The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are getting spun here. The left wing media of course laps up the bleatings of the legal team for plaintiff Dominion. And the regular liberal MSM has a bug up it’s collective ass about Fox News.

So they make comments (reported as alleged “news”) about how a media outlet could get reamed even with the higher burden imposed on plaintiffs suing news outlets for defamation. This is why we get lots of reports about Hannity denying that he believed the Trump claim and Murdoch basically saying the same thing.

The liberal MSM is content to insinuate from that sketchy information that defendant Fox News was guilty of actual malice. But that’s horseshit.

New outlets report NEWS. The Fox News legal defense team makes a much more salient argument: “Fox News maintains that its reporting and commentary was protected by the 1st Amendment because allegations presented by a sitting president are newsworthy even if false.

Source of above quote: How strong is Dominion's defamation case against Fox News? Legal experts weigh in

That tidbit is (surprisingly) found within a report from a left wing MSM news outlet. But it is kind of buried and not forever being trumpeted like the snarky predictions of pending doom for Fox News.

Anyway, some food for thought. I’ll go even further however. A commentator (like Hannity) doesn’t report “news.” He offers opinions. So his revelation is (imho) irrelevant to Dominion’s “case.”

I won’t predict how the case turns out. But I doubt they will end up at trial and if it does go to trial I’d expect Dominion to lose. We may never know the settlement number of it does settle. But I’m confident it won’t gut Fox News.
I watch cnn every now and then but usually get a little sick to my stomach after just a few minutes. I watch to glean facts (when Fox on commercial break or whatever) but it's interesting how they present their opinions as fact when they are so biased, they shouldn't even call themselves a news station. On some banners underneath some video or commentator or another, it often says something like this:

Fox employees forced to admit election fraud lies were lies

(not exactly verbatim but anyhow, they focus on "the election lies".. "the election lies")

We get it: Anyone who questions 2020 is a BIG liar!

Well, I guess I'm a big liar then.:rolleyes:

You and Rammy sure do. No matter bro it's just your alternative lifestyle. Knock yourselves out though. No literally, knock yourselves out.
Yet you are the only one talking about it....sounds like mere projection from you.

Seems that you and Rammy are as well. Since convo didn't involve you originally my bet is you are jealous of RMmy getting more tRump nut butter than you!
MAGA
no, you are the only one talking about it...we are talking about your obvious obsession and odd fantasies about a senior citizen.

It makes us all a little uncomfortable that you are so open about it

No. You merely and stupidly and erroneously believes it. You ass
Sucking imbecile.

Not that you need a life or anything. 🙄

No bullshit to fall for. That’s just your empty imbecility braying again.

No ma’am. I wouldn’t fuck your and I’m not the moron.

I don’t enjoy anything about Brandon.
All of your willfull ignorance, outright stupidity, your lies, & your bullshit won't change one fact. And that is Biden beat Trump's ass fair & square, wiped the floor with him & all your whining, crying, attacks on the election system & you soiling yourself over this doesn't ammount to a pimple on a dog's ass, because that's what you are.

Oh btw, have another shit sandwich- Trump lost. :abgg2q.jpg:

All of your willfull ignorance, outright stupidity, your lies, & your bullshit won't change one fact. And that is Biden beat Trump's ass fair & square, wiped the floor with him & all your whining, crying, attacks on the election system & you soiling yourself over this doesn't ammount to a pimple on a dog's ass, because that's what you are.

Oh btw, have another shit sandwich- Trump lost. :abgg2q.jpg:
Ah...he needed social media demafasicst to censor true stories that harmed his campaign, he needed Iranian and Chinese interfere on his behalf.....so I woudn't say it was "fair"

Ah...he needed social media demafasicst to censor true stories that harmed his campaign, he needed Iranian and Chinese interfere on his behalf.....so I woudn't say it was "fair"
What the hell are you babbling about? More of that QCrank MTG's empty headed insanity, is what it sounds like.

What the hell are you babbling about? More of that QCrank MTG's empty headed insanity, is what it sounds like.
you don't recall Tweeter censoring stories about Hunter's laptop? You weren't aware of the Intel Community releasing the fact taht China and Iran were interfereing in the election for Xiden?

Twitter Files 1: Suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story​

CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection. China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China. Although China will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues. For example, it has harshly criticized the Administration’s statements and actions on Hong Kong, TikTok, the legal status of the South China Sea, and China’s efforts to dominate the 5G market. Beijing recognizes that all of these efforts might affect the presidential race.

IRAN – We assess that Iran seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections. Iran’s efforts along these lines probably will focus on on-line influence, such as spreading disinformation on social media and recirculating anti-U.S. content. Tehran’s motivation to conduct such activities is, in part, driven by a perception that President Trump’s reelection would result in a continuation of U.S. pressure on Iran in an effort to foment regime cha

you don't recall Tweeter censoring stories about Hunter's laptop? You weren't aware of the Intel Community releasing the fact taht China and Iran were interfereing in the election for Xiden?

Twitter Files 1: Suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story​

CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection. China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China. Although China will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues. For example, it has harshly criticized the Administration’s statements and actions on Hong Kong, TikTok, the legal status of the South China Sea, and China’s efforts to dominate the 5G market. Beijing recognizes that all of these efforts might affect the presidential race.

IRAN – We assess that Iran seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections. Iran’s efforts along these lines probably will focus on on-line influence, such as spreading disinformation on social media and recirculating anti-U.S. content. Tehran’s motivation to conduct such activities is, in part, driven by a perception that President Trump’s reelection would result in a continuation of U.S. pressure on Iran in an effort to foment regime cha
Hey genius, I don't get my information on election integrity from Elon Musk & Twitter, fool. I've read & seen interviews from your boy's own administraation officials who were hired by HIM & worked in Homeland Security overseeing elections who testified this was the most honest election in history.

If that's not good enough, then that's your problem.

Hey genius, I don't get my information on election integrity from Elon Musk & Twitter, fool. I've read & seen interviews from your boy's own administraation officials who were hired by HIM & worked in Homeland Security overseeing elections who testified this was the most honest election in history.

If that's not good enough, then that's your problem.
we know it wasn't the "most honest election" in history now...we know that big tech actively censored news that was damaging to Xiden...and we know China and Iran actively interfereed on his behalf....so we know it wasn't "fair" as you claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back