The downside of carrying a firearm...

There is nothing definitive.

But, that doesn't stop you from maligning Zimmerman based on nothing but your prejudices.

Shoo, you have no argument, just conjecture.

I'm not maligning anyone.

I was asked for my opinion and I answered.

He disobeyed the order of the police. That was the primary act that ended up with Martin being shot.

Zimmerman is an asshole and a hot head. We learned that from all the subsequent shit he's been involved in since he got off.

What makes you think he was any more righteous when he disregarded the order of the police?

I know, I know you want the mentally ill to have guns.

OODA you know that's not true, why must you try to pick a fight with someone who is supporting the same thing we all are supporting? We must unite if we are to win, or we will lose this fight over irrelevant BS

Because we are not fighting for the same thing.

I think if you have the diagnosis to take certain psych meds = No gun.

He lables me a facist.

Subject to due process.

If one answers ‘yes’ to the ‘adjudicated mentally ill’ question on the 4473, he’ll fail the background check and won’t be able to purchase a firearm.

That someone might be subject to mental health treatment is not in of itself justification to restrict one’s Second Amendment rights, but if a judge determines, based on objective, documented evidence, that someone poses a threat to himself or others, prohibiting him from possessing a firearm is perfectly appropriate and Constitutional.

OODA you know that's not true, why must you try to pick a fight with someone who is supporting the same thing we all are supporting? We must unite if we are to win, or we will lose this fight over irrelevant BS

He lables me a facist.

Subject to due process.

If one answers ‘yes’ to the ‘adjudicated mentally ill’ question on the 4473, he’ll fail the background check and won’t be able to purchase a firearm.

That someone might be subject to mental health treatment is not in of itself justification to restrict one’s Second Amendment rights, but if a judge determines, based on objective, documented evidence, that someone poses a threat to himself or others, prohibiting him from possessing a firearm is perfectly appropriate and Constitutional.

I am for expanding the law to make taking drugs which cause suicidal and homicidal ideation as a black box warning a no go on NCIS.

How intellectually dishonest of you. Well done.
If someone is mentally ill and medicated for it and you want them to keep their guns, you want the mentally ill to have______________?
False premise, that disagreewing with the standard you set equates to wanting the mentally ill in general to retain their right to arms.
The current standard is "adjucated metally unfilt" or something similar - you want to change the standard to 'anyone who is medicated'. Disagreeing with the latter does not preclude agreeing with the former.

If someone is mentally ill and medicated for it and you want them to keep their guns, you want the mentally ill to have______________?

What a bunch of pure horse shit.

A person who has ADD can be taking prescribed drugs for it, and they ARE NOT mentally ill, you lying piece of fascist shit.
roflmao
ADD is not condition calling for drugs that cause suicidal or homicidal ideation.
Want to try again ?
You said:
I think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you.
Under that standard, anyone medicated for ADD/ADHD would lose their right to arms.

Either stand by your posiiton, retract it, or move the goalpost.

He lables me a facist.

Subject to due process.

I am for expanding the law to make taking drugs which cause suicidal and homicidal ideation as a black box warning a no go on NCIS.
Their are way to many anti gunners with papers hanging from their wall saying they can diagnose someone mentally incompetent. If you want to go with that for a reason to take away someones right at least have more than one authoritative signature on the commitment papers. Three minimum

There is nothing definitive.

But, that doesn't stop you from maligning Zimmerman based on nothing but your prejudices.

He disobeyed the order of the police. That was the primary act that ended up with Martin being shot.

Zimmerman is an asshole and a hot head. We learned that from all the subsequent shit he's been involved in since he got off.

What makes you think he was any more righteous when he disregarded the order of the police?

It's amazing to me how many people, after the trial and everything, still don't know the facts.

1. The police never ordered Zimmerman to do anything.
2. The primary reason Martin got shot was because he assaulted Zimmerman.
3. Zimmerman had been accused if a lot since, but none of it was true.

Educate yourself or be shown to be a fool.

It's amazing to me how many people, after the trial and everything, still don't know the facts.

1. The police never ordered Zimmerman to do anything.
2. The primary reason Martin got shot was because he assaulted Zimmerman.
3. Zimmerman had been accused if a lot since, but none of it was true.

Educate yourself or be shown to be a fool.
He was out there trolling for trouble. He thought Martin was suspicious because he was walking down the street and was convinced Martin was a "asshole" when Martin had done nothing. If he had minded his own business, nothing would have happened.

The dispatcher told him not to follow.

and Zimmerman said he was assaulted first there is no other proof to that statement.

