The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat.

So has Fox News been lying to you about the rigged election? Rupert Murdoch says so. They say so.

Have they?
Classic projection. When they are faced with the absolute fact that they have been lied to and have been regurgitating those lies… they accuse liberals of doing that … falsely

Classic projection. When they are faced with the absolute fact that they have been lied to and have been regurgitating those lies… they accuse liberals of doing that … falsely
They're still trying to find a way to deal with this. They can't do what they usually do -- look to their media for what to think -- because they now know their media is lying to them. And they're not exactly experienced at thinking for themselves.

So I guess they'll be thrashing around for a while, ignoring what has happened and just attacking.

People are getting spun here. The left wing media of course laps up the bleatings of the legal team for plaintiff Dominion. And the regular liberal MSM has a bug up it’s collective ass about Fox News.

So they make comments (reported as alleged “news”) about how a media outlet could get reamed even with the higher burden imposed on plaintiffs suing news outlets for defamation. This is why we get lots of reports about Hannity denying that he believed the Trump claim and Murdoch basically saying the same thing.

The liberal MSM is content to insinuate from that sketchy information that defendant Fox News was guilty of actual malice. But that’s horseshit.

New outlets report NEWS. The Fox News legal defense team makes a much more salient argument: “Fox News maintains that its reporting and commentary was protected by the 1st Amendment because allegations presented by a sitting president are newsworthy even if false.

Source of above quote: How strong is Dominion's defamation case against Fox News? Legal experts weigh in

That tidbit is (surprisingly) found within a report from a left wing MSM news outlet. But it is kind of buried and not forever being trumpeted like the snarky predictions of pending doom for Fox News.

Anyway, some food for thought. I’ll go even further however. A commentator (like Hannity) doesn’t report “news.” He offers opinions. So his revelation is (imho) irrelevant to Dominion’s “case.”

I won’t predict how the case turns out. But I doubt they will end up at trial and if it does go to trial I’d expect Dominion to lose. We may never know the settlement number of it does settle. But I’m confident it won’t gut Fox News.
Bookmarked

Are you retarded? It is well under way and the info we've been receiving is from the depositions related to the lawsuit.
No its not... what info dummy?.... wait and see... this is just another fail in the making.... don't you ever get tired of having your hopes dashed?....

The info your masters are working hard to make sure you never look at.

You have made yourself their slave.
And what are you?... look at the guy you voted for... proud of yourself jackass?....

The info your masters are working hard to make sure you never look at.

You have made yourself their slave.
In other words, you have no actual answer. Figures. You’re a slave to your own deliberate ignorance and dishonesty.

In other words, you have no actual answer. Figures. You’re a slave to your own deliberate ignorance and dishonesty.
I’ve been providing answers to this person but they still remain ignorant.

What is the explanation for this phenomenon?

Neat.

So has Fox News been lying to you about the rigged election? Rupert Murdoch says so. They say so.

Have they?
Stupid question. Reporting news isn’t lying. Repeating claims from the President and others (even if the reporter or commentator doesn’t necessarily believe it) could not be a lie by definition.

Go play in traffic. You have nothing intelligent to offer here.

No it's not. Damages means Dominion lost business. Do you have any proof that they actually lost any business? Not voting is not damages. Less sales of their voting machines is lost business. Have they had a proven decrease in lost revenue?
Defamation per se would not require that you prove damages have occurred, but that the damage to one’s reputation could cause damages.

Dominion appears to be arguing defamation per se.

Stupid question. Reporting news isn’t lying. Repeating claims from the President and others (even if the reporter or commentator doesn’t necessarily believe it) could not be a lie by definition.

Go play in traffic. You have nothing intelligent to offer here.
A Trumpster on an internet message board knows more about this than Rupert Murdoch.

:auiqs.jpg:

Defamation per se would not require that you prove damages have occurred, but that the damage to one’s reputation could cause damages.

Dominion appears to be arguing defamation per se.
True, to the extent that they are predicting loss profits of $600 million over the next 8 years.

But false, in that they are claiming they already lost contracts, and part of the projected loss of profit is due to contracts already being lost or now facing review.

For example, from their filing:

Legislators in various states where Dominion contracts - including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania - stated their intent to review and reassess the Dominion contracts. Louisiana cancelled its reassessment and bid process, prohibiting Dominion from securing a new $100-million-plus contract. Louisiana's Secretary of State, Kyle Ardoin, said Louisiana cancelled the bid process because of "damage to voter confidence done by those who willfully spread misinformation and disinformation." Dominion also lost a $10 million contract in Stark County, Ohio. Stark County already had awarded the contract to Dominion, the contracts were fully negotiated, and only awaited perfunctory approval of the Board of Commissioners. After Fox published the Dominion fraud claims, the Board of Commissioners delayed its vote, reversed course and attempted to award the contract to a Dominion competitor, ES&S

God. Greg Kelly. You clearly are incapable of thinking for yourself.
I bet you didn't even watch it... I don't blame you... If I had voted for Biden I wouldn't want to watch it either... shame on you as a human being let alone as an American citizen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back