The Donald and Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe Are Going To Hit The Links!

Really?? Sounds like all ethnicities enjoy golf.

Home
African American Golf Foundation, Inc. (AAGF) of Atlanta
Black Golf Clubs - A Listing of African-American Golf Clubs and Organizations
NNGA | A Brotherhood of African American Golfers
Hispanic Golf Association, HGA Tour, Golf League, Wichita, KS
Latino Golf Association
Florida Asian Golf Association - FAGA
Asian Tour – Professional Golf in Asia

And Mar a lago, Trumps clubs, welcomes all ethnicities, races to play on his courses.

Anyone see them walking to Air Force One? What a refreshing change to have the USA represented by an American male. And they were greeted by the best looking first lady in decades. It just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to see things as they should be! I understand they will play two rounds both at different Donald golf courses. The Japanese dude is going to be very impressed and so thankful, as we all are, The Donald is President.

Warm fuzzy feeling because things are as they should be.
GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Probably NORTHERN Italian.....blond hair, blue eyes.....not your bandy legged southern mophead.
No kidding....which makes the right wing hysteria over the previous white house tenant's choice of recreation (to which even he was entitled) so curious....

It had nothing to do with race, dear. Only in your wildest dreams.

Home
Latino Golf Association

And Mar a lago, Trumps clubs, welcomes all ethnicities, races to play on his courses.

Anyone see them walking to Air Force One? What a refreshing change to have the USA represented by an American male. And they were greeted by the best looking first lady in decades. It just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to see things as they should be! I understand they will play two rounds both at different Donald golf courses. The Japanese dude is going to be very impressed and so thankful, as we all are, The Donald is President.

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Probably NORTHERN Italian.....blond hair, blue eyes.....not your bandy legged southern mophead.
No kidding....which makes the right wing hysteria over the previous white house tenant's choice of recreation (to which even he was entitled) so curious....

Oh look another liberals are dumb as a brick thread. There's a difference between Obama playing golf to goof off and Trump playing golf with Japan's leader to do deals. I swear you libs all flunked business school.

I graduated from one....

You?

there is no difference between Obama playing golf and Trump doing the same....

Home
Latino Golf Association

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Now that you have stipulated to the fact, perhaps you can share what YOU believe the reasons to be....

Oh look another liberals are dumb as a brick thread. There's a difference between Obama playing golf to goof off and Trump playing golf with Japan's leader to do deals. I swear you libs all flunked business school.

I graduated from one....

You?

Ah...you are dumb.

You have so overplayed that hand. People see it for what it is.
Dear, it had to do with how often it happened for pleasure, not for business.

Home
Latino Golf Association

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Now that you have stipulated to the fact, perhaps you can share what YOU believe the reasons to be....

Yeah the big difference is you approve when Trump plays golf and were pissed off when Obama played golf.
:itsok: poor snowflake
LOL....and by 'snowflake' you mean anyone who dares criticize President Trump.

And recognize the hypocrisy of the anti-Obamites.

Yeah the big difference is you approve when Trump plays golf and were pissed off when Obama played golf.
:itsok: poor snowflake
LOL....and by 'snowflake' you mean anyone who dares criticize President Trump.

And recognize the hypocrisy of the anti-Obamites.

Its not our fault the left have been on an epic losing streak. With a $1.2 billion dollar war chest, the entire MSM on your side, a sitting president and former president you people couldn't beat a man who's never run for office before :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

Home
Latino Golf Association

GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

You're lying.....we have no reason to believe that Abe and Trump are golfing "to do business".....and at no time did any of Obama's critics suggest that it was OK for POTUS to play golf.....as long as it was "for business"...

I graduated from one....

You?

Ah...you are dumb.
OK...so you didn't go to business school....

let me clue you in.......golf isn't part of the curriculum....when business people want someone to play golf, they hire golfers......

Japan: Preparing a Package to Help U.S. Create 700,000 Jobs

Sorry you can't handle it. Lol

You're lying.....we have no reason to believe that Abe and Trump are golfing "to do business".....and at no time did any of Obama's critics suggest that it was OK for POTUS to play golf.....as long as it was "for business"...

Obviously you didn't.
19 Tips For Closing A Deal On The Golf Course. Forbes
Every big deal my dad ever made was on the golf course.

I graduated from one....

You?

Ah...you are dumb.
OK...so you didn't go to business school....

let me clue you in.......golf isn't part of the curriculum....when business people want someone to play golf, they hire golfers......

Am I allowed to say DENSE here! Or is this just a response to muddy the waters while they call Lizzie Bord.....errr, I mean Warren on the phone, to find out todays narrative!

"I grabbed him and hugged him cause that’s the way we feel. " - President Trump on President Abe...BROMANCE!

Abe admitted Trump was the better golfer! the bromance continues!

C4VyulGWYAAgXCm.jpg

C4Uv7RWVYAAd5d1.jpg

Last edited:

no one is "thankful" the orange sociopath is president except for loons like you.

president obama *was* American, nutbar

Japan has taken in ONLY 27 refugees... of those handpicked 27, two have been arrested on rape charges.

Forum List

Back