The Donald and Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe Are Going To Hit The Links!

Japan is badass. They make some of the best musical instruments and cameras to this day. It is great that The Donald is now good friends and golfing buddies with their Prime Minister. I feel like if I visit Japan I would get much more respect than when the Kenyan douchebag was President.

no one is "thankful" the orange sociopath is president except for loons like you.

What is up with some of you crazy broads and your low quality LCD screens. I have two Panasonic plasma TVs and The Donald is blonde with a slight tan. Adjust the settings like hue on your cheap LCD monitor or get a job and buy a new one.

president obama *was* American, nutbar

Hussaine Obama did not in anyway grow up American. Not that it is a bad thing necessarily. It is just a fact and probably why The Donald's Ivanka is a better golfer in high heels that Hussaine Obama.

Anyone see them walking to Air Force One? What a refreshing change to have the USA represented by an American male. And they were greeted by the best looking first lady in decades. It just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to see things as they should be! I understand they will play two rounds both at different Donald golf courses. The Japanese dude is going to be very impressed and so thankful, as we all are, The Donald is President.

You mean the first lady that The Donald Duck absolutely disrespects and abuses day in day out?

It's the conservative way.

You mean the first lady that The Donald Duck absolutely disrespects and abuses day in day out?

Did you see the Japanese Prime Minister greet The Donald's wife at Air Force One? The dude was like...."fucking...beautiful...I love America and will work with The Donald to install a factory and get us working together as a team."

Huge deal in the works between the US and Japan

Japan readies package for Trump to help create 700,000 U.S. jobs

If true, it would be incredible. Let's hope it happens.

Yep. It's pretty clear from the article that this is what this visit is actually about. Who knows where it goes, obviously, but this sort of collaboration could be good for both parties.

And it would be a big moment for Trump if he negotiates a winner for the US. He lands a whale, creates a shit load of jobs in one fell swoop, and sends a strong signal to other countries that the US is open to collaborative efforts as long as the deal is good.

That sort of thing is what he promised and if he starts to deliver a lot of people are going to wake up and notice, and some are going to be very disappointed come 2018 and again in 2020.

Anyone see them walking to Air Force One? What a refreshing change to have the USA represented by an American male. And they were greeted by the best looking first lady in decades. It just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling to see things as they should be! I understand they will play two rounds both at different Donald golf courses. The Japanese dude is going to be very impressed and so thankful, as we all are, The Donald is President.

I think golf is exceptionally boring, why can't they go snowboarding or something :smoke:
Yeah, it's PARTICULARLY boring when the ball goes off into the woods or onto another fairway or into the water and you have to go slopping around to find it, and then wait around for the people in front of you to play. And not talk when anyone is getting ready to swing. I mean C'MON. A cocktail with a cherry in the clubhouse is the best part.

Huge deal in the works between the US and Japan

If true, it would be incredible. Let's hope it happens.

Yep. It's pretty clear from the article that this is what this visit is actually about. Who knows where it goes, obviously, but this sort of collaboration could be good for both parties.

And it would be a big moment for Trump if he negotiates a winner for the US. He lands a whale, creates a shit load of jobs in one fell swoop, and sends a strong signal to other countries that the US is open to collaborative efforts as long as the deal is good.

That sort of thing is what he promised and if he starts to deliver a lot of people are going to wake up and notice, and some are going to be very disappointed come 2018 and again in 2020.

It would be UUGE.

Really?? Sounds like all ethnicities enjoy golf.

Home
African American Golf Foundation, Inc. (AAGF) of Atlanta
Black Golf Clubs - A Listing of African-American Golf Clubs and Organizations
NNGA | A Brotherhood of African American Golfers
Hispanic Golf Association, HGA Tour, Golf League, Wichita, KS
Latino Golf Association
Florida Asian Golf Association - FAGA
Asian Tour – Professional Golf in Asia

And Mar a lago, Trumps clubs, welcomes all ethnicities, races to play on his courses.

Warm fuzzy feeling because things are as they should be.

O
GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Probably NORTHERN Italian.....blond hair, blue eyes.....not your bandy legged southern mophead.
No kidding....which makes the right wing hysteria over the previous white house tenant's choice of recreation (to which even he was entitled) so curious....

Obambi golfs like a gimpy retard. And he bowls that way too!

Really?? Sounds like all ethnicities enjoy golf.

Home
African American Golf Foundation, Inc. (AAGF) of Atlanta
Black Golf Clubs - A Listing of African-American Golf Clubs and Organizations
NNGA | A Brotherhood of African American Golfers
Hispanic Golf Association, HGA Tour, Golf League, Wichita, KS
Latino Golf Association
Florida Asian Golf Association - FAGA
Asian Tour – Professional Golf in Asia

And Mar a lago, Trumps clubs, welcomes all ethnicities, races to play on his courses.

Warm fuzzy feeling because things are as they should be.

O
GOLF IS WHITE AGAIN!

oh....wait......Shinzo?

Probably NORTHERN Italian.....blond hair, blue eyes.....not your bandy legged southern mophead.
No kidding....which makes the right wing hysteria over the previous white house tenant's choice of recreation (to which even he was entitled) so curious....

Obambi golfs like a gimpy retard. And he bowls that way too!
How does that make him different from the vast majority of recreational golfers?

Anyone have pics of vids of The Donald and the Shinzo Abe on The Donald's golf courses? Looks like they had good weather!

170209-trump-golf-club-mn-1255_45c201b7162ce8092befd51d241a3569.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Forum List

Back