. Bring it, or STFU

They're all that and more. Try reading the fuckin' link. The one I reposted today, reposted from yesterday, reposted from myriad times before on this board.

I did read it, its bullshit propaganda.

Link?

Still nothing huh?

paint-corner.jpg

-- Link?

Bitch, everybody but YOU have seen the pictures and videos. Go fuck yourself!

Columbia Heights students walk out over Facebook post about Muslims

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," said the first man Trump called on to ask a question. "We know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."

Ahmed Mohamed, Muslim teen cuffed over clock mistaken for bomb, still suspended from school

"Mohamed will not be charged with possessing a hoax bomb because there's no evidence the 14-year-old meant to cause alarm Monday at MacArthur High School in the Dallas suburb of Irving, according to police Chief Larry Boyd."

Since 9/11 Muslims have been having a hard time in the US. The reasons are clear, Bush wanted to make a new Common Enemy, the demise of the USSR left a gaping hole in the right wing "be tough on anything" policy.

In the past just calling someone a Communist was as bad as it got, now it's calling someone a Muslim. You want to get at Obama because you don't like him? Just call him a Muslim. It's simple, so simple even a redneck who managed to pass grade 2 could do it. It doesn't take brains.

And the whole while with ISIS going around killing and apparently this being really important for the citizens of the US, as opposed to, say, the Civil War in DRC or other such places.

Some Muslims are bad. Some Christians are bad. But by vilifying ALL Muslims people are essentially giving the right exactly what they want. People criticise Obama's foreign policy, it hasn't been amazing, but he's pulled back from the vilification of Muslims, and the need for the right to make Muslims the problem (and therefore the solution).
In the first half of the 20th century, is was the blacks. In second half of the 20th century it was the communists. And in 1st half of the 21st century it's the Muslims. Since the best way to avoid being a scapegoat is to find one, there will always be one.

did radical muslims attack the USA on 9/11 ? They are not being scapegoated, they are the enemy of free people the world over.

But we're not talking about "radical muslims", we're talking about ALL MUSLIMS. Go figure.

no one has said that all muslims are radicals. What has been said is the the radicals are in control of the religion.

How exactly are "the radicals" "in control" of the religion?

As long as we define "all" as "six percent". That number ain't going away.
No matter how long you go :lalala: --- it'll still be there.

Great, so 6% are radicals who want all non-believers killed. Are you so naive that you think the other 94% ignore the words of the Koran when it instructs them that all non muslims are to be eliminated?

There are many many good muslims, I worked in the mid east and know many of them personally. The problem is the teaching of islam and the current religious leaders who are indoctrinating a billion muslims world wide with bullshit.

No you colossal Dumbass---- that doesn't say "6% of Muslims are terrorists" as your fantasy would have us believe... it says "6% of terrorists are Muslim". HUUUUGE difference.

Bullshit. if only 6% of terrorists are muslims, tell us who the other 94% are. Are they buddhists? hindus? Christians? wichens? Papists? shintos?

then you can give us a list of acts of terror committed by non-muslims. Bring it, or STFU

They're all that and more. Try reading the fuckin' link. The one I reposted today, reposted from yesterday, reposted from myriad times before on this board.

:lol:

That's all you've got? Disappointing.

Columbia Heights students walk out over Facebook post about Muslims

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," said the first man Trump called on to ask a question. "We know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."

Ahmed Mohamed, Muslim teen cuffed over clock mistaken for bomb, still suspended from school

"Mohamed will not be charged with possessing a hoax bomb because there's no evidence the 14-year-old meant to cause alarm Monday at MacArthur High School in the Dallas suburb of Irving, according to police Chief Larry Boyd."

Since 9/11 Muslims have been having a hard time in the US. The reasons are clear, Bush wanted to make a new Common Enemy, the demise of the USSR left a gaping hole in the right wing "be tough on anything" policy.

In the past just calling someone a Communist was as bad as it got, now it's calling someone a Muslim. You want to get at Obama because you don't like him? Just call him a Muslim. It's simple, so simple even a redneck who managed to pass grade 2 could do it. It doesn't take brains.

And the whole while with ISIS going around killing and apparently this being really important for the citizens of the US, as opposed to, say, the Civil War in DRC or other such places.

Some Muslims are bad. Some Christians are bad. But by vilifying ALL Muslims people are essentially giving the right exactly what they want. People criticise Obama's foreign policy, it hasn't been amazing, but he's pulled back from the vilification of Muslims, and the need for the right to make Muslims the problem (and therefore the solution).
In the first half of the 20th century, is was the blacks. In second half of the 20th century it was the communists. And in 1st half of the 21st century it's the Muslims. Since the best way to avoid being a scapegoat is to find one, there will always be one.

did radical muslims attack the USA on 9/11 ? They are not being scapegoated, they are the enemy of free people the world over.

