The downside of carrying a firearm...

guns-mental-health.jpg
I have ignored you on that other thread, but I will comment on this thread.

You do realize Rham Emahanual (sp?) shut down several Chicago mental health facilities i?

and runs the city with the toughest gun laws and worst gun violence

Chicago Closing Half Its Mental Health Clinics | World of Psychology

Before the schools, Mayor Emanuel closed the clinics | Ben Joravsky on Politics | Chicago Reader

Bull shit

in 2011, per the FBI:

8583 murders were committed with firearms
4081 murders were committed without

Almost half as many are committed without firearms..a pretty significant percentage.

728 were committed with hands and feet.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Two thirds of all homicides are committed by firearms. Not knives, not baseball bats, not hands and feet....guns

Obviously you know better than the FBI. But, again, I point out that 100% of the homicides were committed by humans. THAT'S where your efforts would be better aimed.

yes, they do.

and most murders are commited NOT by firearms.

Bull shit

in 2011, per the FBI:

Almost half as many are committed without firearms..a pretty significant percentage.

So only 323 murders were committed with rifles, which includes so called 'assault rifles'; so why are gun grabbing fascists so intent on banning assault rifles?

And once again, handguns are the most commonly used weapon because that is what they are designed for and thus are the preference by most murderers.

Where is the evidence that making possession of handguns illegal would not cause murderers to simply use other weapons or defy the law any way as happened for a number of years in the UK when they banned all guns?

North Korea is a national prison camp, under the most severe controls modern technology can devise and their homicide RATE is still triple what ours is.

It is one thing to observe that guns are so often used in murder, it is a totally different problem finding solutions that really reduce homicides with guns, like increased punishments for using guns in crimes has been shown to work.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/05/24/suicides-account-for-most-gun-deaths/

Suicides by gun accounted for about six of every 10 firearm deaths in 2010 and just over half of all suicides, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

And since 60% of gun homicides are self inflicted (suicide is homicide) banning guns would not stop those deaths as there are so many ways one can kill oneself if determined to do so, a gun ban would prevent nothing.

Last edited:
I think if you're not right in the head and have to take drugs accordingly = no gun for you.

And it is that kind of fascist gun grabbing zealotry that discredits gun control advocacy.

I know, I know you want the mentally ill to have guns.

OODA you know that's not true, why must you try to pick a fight with someone who is supporting the same thing we all are supporting? We must unite if we are to win, or we will lose this fight over irrelevant BS

And it is that kind of fascist gun grabbing zealotry that discredits gun control advocacy.

OODA you know that's not true, why must you try to pick a fight with someone who is supporting the same thing we all are supporting? We must unite if we are to win, or we will lose this fight over irrelevant BS

Because we are not fighting for the same thing.

I think if you have the diagnosis to take certain psych meds = No gun.

He lables me a facist.

Bull shit

in 2011, per the FBI:

So only 323 murders were committed with rifles, which includes so called 'assault rifles'; so why are gun grabbing fascists so intent on banning assault rifles?

And once again, handguns are the most commonly used weapon because that is what they are designed for and thus are the preference by most murderers.

Where is the evidence that making possession of handguns illegal would not cause murderers to simply use other weapons or defy the law any way as happened for a number of years in the UK when they banned all guns?

North Korea is a national prison camp, under the most severe controls modern technology can devise and their homicide RATE is still triple what ours is.

It is one thing to observe that guns are so often used in murder, it is a totally different problem finding solutions that really reduce homicides with guns, like increased punishments for using guns in crimes has been shown to work.

Suicides account for most gun deaths | Pew Research Center

Suicides by gun accounted for about six of every 10 firearm deaths in 2010 and just over half of all suicides, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

And since 60% of gun homicides are self inflicted (suicide is homicide) banning guns would not stop those deaths as there are so many ways one can kill oneself if determined to do so, a gun ban would prevent nothing.
8583 murders were committed with firearms (2011).
This represents 0.0028% of the firearms in the US.
Clearly, this indicates that we need to further limit the rights of the law abiding.

