The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same conclusion. Not only is it the freedom of the press that you are wolfishly enjoying, but it is also freedom of political speech.

Showing “malice” isn’t even implicated in this case. It’s not like attacking the business (like a wife might try to slut-shame her husband’s mistress). It’s reporting the claims that the integrity of the election had been undermined.

Any hypothetical (or actual) damage to the company was merely incidental to the story. It wasn’t the purpose of the story.

Damage does not have to be the intent. Only the publishing of information that you know to be untrue.

As an example. Let’s say that MSNBC has a guest on that claims to be a former Secret Service Agent who knows first hand that Donald Trump sacrifices Mexican Girls on the Blue Moon at midnight as part of a satanic ritual.

Right now, MSNBC will be covered. They believe the witness is telling the truth. But if later during a lawsuit discovery it is found that the hosts and managers knew that the report was a lie. Well MSNBC is now liable.

The problem from your point of view is that you believe the baseless allegations. So you think Fox and Newsmax is doing a great job getting the truth out there.

The messages attached and included in the filing show that Fox hosts that you lionize, knew it was untrue. They didn’t call their “Guests” on the lies.

They aren’t airing opposing views. They are promoting those views. I’m old enough to remember when Hannity was paired up with Colmes. That was a good show. I watched it often. They presented opposing views and let you decide.

But those old shows were rooted in reality. They were based in truth. Truth is sadly lacking. And Fox is liable to pony up a lot of money for the choices they’ve made.

Damage does not have to be the intent. Only the publishing of information that you know to be untrue.

As an example. Let’s say that MSNBC has a guest on that claims to be a former Secret Service Agent who knows first hand that Donald Trump sacrifices Mexican Girls on the Blue Moon at midnight as part of a satanic ritual.

Right now, MSNBC will be covered. They believe the witness is telling the truth. But if later during a lawsuit discovery it is found that the hosts and managers knew that the report was a lie. Well MSNBC is now liable.

The problem from your point of view is that you believe the baseless allegations. So you think Fox and Newsmax is doing a great job getting the truth out there.

The messages attached and included in the filing show that Fox hosts that you lionize, knew it was untrue. They didn’t call their “Guests” on the lies.

They aren’t airing opposing views. They are promoting those views. I’m old enough to remember when Hannity was paired up with Colmes. That was a good show. I watched it often. They presented opposing views and let you decide.

But those old shows were rooted in reality. They were based in truth. Truth is sadly lacking. And Fox is liable to pony up a lot of money for the choices they’ve made.
I just saw your post. It looks long. It appears that you think you know something about the law? I guess Google is your friend.

In any event, I’m tired. I think I’ll come back to mock you more tomorrow.

Again. That’s for the courts.

Here the point is that Fox played you stupid fuckers . 100%.
Fox didn’t play anybody and definitely not me. You repeating your baseless bullshit isn’t persuasive.

And your looping of “that’s for the courts” isn’t persuasive either. Discussions about law are generally for the courts at one point or another, you asshole. That doesn’t stop the conversations from happening.

Damn, you’re insipid.

Fox didn’t play anybody and definitely not me. You repeating your baseless bullshit isn’t persuasive.

And your looping of “that’s for the courts” isn’t persuasive either. Discussions about law are generally for the courts at one point or another, you asshole. That doesn’t stop the conversations from happening.

Damn, you’re insipid.
Fox didn’t play anybody?

They’ve admitted that they pushed the lie that election was stolen

It’s documented by Dominion in text records, emails and depositions given under oath.

But you didn’t know that because you’re kept naive and stupid by your masters.
Who are my masters?

I don't form my opinions based on conservative media.
Of course you do. Your opinions are formed from the information available to you. The conservative media strictly controls what information you’re allowed to see.

Therefore, they control your opinion.

Of course you do. Your opinions are formed from the information available to you. The conservative media strictly controls what information you’re allowed to see.

Therefore, they control your opinion.
Once again you only assume I form my opinions based on conservative media coverage. You have no proof of that so you would rather lie about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back