The downside of carrying a firearm...

If someone is mentally ill and medicated for it and you want them to keep their guns, you want the mentally ill to have______________?
False premise, that disagreewing with the standard you set equates to wanting the mentally ill in general to retain their right to arms.
The current standard is "adjucated metally unfilt" or something similar - you want to change the standard to 'anyone who is medicated'. Disagreeing with the latter does not preclude agreeing with the former.

Well you have to change my words.

I didn't say anyone is who is medicated. Did I ?

Anyone taking a drug known to make you kill.

Alcohol is a drug very well known to make people kill. What you want to do about that drug?

OODA you know that's not true, why must you try to pick a fight with someone who is supporting the same thing we all are supporting? We must unite if we are to win, or we will lose this fight over irrelevant BS

Because we are not fighting for the same thing.

I think if you have the diagnosis to take certain psych meds = No gun.

He lables me a facist.

Which psych meds are you talking about, because almost all of the really serious ones are routinely prescribed to active duty cops, and no one ever talks about taking away their guns.

Ones that have suicide or homicide ideation as a black box warning

If someone is mentally ill and medicated for it and you want them to keep their guns, you want the mentally ill to have______________?

Because I refuse to institute a policy that says that someone who is getting treatment for social anxiety disorder does not have a right to defend themselves does not mean I want crazy people to have guns, it just means that I am smart enough to know that zero tolerance policies are fascist.

Hey my dad was crazy as hell and he ALWAYS had a gun. Even when he wasn't supposed to he had a gun. Even when the cops would take his gun in a traffic stop, after he got out of jail he would go get a gun.

What's the problem with crazy people and guns? He (my Dad) never shot anyone that I know of. He did shoot AT a few people). In Korea he shot people, but that was different.
I watched him and a cop draw down on each other once and thought for sure he was gonna get shot. But that was AFTER the cops were bouncing buck shot off the side of our house. Long story on that one.

Everyone is crazy, but that isn't my point. My point is that Ooda is stupid.

False premise, that disagreewing with the standard you set equates to wanting the mentally ill in general to retain their right to arms.
The current standard is "adjucated metally unfilt" or something similar - you want to change the standard to 'anyone who is medicated'. Disagreeing with the latter does not preclude agreeing with the former.

No drug makes you kill.

You said:
I think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you.
That translates to "anyone who is medicated"
Anyone taking a drug known to make yu kill.
I better move before the goalposts run me over.

ADD is not condition calling for drugs that cause suicidal or homicidal ideation.

Want to try again ?

Again, yo are full of shyte.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder*Medications - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Health Information - NY Times Health

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Stimulant drugs may also:
Worsen behavior and thought disturbance in patients with a pre-existing psychotic disorder. These drugs may also slightly increase the risk for auditory hallucinations, paranoia, and psychotic and manic behavior even in patients who do not have a history of psychiatric problems.
Cause a mixed or manic episode in patients who have both ADHD and bipolar disorder.
Increase aggressive behavior or hostility. Patients beginning stimulant drug treatment should be monitored for worsening of these behaviors.
Slow growth and weight gain in children. Children who take stimulant drugs should have their growth monitored. If they do not gain height or weight at a normal rate, they may need to stop taking the drug.

The FDA has directed manufacturers of ADHD medications to warn all patients taking these medicines of their potential cardiovascular and psychiatric risks.

Side Effects. All stimulants have a number of side effects:
The most common side effects of any stimulant are decreased appetite, nervousness, and sleeplessness, although some parents report that stimulants improve sleep patterns in their children.
Tics or jerky, disordered movements occur in about 9% of children.
Other side effects include irritability, stomach pain, headache, depression, hair loss, and lack of spontaneity.

You stupid fucktard, lol.

I missed suicidal or homicidal ideation in there....could you point it out ?

Lol, too bad, ignorant coward.

You stated:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
How is this standard a sound basis for denying someone their rights?

I think the proliferation and actions of mass shooters and others which take black box warning psychotropic drugs causing suicidal and homicidal ideation have rendered the mentally adjudicated portion of 4473 impotent.
If you must and are taking those drugs, then that is adjudication enough.
I'll ask agian:

How is it not ?

You said:
I think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you.

No my premise has been the black box sucide homicide drugs.

That was poor reiteration on my part and the is not your translation.

Does that make it clear ?

Last edited:
Because we are not fighting for the same thing.

I think if you have the diagnosis to take certain psych meds = No gun.

He lables me a facist.

Which psych meds are you talking about, because almost all of the really serious ones are routinely prescribed to active duty cops, and no one ever talks about taking away their guns.

Like the ones given to people with epilepsy?

Since no one ever had suicidal thoughts until these drugs were given as treatment for bipolar disorder, people who tend to have suicidal thoughts as a result of their mental illness, do you think it is remotely possible that the drugs aren't causing them? yet you want to take away guns from people with epilepsy simply because they get it treated.

I think the proliferation and actions of mass shooters and others which take black box warning psychotropic drugs causing suicidal and homicidal ideation have rendered the mentally adjudicated portion of 4473 impotent.
I'll ask agian:

How is it not ?

Lol, why isn't passing the water test not?

You are such a fucking retard. roflmao

Because I refuse to institute a policy that says that someone who is getting treatment for social anxiety disorder does not have a right to defend themselves does not mean I want crazy people to have guns, it just means that I am smart enough to know that zero tolerance policies are fascist.

Hey my dad was crazy as hell and he ALWAYS had a gun. Even when he wasn't supposed to he had a gun. Even when the cops would take his gun in a traffic stop, after he got out of jail he would go get a gun.

What's the problem with crazy people and guns? He (my Dad) never shot anyone that I know of. He did shoot AT a few people). In Korea he shot people, but that was different.
I watched him and a cop draw down on each other once and thought for sure he was gonna get shot. But that was AFTER the cops were bouncing buck shot off the side of our house. Long story on that one.

All I know is that I grew up with a man that at one point was adjudicated crazy. Shock treatment crazy. Suicide by cop crazy, three CCW arrests. And he always had a gun.
Gun ownership was his right and he was gonna exercise that right. Well that and the fact he was always hanging in the wrong bars and getting into fights and trouble.

Don't know exactly what that means other than my Dad liked having guns. And he was not going to let anyone keep him from having one. No matter what.

No drug makes you kill.

Some are known to increase those thoughts in all ready mentally deficient people.

You said:

No my premise has been the black box sucide homicide drugs.

That was poor and my intent is not your translation.

Does that make it clear ?

Lololol, clear as mud, you fucking coward.

I'll ask agian:
How is it not ?
Fail.
Support your position by soundly and substantively answering the question, or admit you cannot.

All I know is that I grew up with a man that at one point was adjudicated crazy. Shock treatment crazy. Suicide by cop crazy, three CCW arrests. And he always had a gun.
Gun ownership was his right and he was gonna exercise that right. Well that and the fact he was always hanging in the wrong bars and getting into fights and trouble.

Don't know exactly what that means other than my Dad liked having guns. And he was not going to let anyone keep him from having one. No matter what.

Good for him.

Like the ones given to people with epilepsy?

Since no one ever had suicidal thoughts until these drugs were given as treatment for bipolar disorder, people who tend to have suicidal thoughts as a result of their mental illness, do you think it is remotely possible that the drugs aren't causing them? yet you want to take away guns from people with epilepsy simply because they get it treated.

Which epileptic drug has suicidal ideation ?

I don't understand your other part you are all over the road.

Forum List

Back