He lables me a facist.

You are a fascist because you believe the state has the right to strip people of their God-given rights due to a mere statistical possibility they might do something.

So now I can add 'liar by omission' to your other fascist qualities.

How intellectually dishonest of you. Well done.

If someone is mentally ill and medicated for it and you want them to keep their guns, you want the mentally ill to have______________?

What a bunch of pure horse shit.

A person who has ADD can be taking prescribed drugs for it, and they ARE NOT mentally ill, you lying piece of fascist shit.

roflmao

He lables me a facist.

You are a fascist because you believe the state has the right to strip people of their God-given rights due to a mere statistical possibility they might do something.

So now I can add 'liar by omission' to your other fascist qualities.

No you lose your rights because you are something. Mentally ill.

How intellectually dishonest of you. Well done.

If someone is mentally ill and medicated for it and you want them to keep their guns, you want the mentally ill to have______________?

A person who has ADD can be taking prescribed drugs for it, and they ARE NOT mentally ill, you lying piece of fascist shit.

roflmao

ADD is not condition calling for drugs that cause suicidal or homicidal ideation.

Want to try again ?

Last edited:

roflmao

ADD is not condition calling for drugs that cause suicidal or homicidal ideation.

Want to try again ?

Again, yo are full of shyte.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder*Medications - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Health Information - NY Times Health

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Stimulant drugs may also:
Worsen behavior and thought disturbance in patients with a pre-existing psychotic disorder. These drugs may also slightly increase the risk for auditory hallucinations, paranoia, and psychotic and manic behavior even in patients who do not have a history of psychiatric problems.
Cause a mixed or manic episode in patients who have both ADHD and bipolar disorder.
Increase aggressive behavior or hostility. Patients beginning stimulant drug treatment should be monitored for worsening of these behaviors.
Slow growth and weight gain in children. Children who take stimulant drugs should have their growth monitored. If they do not gain height or weight at a normal rate, they may need to stop taking the drug.

The FDA has directed manufacturers of ADHD medications to warn all patients taking these medicines of their potential cardiovascular and psychiatric risks.

Side Effects. All stimulants have a number of side effects:
The most common side effects of any stimulant are decreased appetite, nervousness, and sleeplessness, although some parents report that stimulants improve sleep patterns in their children.
Tics or jerky, disordered movements occur in about 9% of children.
Other side effects include irritability, stomach pain, headache, depression, hair loss, and lack of spontaneity.

You stupid fucktard, lol.

roflmao

Want to try again ?

Again, yo are full of shyte.

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder*Medications - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Health Information - NY Times Health

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Stimulant drugs may also:
Worsen behavior and thought disturbance in patients with a pre-existing psychotic disorder. These drugs may also slightly increase the risk for auditory hallucinations, paranoia, and psychotic and manic behavior even in patients who do not have a history of psychiatric problems.
Cause a mixed or manic episode in patients who have both ADHD and bipolar disorder.
Increase aggressive behavior or hostility. Patients beginning stimulant drug treatment should be monitored for worsening of these behaviors.
Slow growth and weight gain in children. Children who take stimulant drugs should have their growth monitored. If they do not gain height or weight at a normal rate, they may need to stop taking the drug.

The FDA has directed manufacturers of ADHD medications to warn all patients taking these medicines of their potential cardiovascular and psychiatric risks.

Side Effects. All stimulants have a number of side effects:
The most common side effects of any stimulant are decreased appetite, nervousness, and sleeplessness, although some parents report that stimulants improve sleep patterns in their children.
Tics or jerky, disordered movements occur in about 9% of children.
Other side effects include irritability, stomach pain, headache, depression, hair loss, and lack of spontaneity.

You stupid fucktard, lol.

I missed suicidal or homicidal ideation in there....could you point it out ?

Forum List

Back