But we're not talking about "radical muslims", we're talking about ALL MUSLIMS. Go figure.

no one has said that all muslims are radicals. What has been said is the the radicals are in control of the religion.

ISIS, the Iranian ayattollah, al qaeda, hamas, hexbollah, boko haram. How many more do yo need?

That's all you've got? Disappointing.

sorry, but thats all it was worthy of.

ISIS, the Iranian ayattollah, al qaeda, hamas, hexbollah, boko haram. How many more do yo need?

How are any of those groups "in charge" of the religion of Islam?

You apparently aren't a very bright person. Your source is actually called and has a website called loon watch. Holy shit. No numbers or examples let alone citations for their chart but...well it's a bunch of retarded anyway so why ask for that.

It's linked to FBI statistics. Just as it has been every other time it's been posted here.
Maybe you've heard of the FBI? Maybe not...

You would think I would have noticed the great Mexican terror plot at some point

Them dirty fucking bastards are apparently so good at this shit they are blowing people up and nobody even knows! I don't really remember any of these attacks though so how is that possible?

"If I didn't see it -- it doesn't exist". Poster please. The whole point of that page is what plays in the media, and what doesn't. Gullible's Travels.

Finally we get to the islamists. The ones that continually blow shit up, throw faggots from buildings, chop off heads, burn people alive and rape women. The shit that's in the news and on TV's daily but you think it's only 6% and should be ignored.

See above.
I never said it "should be ignored". I'm simply pointing out that it's not the domination you and your ilk seem to think it is from buying the Pamela Geller hair-on-fire sensationalist bigot bullshit. Now if you're gonna sit here and claim the number of 6% represents some kind of overwhelming majority, well you're not gonna be hired to count votes in my district.
I'm looking for the terror group wearing skull caps and blowing people up in the name of Jehova to out number the muslim ones. Maybe you and the FBI should work on that.

So what? There are Muslim terrorist groups. They are all involved in radical Islam, which the vast majority of American Muslims are not involved in in the slightest.

In America we don't persecute a whole group due to the actions of a few.

Sure we do. Didn't the media blame all conservatives for that Nazi idiot who shot a bunch of black people in church?

Last edited:

If they aren't, who is? They are killing, raping, and destroying in the name of islam and none of the "normal" muslims are stopping them, so I would say that they are in control.

If they aren't, who is? They are killing, raping, and destroying in the name of islam and none of the "normal" muslims are stopping them, so I would say that they are in control.

The vast majority of "normal" Muslims are either actively or passively fighting to the death against ISIS, or living thousands of miles away from the middle east.

How does any of that imply that ISIS "controls" say, my Muslim neighbor?

The vast majority of "normal" Muslims are either actively or passively fighting to the death against ISIS, or living thousands of miles away from the middle east.

no they aren't, if they were ISIS would have been destroyed long ago. How many attacks have the Saudis conducted on ISIS? the Bahrainis? UAE? Qattar? Kuwait? The only one who has done anything is Jordan and only in retaliation for burning a jordanian pilot alive.

Please list the prominent american muslims who have condemned ISIS, Jihad, and the killing of non-muslims.

I said they control the religion, not your neighbor. If you neighbor doesn't agree with them he may disappear one day. I suggest that he watch his back.

the Muslims living here don't go out of their way to change peoples minds, unless they are demanding our RIGHTS be taken away, or they kick out a candidate running for President because he said he wouldn't put a Muslim in his cabinet. Seriously people? you are going to allow them to stomp all over you in this way?

so they have no one to blame BUT THEMSELVES. I have no sympathy

What Muslims are demanding your rights be taken away or that a candidate be disqualified for not putting Muslims in his cabinent?
gsi2-chp1-3.png

gsi2-chp1-8.png

gsi2-chp1-9.png

no they aren't, if they were ISIS would have been destroyed long ago. How many attacks have the Saudis conducted on ISIS? the Bahrainis? UAE? Qattar? Kuwait? The only one who has done anything is Jordan and only in retaliation for burning a jordanian pilot alive.

Saudi Arabia is spending billions of dollars to protect themselves from ISIS, and have apparently foiled a significant number of ISIS attacks and arrested ISIS members. The rest of the countries that you've mentioned are esentially shielded by Saudi Arabia, and don't have anything to worry about as long as they can hide back there.

It's irrelevant anyway, because those countries that you've mentioned represent only a tiny fraction of Muslims worldwide.

Please list the prominent american muslims who have condemned ISIS, Jihad, and the killing of non-muslims.

Um, all of them?

I said they control the religion, not your neighbor. If you neighbor doesn't agree with them he may disappear one day. I suggest that he watch his back.

Who is it that you think is going to come after him?

Who is it that you think is going to come after him?

ask him, I am sure he knows.

Forum List

Back