The downside of carrying a firearm...

No, I don't want an accidental firing to put a bullet through a wall and kill or maim someone, shit-for-brains.

He throws the word "ego" around as if it means something, and is some sort of magic bullet.

I can surely see your blindness to the concept of restrained ego and personal growth.

Anyone who claims they cannot benefit, improve lethal hit probability or learn from focused, proven defensive firearms training from true professionals would not thrive with those professionals anyway.

lol, you are so full of yourself, your assertions are the epitome of unperceived irony.

The best arguments are between gunners.

It is when you can look at yourself and realize "Hey I don't know everything but I can arm myself with all the tools if I turn my ego off an seek focused training"

So why don't you follow your own damned advise?

I did.

You have been anything other than willing to learn from any of the people trying to school your self-centered ass here was what I was plainly referring to, idjit.

:D

He throws the word "ego" around as if it means something, and is some sort of magic bullet.

I can surely see your blindness to the concept of restrained ego and personal growth.

Anyone who claims they cannot benefit, improve lethal hit probability or learn from focused, proven defensive firearms training from true professionals would not thrive with those professionals anyway.

lol, you are so full of yourself, your assertions are the epitome of unperceived irony.

Coming from a someone who keeps a rubber bullet in his Glock cause he is going to ND in his house. You know it all too. I told your ego would be bruised at the outset.

I was right.

How do you know it wasn't secured properly?

Because if it was her retarded psycho of a kid would not have been able to get his hands on it.

Because he killed her, and stole her weapons, that proves she didn't secure them properly, got it.

I bet you think women who get raped deserve it, don't you?

Actually that proves nothing of the sort.

Lanza could have gotten the keys to the secured weapons while his mother was asleep.

Most parents trust their kids and don't believe they will do something like stealing from them and then murdering them.

Guns are not going away and they probably shouldn't. I have a gun cabinet full of them. But we all know people who may have a carry permit that are on the edge. I don't know what the solution is or even if there is a solution. But there has got to be some relationship between gun ownership and mental health. At this point I just don't know what it should be...

Look up how many people in this country have been issued CCW permits and then look up how many people with CCW permits commit crimes. Then rethink your position.

You mean like the retired cop who shot a guy over popcorn and a text message?

Coming from a someone who keeps a rubber bullet in his Glock cause he is going to ND in his house.

An ND is ALWAYS possible by anyone. That is why you should respect the gun and not play with it like too many cops do.

That you seem to think it cant ever happen to you shows your lack of humility, your boundless ego and your fucking stupidity.

You know it all too. I told your ego would be bruised at the outset.

I was right.

I have no ego, I simply despise fraudulent bullshit cretins like you.

Guns are not going away and they probably shouldn't. I have a gun cabinet full of them. But we all know people who may have a carry permit that are on the edge. I don't know what the solution is or even if there is a solution. But there has got to be some relationship between gun ownership and mental health. At this point I just don't know what it should be...

Look up how many people in this country have been issued CCW permits and then look up how many people with CCW permits commit crimes. Then rethink your position.

I thought you loons wanted the police to have weapons? You know, once a cop always a cop.

-Geaux

I have no ego, I simply despise fraudulent bullshit cretins like you.

Fraudulent ?

Get some training. I know you already know and mastered it all and can't possibly learn anything.

I would leave the "rubber bullets" and any mention of them at home.

M'kay Hardtail?

I think people need to have greater respect for firearms.
Of course they are tools ... And very effective tools.
No matter how adamant the arguments anyone may have ... They are also a protected right in the Constitution.

I grew up in an environment where firearms were not uncommon ... And even as small children, we knew what they would do and not to touch them without permission.
If something in society is broken now ... And children find the need to go to a school and start killing their classmates ... It isn't the firearm that compelled them to do it.
If that were the case ... With the abundance of firearms available when I was growing up ... As well as what is available now ... There would be a lot more of it.

Relatively sane people impaired by alcohol get behind the wheel of a vehicle and kill roughly 28 people a day in this country ... Not to mention 226 children last year.
The vehicle isn't to blame ... The booze isn't to blame ... The idiot that got behind the wheel drunk and decided to drive is at fault.

As far as possibly disarming the American Public ... With the exception of heavy ordinance we have just about what the soldiers have ... And don't need to be wasting bullets anyway.
What those people are asking for and counting on to be successful in their endeavor ... Is exactly what they are trying to prevent ... The useless loss of life.

It's wrong as I pointed out, but you won't let that stop your false narrative.

