The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting attorneys for competing sides of a pending lawsuit is not usually helpful. All I ever heard on Fox was that Dominion software was vulnerable to hacking. I never heard any definitive claims, one way or another.

The election was stolen, but the FRAUD, per se, was not enough to carry the day. That took hundreds of paid operatives mining the ghettos, homeless encampments, and nursing homes in Swing States to pull it off. And the bullshit mail-in ballot gambit was also essential.
Are you glued to your TV or computer watching the entirety of all Fox News shows?

You confused inbred Moon Bat.

We Americans will criticize CNN, MSNBC etc all we want.

Fox lost all credibility when the jackasses tried to undermine Trump in the 2016 and 2020 Presidential debates.

They sealed the deal of not being credible by siding with you Moon Bats by denying that the Democrat traitors stole the 2020 election.

You Moon Bats should love Fox because they are mostly Liberals like yourself but your mindless hate keeps your head up your Libtard asses.
This post epitomizes the disgrace that is the modern GOP.

The GOP is the joke of the entire world.

The case a rock solid

Fox is going to get tagged for a billion, and there will be more lawsuits from DC police that got attacked by MAGA trash at the insurrection.

This is accountability for lies, finally !!

They say Dominion has a "solid" case against Fox News​

Just as Manhattan had a "solid" case against Trump for tax evasion?
Just as the FBI had a "solid" case against Trump for secret documents?
Just as the J6 Committee had a "solid" case against Trump for trying to overthrow the government with a guy wearing horns?
Just as the Democrats had a "solid" case against Trump for removing him from office for a phone call about Joe Biden?

The reason simply being that Fox News has been caught saying that the voting fraud claims were BS and they aired them anyway
If that is their case, they will lose. Just because Fox thought the claims BS doesn't mean they still aren't news worthy. News corporations are in the business of presenting the NEWS, bs or otherwise, in order to get ratings and viewership, period. If Fox is "guilty," then so is most EVERY OTHER NEWS COMPANY on the planet.

And at least Fox management is smart enough to know if suddenly Fox starts telling the truth, the vast majority of viewers who just show up for the confirmation bias will go to OAS or NEWSMAX.
More like a combination of establishmentarian hacks -like Paul Ryan- taking over, and the bullying form lawfare has them cowering like the craven pussies that they are.

Even Hannity got shamed into taking the spook state shill cloisonne pins off his lapel, and brought in a studio audience, in a desperate attempt to try and make that assclown prop player relatable.

Every one of Trump's asseating Fox News gasbags should be forced to publicly apologize for the lies they told regarding the election. Those bastards are one of the reasons people who believed their bullshit now doubt the integrity of our election system.

If it goes to trial the jury should crucify Fox with punitive damages.
You’re a babbling moron.

Nope. FAKE NEWS is guilty of libeling that company, damaging its position and profitability in the marketplace and doing disservice to the United States, with their known admitted false support, by their own talking heads and owner management.
Wrong. News isn’t to blame for the material it reports. If a President and his people and supporters make a claim, that’s news even if it isn’t ultimately accurate.

Did I hurt your feewiings, assface?

Go cry on Tuck's or Sean's shoulder.
You don’t have the slightest ability to hurt anybody. You have no power to hurt anyone’s feelings. You’re a lightweight in all matters, clap.

Go suck off Branson’s dick and tickle his filthy asshole some more with your expert rimming. You salad tossers are gross.

Wrong. News isn’t to blame for the material it reports. If a President and his people and supporters make a claim, that’s news even if it isn’t ultimately accurate.
Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram aren’t on the news side. They’re not reporters.

They go well beyond news and far into advocacy and campaigning.

Wow, that's deep!

Does no water also mean no wet? Wow shaman, we are impressed.

Put on your big boy pants and argue why, with facts and evidence to back it up, dominion suffered no harm.

And, go.
OOooookay.... you just said nothing at all... want to try again?.....

I know this isn't going anywhere... get back to me if I'm wrong....
It’s going to trial. That’s where is going.

If you don’t want to be totally in the dark, I suggest not just reading the same hack websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back