The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you didn't even watch it... I don't blame you... If I had voted for Biden I wouldn't want to watch it either... shame on you as a human being let alone an American citizen.....
Why would I need Greg Kelly tell me what to think? I’ve already seen the clip of Biden attacking Greene for lying about him while shamelessly using the death of two people to score political points.

So what??? you do know their claims must be proven in court?.... you are the dumb fuck if you think that just suing someone proves their guilt... that sounds kind of NAZI like if you ask me...
First you say it isn't actually happening then you double down on your stupidity. The info from the filing is from actual depositions. I know that is probably difficult for you to grasp.

Why would I need Greg Kelly tell me what to think? I’ve already seen the clip of Biden attacking Greene for lying about him while shamelessly using the death of two people to score political points.
Stay dumb and uninformed you are more fun that way....

Stay dumb and uninformed you are more fun that way....
What I’ve said is accurate and probably not what you’ve been told to believe.

You no longer think for yourself. You depend on people like Greg Kelly to tell you what to think.

What I’ve said is accurate and probably not what you’ve been told to believe.

You no longer think for yourself. You depend on people like Greg Kelly to tell you what to think.
One story after another that is suppose to take down Trump or anyone connected to Trump have been total BS and has failed to bring the results you want to see.... what in the fuck makes you think this is any different?.... Dominion must show that they were harmed and they can't.... just wait and see....

Wow, it's like your brain goes into shutdown mode when confronted with any facts that don't fit your fetishes and neuroses. Which is nearly always.
One story after another that is suppose to take down Trump or anyone connected to Trump have been total BS and has failed to bring the results you want to see.... what in the fuck makes you think this is any different?.... Dominion must show that they were harmed and they can't.... just wait and see....

That's how stupid people think. or, don't think, really.

You keep getting your hopes up only to have them dashed... I'm trying to help you dummy....
Not at all. You mistake your own freakish cultism for how others behave and live. No son, others are not cult freaks like you, whose every thought and emotion relies on the orange slob.

Not at all. You mistake your own freakish cultism for how others behave and live. No son, others are not cult freaks like you, whose every thought and emotion relies on the orange slob.
Why won't you answer my question?... how many times have your get Trump hopes been dashed?....

You don’t know the law and you don’t know what they’re able to prove.
How many times have your get Trump hopes been dashed?.... chalk this one up to another failed attempt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back