The Donald and Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe Are Going To Hit The Links!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone see them walking to Air Force One? What a refreshing change to have the USA represented by an American male. And they were greeted by the best looking first lady in decades. It just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to see things as they should be! I understand they will play two rounds both at different Donald golf courses. The Japanese dude is going to be very impressed and so thankful, as we all are, The Donald is President.

In contrast to Hussaine, these guys know how to play golf! Especially The Donald obviously. This will be historic also. Some 60 years ago, President Ike Eisenhower played golf with Abe’s grandfather, Nobusuke Kishi who was Prime Minister of Japan then!

Anyone see them walking to Air Force One? What a refreshing change to have the USA represented by an American male. And they were greeted by the best looking first lady in decades. It just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to see things as they should be! I understand they will play two rounds both at different Donald golf courses. The Japanese dude is going to be very impressed and so thankful, as we all are, The Donald is President.

Warm fuzzy feeling because things are as they should be.

I think golf is exceptionally boring, why can't they go snowboarding or something :smoke:

You can't talk together as in golf. Many business deals are made on courses almost everyday.

I think golf is exceptionally boring, why can't they go snowboarding or something :smoke:

You can't talk together as in golf. Many business deals are made on courses almost everyday.

Well that's a good point, it'd be a bit difficult to make business deals together if you're snowboarding :eusa_doh:

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Probably NORTHERN Italian.....blond hair, blue eyes.....not your bandy legged southern mophead.

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Probably NORTHERN Italian.....blond hair, blue eyes.....not your bandy legged southern mophead.

WTF?!

In contrast to Hussaine, these guys know how to play golf! Especially The Donald obviously. This will be historic also. Some 60 years ago, President Ike Eisenhower played golf with Abe’s grandfather, Nobusuke Kishi who was Prime Minister of Japan then!

Have you ever played golf with either the former or present POTUS?

Oh look another liberals are dumb as a brick thread. There's a difference between Obama playing golf to goof off and Trump playing golf with Japan's leader to do deals. I swear you libs all flunked business school.

Really?? Sounds like all ethnicities enjoy golf.

Home
African American Golf Foundation, Inc. (AAGF) of Atlanta
Black Golf Clubs - A Listing of African-American Golf Clubs and Organizations
NNGA | A Brotherhood of African American Golfers
Hispanic Golf Association, HGA Tour, Golf League, Wichita, KS
Latino Golf Association
Florida Asian Golf Association - FAGA
Asian Tour – Professional Golf in Asia

And Mar a lago, Trumps clubs, welcomes all ethnicities, races to play on his courses.

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Oh look another liberals are dumb as a brick thread. There's a difference between Obama playing golf to goof off and Trump playing golf with Japan's leader to do deals. I swear you libs all flunked business school.

Yeah the big difference is you approve when Trump plays golf and were pissed off when Obama played golf.

Playing for fun vs making a deal, hmmm.

Yeah the big difference is you approve when Trump plays golf and were pissed off when Obama played golf.

Forum List

Back