No, it was not wrong, just a different set of priorities.

Yes, it was wrong because his point was that having the gun caused GZ's problems. That is incorrect. What caused his problems was Al Sharpton and the racists in the media. Had GZ killed a white man, no one would know his name and he wouldn't have spent a second in jail.

Actually, what caused his problems in the first place was a kid coming out of the dark and attacking him

How do you know it wasn't secured properly?

Because if it was her retarded psycho of a kid would not have been able to get his hands on it.

Because he killed her, and stole her weapons, that proves she didn't secure them properly, got it.

I bet you think women who get raped deserve it, don't you?

It has nothing to to with deserving anything you idiot.

If her weapons were properly secured she and only she would have been able to access them.

It is a statement of fact.

Exactly. If your plan is to be a hero or engage in a public gunfight you're fucked out of the gate.

What are your thoughts on Zimmerman's actions ?
There was probably blame on both sides there.

Then again if Zimmerman shared my attitude on what a concealed weapon is for nothing would have happened.

What was GZ's blame, dude? He should have kept is eyes low to the ground and let the criminal scope out the next neighbors house to rob?

Yeah, real courage there, ace.

Not really. he didn't know if the kid was going to do anything illegal.

He should have just watched from his vehicle. If the kid had actually done something illegal he could have acted if the police didn't respond If he had done as stated the kid most likely would have walked back to his father's house and nothing would have happened.

My stand on carrying a weapon is that it is for my protection should I find myself in harm's way not to go looking to put myself in a situation where I have to pull a weapon.

A righteous neighborhood watch would usually have people working in pairs at least and even then people in a neighborhood watch have no right to detain a person for merely walking down the street nor does anyone have an obligation to answer their questions or comply with their requests.

I know that if I was walking down the street and a couple guys were following me in a car I would feel nervous. If they pulled up in front of me and both got out and walked towards me I would feel threatened. I most likely would tell them to stop coming at me before they got within 20 feet and at that point i would be justified in using a weapon wouldn't I?

I don't give a shit if they said they were neighborhood watch I wouldn't answer their questions nor would I comply with their requests they have no legal authority to do anything to anyone walking on a public street.

I thought you loons wanted the police to have weapons? You know, once a cop always a cop.

-Geaux

No, old cops go senile too. Once retired a cop, then no longer a cop.

What was GZ's blame, dude? He should have kept is eyes low to the ground and let the criminal scope out the next neighbors house to rob?

Yeah, real courage there, ace.

Ah its courage.

Fool.

So I am a fool for protecting my neighbors?

Lol, I would rather be a fool than a coward, you piece of shit.

The Martin kid was not threatening anyone was he?

Who was Zimmerman protecting? Nothing illegal had happened

So I am a fool for protecting my neighbors?

Lol, I would rather be a fool than a coward, you piece of shit.

The Martin kid was not threatening anyone was he?

Who was Zimmerman protecting? Nothing illegal had happened

So how did Tray end of on top of Zimmy?

Zimmerman approached the kid in a menacing manner did he not?

As i said in a previous post if A guy I didn't know was following me in a car for blocks as I legally walked down the street I would start to feel apprehensive. Wouldn't you?

If said person in car pulled up got out of his car and purposefully approached me I would feel threatened. Wouldn't you?

If I told that person to stop coming at me and pulled my weapon I would have been justified wouldn't I?

From what I can tell the kid was doing nothing but walking on the street. Zimmerman approached him with no cause.

Zimmerman approached the kid in a menacing manner did he not?

Obviously you believe so, but in court, the testimony was that Zimmerman had lost sight of the kid and then the kid approached him.

As i said in a previous post if A guy I didn't know was following me in a car for blocks as I legally walked down the street I would start to feel apprehensive. Wouldn't you?

I believe that the fact that Zimmerman didn't notice Martin until Martin was in the apartment complex, so your characterization of "blacks" seems hyperbolic.

If said person in car pulled up got out of his car and purposefully approached me I would feel threatened. Wouldn't you?

When it's happened in the past to me, I asked "Can I help you?" not struck the person in the face. That might be why I'm still here.

If I told that person to stop coming at me and pulled my weapon I would have been justified wouldn't I?

You might, but according to what was said at trial, Zimmerman didn't access his weapon until he was on the ground being struck.

From what I can tell the kid was doing nothing but walking on the street. Zimmerman approached him with no cause.

Again, apparently the kid approached Zimmerman. You need to educate yourself before you post so you don't waste our time establishing the facts.

Forum List

Back