The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
A $787, 000,000 clown show FOX LOST.
Why did they settle?

Because Fox lied. And the dominion case was going very, very badly for them.

Worse, their people would have had to testify to reiterates all the ways in which Fox News lied their asses off to their viewers.

Without question, the most inept legal analyst on the planet.

Given the outcome, how could you have been more wrong?

Most of the right's conspiracies related to the judiciary are just their hapless ignorance of what the law actually says.

I used to listen to Rush during the day while working. He would bring up some topic and by the time I got home that night the RWers on my forum would be discussing it. Yet, they never listen to Rush, not ever. I remember telling them once it was weird how much money Rush made and apparently I was the only one that listened to him. Rush followers took the term ditto head very personally for good reason. Fox faithful are a lot the same. Try to pretend their thought is not being molded by the RW media.

Its fun to talk to a right winger about a breaking issue. They don't have opinions.

But the *next* day, they have elaborate talking points and firm opinions. Pulled directly -often word for word- from Carlson, Hannity or whatever right wing talking head does their thinking for them.

These aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree.

Its fun to talk to a right winger about a breaking issue. They don't have opinions.

But the *next* day, they have elaborate talking points and firm opinions. Pulled directly -often word for word- from Carlson, Hannity or whatever right wing talking head does their thinking for them.

These aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree.
I completely agree and I think this is why there are so many thought leaders on the right. The left is a herd of cats. I think the conservatives are eaisly led. I do not know if it is a lack of intelligence or intellectual laziness. But you are exactly right about the day lag time.

I completely agree and I think this is why there are so many thought leaders on the right. The left is a herd of cats. I think the conservatives are eaisly led. I do not know if it is a lack of intelligence or intellectual laziness. But you are exactly right about the day lag time.

The conservative ideal is leadership through strength. They want a savior daddy to tell them what to do. Its why conservatives are so easily drawn to strongmen and those with dictatorial tendencies.

Attack a crowd of protesters so you can hold a Bible you've never read over your head in front a church you don't attend?

You're probably a conservative.

Most of the right's conspiracies related to the judiciary are just their hapless ignorance of what the law actually says.
He appears to understand it in a mechanistic way, but he can't read circumstances, or the room, for shit.

It went ok. I said I wouldn’t predict the outcome. You idiot.
The fact that you WOULDN'T predict the outcome shows that YOU'RE the idiot. Anyone with half a brain knew that Dominion was going to hand Fox's ass back to them which is why you claimed in the title of YOUR thread that the "Dominion suit should fail".

Better luck next time, knucklehead.

Its the same thing with their boycott-a-thon. They can't keep track of what they support and what they don't any longer.
We know that they're sending their wives & girlfriends out to buy cases of Bud Light as they rant & rave about the company after they've knocked back a few of that swill.

We know that they're sending their wives & girlfriends out to buy cases of Bud Light as they rant & rave about the company after they've knocked back a few of that swill.
Yea, I remember when the Trumpsters quit watching NFL, then after a couple of beers, started talking about the NFL. Course the only way I would drink a Bud light is if my guts were on fire. I mean with real fire, but that goes back to high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back