The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you only assume I form my opinions based on conservative media coverage. You have no proof of that so you would rather lie about it.
How is it that you only know the things that conservative media pushes and aren’t aware of the actual facts here?

Depositions in the Dominion case have provided e-mails and texts from virtually all the Fox talking heads admitting they knew they were pushing the bogus election fraud nonsense and kept doing it.

Murdoch admitted they were doing it so as not to lose viewers.

So how do you not know this?

Once again you only assume I form my opinions based on conservative media coverage. You have no proof of that so you would rather lie about it.
The proof is in your own words. You remain completely ignorant of highly relevant facts that are excluded from coverage in conservative media.

It’s too consistent to be a coincidence.

How is it that you only know the things that conservative media pushes and aren’t aware of the actual facts here?

Depositions in the Dominion case have provided e-mails and texts from virtually all the Fox talking heads admitting they knew they were pushing the bogus election fraud nonsense and kept doing it.

Murdoch admitted they were doing it so as not to lose viewers.

So how do you not know this?
I don't watch Fox News.

The proof is in your own words. You remain completely ignorant of highly relevant facts that are excluded from coverage in conservative media.

It’s too consistent to be a coincidence.
What facts? All I hear expressed are opinions.

I really don't care for Fox News and many other news outlets. You seem obsessed by this.
The biggest problem conservatives have with Fox News is that it doesn’t lie to them enough.

If you start with Fox News, the rest of conservative media actually gets worse and worse.

The biggest problem conservatives have with Fox News is that it doesn’t lie to them enough.

If you start with Fox News, the rest of conservative media actually gets worse and worse.
The fact is that many liberals watch Fox News on a regular basis. That is a reason why they are the highest rated cable news outlet. What I do watch is News Nation which has been rated the most unbiased of all cable news sources.
Your obsession with Fox News borders on paranoia.

The fact is that many liberals watch Fox News on a regular basis. That is a reason why they are the highest rated cable news outlet. What I do watch is News Nation which has been rated the most unbiased of all cable news sources.
Your obsession with Fox News borders on paranoia.
Fox News and conservative media harm our country far more than you’re willing to admit. Their propaganda is damaging the integrity of the nation

Fox News and conservative media harm our country far more than you’re willing to admit. Their propaganda is damaging the integrity of the nation
If you don't like watching Fox News just change the channel to something that fits your political views. Nobody is forcing you to watch it.

If you don't like watching Fox News just change the channel to something that fits your political views. Nobody is forcing you to watch it.
That doesn’t change the damaging effect it has on our country nor does it insulate them from criticism about the nature of their product.

That doesn’t change the damaging effect it has on our country nor does it insulate them from criticism about the nature of their product.
All types of political views should be expressed in a free society. I don't believe in silencing opposing points of view. You seem to want to censor news that offends you.

All types of political views should be expressed in a free society. I don't believe in silencing opposing points of view. You seem to want to censor news that offends you.
As the lawsuit is demonstrating, this has less to do with opinions and more to do with lies about facts.

People are getting spun here. The left wing media of course laps up the bleatings of the legal team for plaintiff Dominion. And the regular liberal MSM has a bug up it’s collective ass about Fox News.

So they make comments (reported as alleged “news”) about how a media outlet could get reamed even with the higher burden imposed on plaintiffs suing news outlets for defamation. This is why we get lots of reports about Hannity denying that he believed the Trump claim and Murdoch basically saying the same thing.

The liberal MSM is content to insinuate from that sketchy information that defendant Fox News was guilty of actual malice. But that’s horseshit.

New outlets report NEWS. The Fox News legal defense team makes a much more salient argument: “Fox News maintains that its reporting and commentary was protected by the 1st Amendment because allegations presented by a sitting president are newsworthy even if false.

Source of above quote: How strong is Dominion's defamation case against Fox News? Legal experts weigh in

That tidbit is (surprisingly) found within a report from a left wing MSM news outlet. But it is kind of buried and not forever being trumpeted like the snarky predictions of pending doom for Fox News.

Anyway, some food for thought. I’ll go even further however. A commentator (like Hannity) doesn’t report “news.” He offers opinions. So his revelation is (imho) irrelevant to Dominion’s “case.”

I won’t predict how the case turns out. But I doubt they will end up at trial and if it does go to trial I’d expect Dominion to lose. We may never know the settlement number of it does settle. But I’m confident it won’t gut Fox News.
1681855596291.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back