I am not naive enough to believe that people tell the truth in court when there are no other witnesses to contradict him.

He lables me a facist.

Which psych meds are you talking about, because almost all of the really serious ones are routinely prescribed to active duty cops, and no one ever talks about taking away their guns.

Because I refuse to institute a policy that says that someone who is getting treatment for social anxiety disorder does not have a right to defend themselves does not mean I want crazy people to have guns, it just means that I am smart enough to know that zero tolerance policies are fascist.

He lables me a facist.

You are a fascist because you believe the state has the right to strip people of their God-given rights due to a mere statistical possibility they might do something.

So now I can add 'liar by omission' to your other fascist qualities.

No you lose your rights because you are something. Mentally ill.

That would violate the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. I know you really don't care about that, which is why you are a fascist.

A person who has ADD can be taking prescribed drugs for it, and they ARE NOT mentally ill, you lying piece of fascist shit.

roflmao

ADD is not condition calling for drugs that cause suicidal or homicidal ideation.

Want to try again ?

I love it when idiots say stupid things.

An FDA review of ADHD medications found they may pose a small increased risk of psychosis – for about 1 in 1,000 people. In these cases, the person may experience symptoms such as auditory hallucinations, paranoia, and mania. The nonstimulant Strattera carries a warning – like all antidepressant medications -- about potentially causing a slight increased risk of suicide in young adults aged 18-24.

Adult ADHD Medication Side Effects

Feel free to apologize for being a lying fascist douchebag.

Based on.... what?
I do not understand the question
You stated:
think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
How is this standard a sound basis for denying someone their rights?

I think the proliferation and actions of mass shooters and others which take black box warning psychotropic drugs causing suicidal and homicidal ideation have rendered the mentally adjudicated portion of 4473 impotent.

If you must and are taking those drugs, then that is adjudication enough.

I have a CCW and 4 NFA stamps, I do not fear the government.

Come off the drugs with a clean bill of health = right restored.

Because I refuse to institute a policy that says that someone who is getting treatment for social anxiety disorder does not have a right to defend themselves does not mean I want crazy people to have guns, it just means that I am smart enough to know that zero tolerance policies are fascist.

Hey my dad was crazy as hell and he ALWAYS had a gun. Even when he wasn't supposed to he had a gun. Even when the cops would take his gun in a traffic stop, after he got out of jail he would go get a gun.

What's the problem with crazy people and guns? He (my Dad) never shot anyone that I know of. He did shoot AT a few people). In Korea he shot people, but that was different.
I watched him and a cop draw down on each other once and thought for sure he was gonna get shot. But that was AFTER the cops were bouncing buck shot off the side of our house. Long story on that one.

roflmao

Want to try again ?

I love it when idiots say stupid things.

An FDA review of ADHD medications found they may pose a small increased risk of psychosis – for about 1 in 1,000 people. In these cases, the person may experience symptoms such as auditory hallucinations, paranoia, and mania. The nonstimulant Strattera carries a warning – like all antidepressant medications -- about potentially causing a slight increased risk of suicide in young adults aged 18-24.

Adult ADHD Medication Side Effects

Feel free to apologize for being a lying fascist douchebag.

Strattera will get you on the NO-GO it is not a ADD stimulant but and SNERI.

Bad stuff.

Last edited:
False premise, that disagreewing with the standard you set equates to wanting the mentally ill in general to retain their right to arms.
The current standard is "adjucated metally unfilt" or something similar - you want to change the standard to 'anyone who is medicated'. Disagreeing with the latter does not preclude agreeing with the former.

Well you have to change my words.

I didn't say anyone is who is medicated. Did I ?

Anyone taking a drug known to make you kill.

roflmao
Want to try again ?
You said:
I think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you.
Under that standard, anyone medicated for ADD/ADHD would lose their right to arms.

Either stand by your posiiton, retract it, or move the goalpost.

Not right in the head was poor way of reiterating taking drugs which cause suicidal or homicidal ideation....look up thread.

You stated:
think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you

I think the proliferation and actions of mass shooters and others which take black box warning psychotropic drugs causing suicidal and homicidal ideation have rendered the mentally adjudicated portion of 4473 impotent.

I have a CCW and 4 NFA stamps, I do not fear the government.

Come off the drugs with a clean bill of health = right restored.

You think stuff that isn't really occurring, and a link that doesn't exist, is proof that we need to keep crazy people from having guns? Have you, personally, turned in your guns because of the delusions you are suffering?

Didn't think so.

You stated:

I'll ask agian:

Forum List

Back