The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I remember when the Trumpsters quit watching NFL, then after a couple of beers, started talking about the NFL. Course the only way I would drink a Bud light is if my guts were on fire. I mean with real fire, but that goes back to high school.
Now the riders on the right wing clown car are claiming that Bud Light is on store shelves because no one is buying it. Fact is, it's ALWAYS been on shelves. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yea, I remember when the Trumpsters quit watching NFL, then after a couple of beers, started talking about the NFL. Course the only way I would drink a Bud light is if my guts were on fire. I mean with real fire, but that goes back to high school.
Yeah...."The NFL has gone woke." Then they run to sports bars and watch the games.

The fact that you WOULDN'T predict the outcome shows that YOU'RE the idiot.
False. In fact your words are always the words of an idiot. 👍
Anyone with half a brain knew that Dominion was going to hand Fox's ass back to them

False. You don’t have even half a brain and yet you managed to agree with your fellow libtard morons.
which is why you claimed in the title of YOUR thread that the "Dominion suit should fail".
Yes. It should have. But what I said then has nothing to do with your present babblings.
Better luck next time
Nothing in any of this has a damn thing to do with luck. You are astoundingly thick, clap.

False. You don’t have even half a brain and yet you managed to agree with your fellow libtard morons.

Yes. It should have. But what I said then has nothing to do with your present babblings.

Nothing in any of this has a damn thing to do with luck. You are astoundingly thick, clap.
The lawsuit against Fox didn't fail, airhead. If you don't believe me how's $870 million sound, dunce?

The lawsuit against Fox didn't fail, airhead. If you don't believe me how's $870 million sound, dunce?
It is just the beginning. Smartmatic comes next. Then Sydney Powell, Rudy, and the Pillow Guy. maga repubs need to keep humping trump. It is going to make a lot of Dems rich.

It is just the beginning. Smartmatic comes next. Then Sydney Powell, Rudy, and the Pillow Guy. maga repubs need to keep humping trump. It is going to make a lot of Dems rich.
A major shareholder in Fox is suing Murdoch, his son & members of the Fox board for this fiasco. Wait until others do the same.

Tuck had Trump on his show a few days ago puking his usual lies & typical stupidity for the rubes to lap up. They all deserve each other.

Rupert Murdoch/Fox News ----nearly $800 million.
Alex Jones/InfoWars ------- $965 million.*

RWNJ Media has given the responsible world some satisfying re-affirmations lately.
Perhaps not in the manner they had hoped, or intended.
But they do share some remarkably similar broadcast tactics and now some remarkably similar spankings.

* "The damages awarded Wednesday total $965 million -- far exceeding the award in a prior case in Texas. He was ordered to pay just shy of $50 million in that case, which was decided in August."
---------------------------------------------

Smartmatic comes next. Then Sydney Powell, Rudy, and the Pillow Guy.

And so it goes with -- Krakenpot, Tailtucker, and Pillow Boy. They are likely to provide similarly satisfying confirmations to the people who thought they were not quite right from the beginning. Smartmatic may get into the hundreds of millions like Dominion did. But Krakenpot, et al, won't be dinged at the $500 million level. But, I would bet that what they do get dinged....well, it'll hurt quite a bit.

Provided they haven't already shuttled big chunks of net worth off to Malta or the Virgin Islands to avoid being responsible citizens to the society they harmed.

IMHO

Because Fox lied. And the dominion case was going very, very badly for them.

Worse, their people would have had to testify to reiterates all the ways in which Fox News lied their asses off to their viewers.
Worse their hosts would have to testify, all those loyal viewers???????

il_570xN.1358360516_qczf.jpg

Gainsaying. Puerile insults.

Zero substance.

Yes I’ve already discussed the settlement, ya twat rash.

sounds like you got lost in the numbers, ya moron. 780 is not 870.

Sad. The Clap went to yer brain, clap.
So Fox owned the libs for $780 million.

Nice job defending them, halfwit.

Rupert should send a Thank You note to Donald J trump.
And to Tuck, Sean, Laura, Jeanie, Maria, Lou, Rudy, Kraken, Mikey etc etc etc.

I'm sure the major shareholders of Fox are right pleased with that crew.

I haven’t defended them, at all, you complete imbecile.
Maybe you can start up a GoFundMe page for your buddy Rupert to help him pay that $780 million settlement in that suit you thought would fail, genius. Don't bother asking Trump for help, he's got enough problems. :abgg2q.jpg:

Better luck next time, dumbass.

Maybe you can start up a GoFundMe page for your buddy Rupert to help him pay that $780 million settlement in that suit you thought would fail, genius. Don't bother asking Trump for help, he's got enough problems. :abgg2q.jpg:

Better luck next time, dumbass.
He doesn’t need a go fund me for pocket change, you abject imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back