The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
we know it wasn't the "most honest election" in history now...we know that big tech actively censored news that was damaging to Xiden...and we know China and Iran actively interfereed on his behalf....so we know it wasn't "fair" as you claimed.
~YAWN~

You have been conned. It's all there. It's time for you to grow up and admit it.
You’ve been conned. Nothing substantive is there. Nothing.

But just as you’ve been lied to, as a liberal you wouldn’t admit reality even under torture.

If it gets the court approval and goes to trial, and makes that stage, FOX NEWS will LOSE....imo.
If the judge charges the law fairly and correctly, and the poor jury understands it, Fox News would kick ass. However, since there is zero guarantee of those conditions, I would anticipate some settlement. The Dominion damage figure is just silly, though.
Being a commentator on a NEWS Channel does not give you free reign to KNOWINGLY promote a lie
If a reporter (actually a commentator) doesn’t personally believe an account, that doesn’t make him or her a liar merely because he or she happens to convey the reports. You tend to miss those substantive distinctions.
and knowingly defame or book guests to defame another company or person....

No evidence that’s what happened. If I were Fox News or even MSLSD, I would still “book” Ms. Powell and/or Rudy Guilliani.
The key is they all knew their guests were lying,
No. They didn’t. The fact that they had their doubts or didn’t believe something isn’t the same as “knowing.”

If the judge charges the law fairly and correctly, and the poor jury understands it, Fox News would kick ass. However, since there is zero guarantee of those conditions, I would anticipate some settlement. The Dominion damage figure is just silly, though.

If a reporter (actually a commentator) doesn’t personally believe an account, that doesn’t make him or her a liar merely because he or she happens to convey the reports. You tend to miss those substantive distinctions.

No evidence that’s what happened. If I were Fox News or even MSLSD, I would still “book” Ms. Powell and/or Rudy Guilliani.

No. They didn’t. The fact that they had their doubts or didn’t believe something isn’t the same as “knowing.”
What you think means absolutely zero. The Courts will decide.

What matters is that Murdoch spilled the beans...the Big Lie was a fraud and everyone at Fox knew it.

That's because the joke's on you. You're a DeSantis fan right? And here he is pushing for laws that would fuck Fox over. That's funny.
You’re very dull and rather dimwitted.

The proposed law would absolutely NOT “fuck Fox over,” you ignorant dolt. There is no ex post facto law implicated here.

In any event, wtf would Fox have to do with bloggers. You’re truly quite dumb.

You’re very dull and rather dimwitted.'
I see.
The proposed law would absolutely NOT “fuck Fox over,” you ignorant dolt. There is no ex post facto law implicated here.
In the future it would though. It changes the statutes protecting the press from defamation lawsuits.

But nevermind, you have a party to protect! Fight on!!

I see.

In the future it would though. It changes the statutes protecting the press from defamation lawsuits.

But nevermind, you have a party to protect! Fight on!!
Zzzz.

Man are you dim witted.

Muddle on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back