The dominion Voting suit against Fox should fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ignorance is astounding. Poor pitiable MalcolmExLax still can’t track a simple, straightforward and accurate argument. You poor pathetic little dumb dumb.

If you were a reporter and assuming some President claimed that a voting machine company had somehow been involved in altering votes, even if you (as a person) didn’t believe what the President was claiming, that doesn’t leave it to you to decide whether to disseminate what the President had claimed. (Your belief also doesn’t determine if the claim was truthful or not.)

Consequently, Murdoch suggesting that the President was wrong or lying doesn’t control.

You’ve got nothing (as always), MalcolmExLax.

Stumble and fumble on.

Actually. The standard is called Absence of Malice. It goes back to the Sullivan Decision.

The principle is that if the Press publishes something untrue, but which they believed to be true, they are covered. You can’t sue them for Libel or Slander. However, if the Press publishes something they know to be untrue. They are absolutely liable.

Now. Where does that leave Fox?

You don’t have the slightest ability to hurt anybody. You have no power to hurt anyone’s feelings. You’re a lightweight in all matters, clap.

Go suck off Branson’s dick and tickle his filthy asshole some more with your expert rimming. You salad tossers are gross.
Projecting your fantasies, jerkoff? Sounds like it.

It’s going to trial. That’s where is going.

If you don’t want to be totally in the dark, I suggest not just reading the same hack websites.
Fine go to trial... nothing will come from it....

Fine go to trial... nothing will come from it....
But something did come from it. We have the messages and depositions that prove Fox News is every bit as bad as we’ve always been saying.

If they win a judgement, that’s just gravy.

But something did come from it. We have the messages and depositions that prove Fox News is every bit as bad as we’ve always been saying.

If they win a judgement, that’s just gravy.
I’m hearing that heads will roll

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram aren’t on the news side. They’re not reporters.

They go well beyond news and far into advocacy and campaigning.
Commentators are allowed to comment.

It’s kind of the whole point, in fact.

And they are hardly more political advocates than many of the “anchors” on “news” shows on NBC, MSLSD, CNN and SeeBS.

Commentators are allowed to comment.

It’s kind of the whole point, in fact.

And they are hardly more political advocates than many of the “anchors” on “news” shows on NBC, MSLSD, CNN and SeeBS.
Again.

Your bullshit is your problem.

The Court will decide.

What matters on this context is Murdoch’s admission that they were pushing “the Big Lie” that the election was stolen and new it was false the whole time.. and you fuckers ate it up

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram aren’t on the news side. They’re not reporters.

They go well beyond news and far into advocacy and campaigning.
Just because you disagree with their opinions on the news doesn't mean they are campaigning. The so-called 'journalists' on the MSM are also not reporters but the lie and say their opinions are news.

Actually. The standard is called Absence of Malice. It goes back to the Sullivan Decision.

The principle is that if the Press publishes something untrue, but which they believed to be true, they are covered. You can’t sue them for Libel or Slander. However, if the Press publishes something they know to be untrue. They are absolutely liable.

Now. Where does that leave Fox?
Same conclusion. Not only is it the freedom of the press that you are wolfishly enjoying, but it is also freedom of political speech.

Showing “malice” isn’t even implicated in this case. It’s not like attacking the business (like a wife might try to slut-shame her husband’s mistress). It’s reporting the claims that the integrity of the election had been undermined.

Any hypothetical (or actual) damage to the company was merely incidental to the story. It wasn’t the purpose of the story.

Just because you disagree with their opinions on the news doesn't mean they are campaigning.
Uh, right... the fact that the boss and company were actively helping the Trump campaign shows that. The fact that Fox hosts campaigned for Trump at his rallies shows that.

Last edited:
Again.

Your bullshit is your problem.

The Court will decide.

What matters on this context is Murdoch’s admission that they were pushing “the Big Lie” that the election was stolen and new it was false the whole time.. and you fuckers ate it up
No, you mental Pygmy. (Is that offensive? Tough. I don’t care.)

Whether Murdoch thought the story was a big lie or not is absolutely irrelevant. But no. He didn’t “know” the story was false. Maybe he believed it was. But the distinction matters.

You’re ignorance doesn’t control anything.

No, you mental Pygmy. (Is that offensive? Tough. I don’t care.)

Whether Murdoch thought the story was a big lie or not is absolutely irrelevant. But no. He didn’t “know” the story was false. Maybe he believed it was. But the distinction matters.

You’re ignorance doesn’t control anything.
Again. That’s for the courts.

Here the point is that Fox played you stupid fuckers . 100%.

That's right. They did. And it worked.

These guys enjoyed the best ratings on cable. The con worked. And behind the scenes, they were laughing at the same, stupid lies the were peddling night after night.

Do their viewers have any self esteem left? Do they just not care that the FOX personalities take their viewers for gullible idiots who lap up laughable lies, as a business model to make their investors (which really means, themselves) more money?

FOX viewers should be offended.

No. Wrong again, Letch.

I wasn’t a Fox viewer. (I do use their online service on my phone, though.) Also, I am one of the folks here to say (way back when) that while I believed that efforts at voter fraud was obvious I had not seen evidence that any of it changed even one vote in the Electoral College.

Like many others, I didn’t claim to know one way or the other.

You can’t think on your own. I guess your brain is on life support.

1677897852276.gif

(Your brain probably offed itself like this tele-dumby.)

No. Wrong again, Letch.

I wasn’t a Fox viewer. (I do use their online service on my phone, though.) Also, I am one of the folks here to say (way back when) that while I believed that efforts at voter fraud was obvious I had not seen evidence that any of it changed even one vote in the Electoral College.

Like many others, I didn’t claim to know one way or the other.

You can’t think on your own. I guess your brain is on life support.

View attachment 762273
(Your brain probably offed itself like this tele-dumby.)
So you supposedly weren’t affected by Fox’s bullshit “stolen election “ lies.

Good for you. Now go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back