The disturbing view of Muslims in the US

What's life like in Muslim countries?

What's the point here?

I don't like Islam. I also don't like Christianity. Doesn't mean I wouldn't stand up for people from both religions to have freedoms, rights, and the chance to just get on with their life.

While I agree with you for the most part, I do believe we should be careful about how many Muslims we allow into the US. Europe is facing a huge problem because of the increasing Muslim population. To ignore the potential problems that Muslims can bring to a country, all we need do is look at Lebanon. Europe could very well find itself in civil war with Muslims within the next two or three generations. When Muslims are a small minority, they do well within whatever society they live, but when they become the majority or get close to being the majority, then they want to turn that society into their own little caliphate.

Even Muslims here are wanting to live by sharia law, which goes against our laws. Women are treated like lesser citizens in Muslim countries and that is something we should never tolerate.

Fuck Islam

yes. and that's disgusting.

but so was the beating death of matthew shepard by white christians because he was gay.

or the lynching of blacks down south by white christian supremacist

or the rape of young boys by catholic priests

etc etc etc

no matter how many videos you post.

can't we agree that violent bigoted people suck but aren't reflective of the majority of their group?

Of course!

I sincerely believe the majority of Moslems are decent, non-violent people.

I have a healthy disdain for all religions. I agree with and hold Judeo-Christian values - but without the guilt or fairy tales.

All religions suck!

:thup:

A pretty good read about muslims in Italy is by Oriana Fallaci, "the rage and the pride". These people are trouble everywhere they go.

Why do leftists so vehemently protect the most VIOLENT, BLOOD THIRSTY, MURDEROUS, STONE AGE, REPRESSIVE, ANTI HOMO, ANTI WOMAN, THE REASON BEHIND 9/11 CULT on the planet?

WHY?

I think I know... because conservatives by and large see it for what it is, so it is all but MANDATORY for the left to disagree with conservatives, even though they KNOW they're WRONG. It's something they HAVE to do, even though their defense of it is a PATHETIC, CONTRADICTORY, HYPOCRITICAL FARCE.

And there you have it, end of story.

no one is "protecting the most violent". intelligent people know that not all members of any group are bad and most are good. bigotry is your problem. not anyone else's.

and no, that doesn't mean i am defending terroristic animals. it just means whether the terrorist is a white christian like timothy mcveigh or a muslim, they should be vilified. but just like all white christians aren't kkk animals; not all muslims are ISIS or Al Queda. A smart person knows the difference.
Thank you for that prime example of a contradictory, hypocritical, and yes, PATHETIC defense of islam.

Now why don't you find the new Mecca in Michigan and walk down the street praising Jesus, and see how far you get before one of your "peaceful" muslims kicks your scrawny ass, and while you're getting your ass kicked, see how many of the other "peaceful" muslims step in to stop it.

Wise up, bubble head.

another person who isn't as smart as i am calling me names.

lmao

Fuck Islam

but so was the beating death of matthew shepard by white christians because he was gay.

etc etc etc

can't we agree that violent bigoted people suck but aren't reflective of the majority of their group?

Of course!

I have a healthy disdain for all religions. I agree with and hold Judeo-Christian values - but without the guilt or fairy tales.

All religions suck!

fundamentalist beliefs suck

spirituality can be a comfort without the bigotry

Muslims, like blacks, are responsible for the image the US has of them.
Not to say that's justified in all cases but that is reality.

reducing any group to the sins of a few is bigotry.

but you know that.

A majority of Muslims condone those sins.

proof? other than your wingnuttery?

gsi2-chp1-3.png

gsi2-chp1-8.png

gsi2-chp1-9.png

Fuck Islam

etc etc etc

Of course!

All religions suck!

You don't need "religion" to be spiritual.

Fuck Islam

etc etc etc

Of course!

All religions suck!

You don't need "religion" to be spiritual.

i agree.

"A hard time"? Muslems have a "hard time" in the greatest Country in the world? Go to a radical muslem dominated country and get some perspective while they cut your head off.
When they want to build a mosque, they meet resistance. "It's a terrorist training camp!"

We have politicians claiming Muslims are not entitled to First Amendment protections.

We have bigots in three topics today lining up to smear Muslims. We see the bigots' media outlets filling their heads with non-stop confirmation bias stories and lies of omission.

So, yeah. They are given a fucking hard time. Non-stop.

"But we aren't beheading them, so it's all good!"
:boohoo:

Columbia Heights students walk out over Facebook post about Muslims

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," said the first man Trump called on to ask a question. "We know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."

Ahmed Mohamed, Muslim teen cuffed over clock mistaken for bomb, still suspended from school

"Mohamed will not be charged with possessing a hoax bomb because there's no evidence the 14-year-old meant to cause alarm Monday at MacArthur High School in the Dallas suburb of Irving, according to police Chief Larry Boyd."

Since 9/11 Muslims have been having a hard time in the US. The reasons are clear, Bush wanted to make a new Common Enemy, the demise of the USSR left a gaping hole in the right wing "be tough on anything" policy.

In the past just calling someone a Communist was as bad as it got, now it's calling someone a Muslim. You want to get at Obama because you don't like him? Just call him a Muslim. It's simple, so simple even a redneck who managed to pass grade 2 could do it. It doesn't take brains.

And the whole while with ISIS going around killing and apparently this being really important for the citizens of the US, as opposed to, say, the Civil War in DRC or other such places.

Some Muslims are bad. Some Christians are bad. But by vilifying ALL Muslims people are essentially giving the right exactly what they want. People criticise Obama's foreign policy, it hasn't been amazing, but he's pulled back from the vilification of Muslims, and the need for the right to make Muslims the problem (and therefore the solution).
Mainstream Muslims brought this on themselves for ONE reason. They refused to take a unified stance in opposition to Islamic based terrorism.

Columbia Heights students walk out over Facebook post about Muslims

Trump declines to correct man who says Obama is Muslim

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims," said the first man Trump called on to ask a question. "We know our current president is one. You know he's not even an American."

Ahmed Mohamed, Muslim teen cuffed over clock mistaken for bomb, still suspended from school

"Mohamed will not be charged with possessing a hoax bomb because there's no evidence the 14-year-old meant to cause alarm Monday at MacArthur High School in the Dallas suburb of Irving, according to police Chief Larry Boyd."

Since 9/11 Muslims have been having a hard time in the US. The reasons are clear, Bush wanted to make a new Common Enemy, the demise of the USSR left a gaping hole in the right wing "be tough on anything" policy.

In the past just calling someone a Communist was as bad as it got, now it's calling someone a Muslim. You want to get at Obama because you don't like him? Just call him a Muslim. It's simple, so simple even a redneck who managed to pass grade 2 could do it. It doesn't take brains.

And the whole while with ISIS going around killing and apparently this being really important for the citizens of the US, as opposed to, say, the Civil War in DRC or other such places.

Some Muslims are bad. Some Christians are bad. But by vilifying ALL Muslims people are essentially giving the right exactly what they want. People criticise Obama's foreign policy, it hasn't been amazing, but he's pulled back from the vilification of Muslims, and the need for the right to make Muslims the problem (and therefore the solution).
Mainstream Muslims brought this on themselves for ONE reason. They refused to take a unified stance in opposition to Islamic based terrorism.

Link?

No?

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back