The Donald on stage tonight, is it sink or swim time?

Will The Donald sink or swim tonight

• Yep

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Funny note: Trump had his speech vetted by software to make sure he doesn't commit the sin of plagiarism.
[Did the speech writer or an insider set up his wife? At least they can learn from experience. Too bad Trump has zero experience in setting foreign or domestic policies]

• Will the speech include how he will make America Great Again?
  • Will it Explain his foreign and domestic goals in detail?
  • Will it provide details how he plans to put America to work?
  • Will he provide Evidence to show "Crooked Hillary rhetoric" has substance
  • Will he spend time counter punching Ted Cruz
Vote now, not after the talking heads offer their opinions!

Trump has a sooper sekrit plan to stop alcoholic truck drivers in France with no connections to ISIS from running down pedestrians.

He has a sooper sekrit plan to stop losers who are not part of any terrorist cell from going on a random lone wolf shooting rampage.

But he can't tell us how he will perform this god-like miracle. He doesn't want to tip them off.

Mums the word, yo!

"I have the best plans, BLEEV ME."

:lol:

Trump has a sooper sekrit plan to stop alcoholic truck drivers in France with no connections to ISIS from running down pedestrians.

But he can't tell us how he will perform this god-like miracle. He doesn't want to tip them off.

Wow, is that REALLY the lie you Terrorist loving fucks are floating? :eek:

{Prosecutor Francois Molins said his office, which oversees terrorism investigations, said five suspects currently in custody are facing preliminary terrorism charges for their alleged roles in helping driver Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, in a judicial inquiry opened Thursday.

Molins said information from Bouhlel's phone showed searches and photos that indicated he had been studying an attack since 2015.}

The Latest: French prosecutor: Nice attacker had accomplices

Damn, you guys sure a piles of shit, some real ISIS loving motherfuckers. :thup:

Wow, is that REALLY the lie you Terrorist loving fucks are floating? :eek:

Damn, you guys sure a piles of shit, some real ISIS loving motherfuckers. :thup:
So what's the plan? How you going to stop some loser who is not part of a terrorist cell from committing a random lone wolf attack, oh Genius One?

So what's the plan? How you going to stop some loser who is not part of a terrorist cell from committing a random lone wolf attack, oh Genius One?

So, as a liar for Allah, do you expect that you will go to paradise like the terrorist you support?

{Prosecutor Francois Molins said his office, which oversees terrorism investigations, said five suspects currently in custody are facing preliminary terrorism charges for their alleged roles in helping driver Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, in a judicial inquiry opened Thursday.}

Hey, you might be a filthy liar, but it's to promote terrorism, so that justifies it, right?

So, as a liar for Allah, do you expect that you will go to paradise like the terrorist you support?

{Prosecutor Francois Molins said his office, which oversees terrorism investigations, said five suspects currently in custody are facing preliminary terrorism charges for their alleged roles in helping driver Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, in a judicial inquiry opened Thursday.}

Hey, you might be a filthy liar, but it's to promote terrorism, so that justifies it, right?
So... you have no plan.

Just as I said.

Nothing but smoke. :rolleyes:

No wonder you suck Trump's cock.

Interesting poll.

If I click 'yep', does that mean I think ' yep he's going to sink', or 'yep, he's going to swim'?

Donnie has a UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE amount of ground to make up tonight.

Yes he could do it with a home run speech, but will he?

He hasn't yet. He's stuck with his game down to the letter, chances are he won't change anything tonight.

Talking point fluff stuff, bash the living shit out of Clinton, and throw slow, softball, crowd cheering, one or two line idiot pleasers to his voting base. Then claim how he knocked it out of the park, how he won, and how much people loved it.

Difficult to see it go any other direction.

I heard it ends with Allah Akbar. That man is going to unite the Hell out of America...

You know, this is the night that everyone is saying that he's going to actually act and be presidential.

He's also using a teleprompter for his speech tonight. Only problem is, within 10 min of the speech, he's going to be looking for the cheers and people shouting slogans and will go off script, and he will come off looking like a buffoon yet again.

Siete has got it right for what he's going to start saying when he decides to go off script.

Matter of fact, I'd even be willing to say that he's going to go off script within 5 to 10 min of starting his speech.

Clearly Ted Cruz sunk his political career last night when he was booed off stage for refusing to endorse Trump. My guess is that Trump will ride the wave.

So... you have no plan.

I have a plan not to promote terrorism the way you do.

You know, the way you're all lying about the Nice attack by Muslims terrorists?

Hey, I get it, you democrats and ISIS are almost the same organization, you have to lie for the terrorists, it's lying for your party.

Just as I said.

Nothing but smoke. :rolleyes:

No wonder you suck Trump's cock.

No need to like Trump in order to oppose you terrorist promoters. : thup:

So... you have no plan.

I have a plan not to promote terrorism the way you do.
No plan on how to stop random rampagers with no connection to ISIS.

This is a truth about Trump which you tards never noticed. You think he is some kind of magical figure. He's going to let you down. If he is elected, people will still die on his watch. Quite a lot of people.

You tards are unbelievably stupid for bleeving a Trump Administration will be any different.

When Trump came out and kissed his daughter, my wife and I simultaneously said, "Did he just pat her on the ass?"

Forum List

Back