The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have your get Trump hopes been dashed?.... chalk this one up to another failed attempt....
Yesterday you told me not to get my hopes up that the lawsuit would ever be filed.

So, maybe I don’t take you all that seriously because you have demonstrated some serious ignorance of the topic.

Answer the question... have any of the get Trump stories panned out?.... answer not a single one....
The twice impeached president whose company was convited of 17 felonies and iss an unindicted co-conspirator in felonies, but avoided prosecution because of the protection of his office?

Yeah, a couple.

Be patient. It has only been two years since the orange slob lost the immunity of his office. Since then, his company was convicted of 17 felonies and he is under a mountain of criminal investigations and civil lawsuits.

It's not trending well for your orange lard and master.

Yesterday you told me not to get my hopes up that the lawsuit would ever be filed.

So, maybe I don’t take you all that seriously because you have demonstrated some serious ignorance of the topic.
You shouldn't get your hopes up... Dominion can't show that they were damaged by this.... every entity has a right to sue someone and to question their performance... especially when their profession is handling elections.... its a joke!....

The twice impeached president whose company was convited of 17 felonies and iss an unindicted co-conspirator in felonies, but avoided prosecution because of the protection of his office?

Yeah, a couple.

Be patient. It has only been two years since the orange slob lost the immunity of his office. Since then, his company was convicted of 17 felonies and he is under a mountain of criminal investigations and civil lawsuits.

It's not trending well for your orange lard and master.
Impeachment means nothing now... Pelosi made that a reality by making a mockery out of it... and it has made Trump even more popular... so it backfired in two ways....

So anyway... FOX is about to be "rewarded" for its cultish loyalty to Trump with a billion dollar smack in the head.

I wonder if they will learn any lessons? The first one they should learn is that the loyalty of Trump cultists is not and will never be reciprocated by Trump.

You shouldn't get your hopes up... Dominion can't show that they were damaged by this.... every entity has a right to sue someone and to question their performance... especially when their profession is handling elections.... its a joke!....
Have you heard of “defamation per se”?

Impeachment means nothing now.
Oh, I think it does. Future presidents will likely not have such a freakish hold over their entire party, due to a freakish cult.

So future presidents will think a bit harder about extorting foreign governments and inciting insurrections.

Have you heard of “defamation per se”?
An allegation was brought against Dominion... it happens all the time... should Pelosi be sued for defaming Trump for 6 years?...
Me thinketh Dominion is making too much of a fuss.... and so will any jury....

Oh, I think it does. Future presidents will likely not have such a freakish hold over their entire party, due to a freakish cult.

So future presidents will think a bit harder about extorting foreign governments and inciting insurrections.
If it meant so much why is Trump leading everyone including Biden in the presidential race for 2024?....

Bottom line libtards.... Trump is more powerful and has more support today than in 2016....

An allegation was brought against Dominion... it happens all the time... should Pelosi be sued for defaming Trump for 6 years?...
Me thinketh Dominion is making too much of a fuss.... and so will any jury....
I take it that you haven’t heard of defamation per se, have you.

Dominion has a good case to begin with, these revelations make it stronger. Fox News was well aware of the nature of the lies and fully intended that these lies benefit them economically and politically. That’s very much actual malice.

I take it that you haven’t heard of defamation per se, have you.

Dominion has a good case to begin with, these revelations make it stronger. Fox News was well aware of the nature of the lies and fully intended that these lies benefit them economically and politically. That’s very much actual malice.
No damage means no defamation.... this is just for show and they hope the piling on hurts Trump... but it doesn't... his poll numbers grow when he and his people are under fire like this....

But also a lot more people hate him now than they did in2016. As shown by him getting his ass handed to him in 2020.
More people hated Trump in 2016... Biden has changed their minds by fucking up everything he touches....

No damage means no defamation.... this is just for show and they hope the piling on hurts Trump... but it doesn't... his poll numbers grow when he and his people are under fire like this....
So you don’t know the law then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back