The downside of carrying a firearm...

Almost every post you make nit wit.

And I'm ex military, there was no need for me to take a class loser.

If you had a shred of intellectual honesty, we could have a discussion, alas....

So you can't post one ?

I am not familiar with military training that provides you civilian defensive shooting techniques and strategies.

Qualifying with an M9 is not defensive combat training.

What is the matter with you? I mean besides the obvious? I said "almost every post you made". How hard is that to understand?

Hey dumbass, military training is plenty to handle oneself in a civilian situation.
And we have more than one firearm in the military and many of us are trained in close quarter combat dipshit.

You have nothing.

You are the exact ego gun guy I was referring to, typically ex-military that thinks they are uber-squared away and top tier but yet not invested in tactical skill development suited for the civilian defensive concealed permit holder.

We see you no-loads show up monthly at shoots. It is comical.

QCB tactics to the grocery store.

Alarm systems and fire extinguishers are not deadly weapons. They are not analogous to guns. Who ever heard of a kid finding a fire extinguisher and killing himself or his playmate accidentally?

But put a gun within reach of a child and tragedy follows. Add a gun to a heated situation and death follows.

roflmao

Right out of Hollywood.

By that logic every gun show should wind up in a mass shooting, instead their are none, dumbass.

The thing that these deranged idiot gun grabbers don't understand (well, there's a LOT they don't understand), is that when a heated situation occurs and a person with a gun doesn't draw the weapon, no one ever hears about it.

Hyperbole, strawman arguments, and irrelevant nonsense is all they have in their arsenal.

Lol, says I have to distribute more rep first, lol, so here is a thumbs up instead!

:thup:

You misunderstand. Are you going to carry a gun with a hair trigger in your pocket or your holster? Are you going to carry a gun that doesn't have a round in the chamber? Ate you going to carry a gun with the safety on? You might as well leave it at home because you may not have time to use it when you need it.

I carry a holstered Glock with a live round in the chamber. It is a rubber bullet but it chambers the next one really fast and that one is not rubber.

And there is no safety on, lol, which is why I don't put my finger on the trigger.

When I was talking about a long pull on a trigger its to protect from the gun accidentally going off when it's in my pocket. I don't go around with my finger on the trigger. Despite what the liberals think.

Not you personally, but a lot of people that are used to carrying a DA revolver get used to having the finger ride the trigger till they want to pull.

Cant do that with a GLOCK, so I don't touch it till ready to fire.

So you can't post one ?

I am not familiar with military training that provides you civilian defensive shooting techniques and strategies.

What is the matter with you? I mean besides the obvious? I said "almost every post you made". How hard is that to understand?

Hey dumbass, military training is plenty to handle oneself in a civilian situation.
And we have more than one firearm in the military and many of us are trained in close quarter combat dipshit.

You have nothing.

You are the exact ego gun guy I was referring to, typically ex-military that thinks they are uber-squared away and top tier but yet not invested in tactical skill development suited for the civilian defensive concealed permit holder.

You are a coward, narcissist and a fucking shit-for-brains.

Go fuck yourself.

He left the safety of his vehicle to pursue someone, in the dark where there was no immediacy of threat. His right, perfectly legal. Tactically retarded.

Look at all the bullshit it got him. Right or wrong.

It's wrong as I pointed out, but you won't let that stop your false narrative.

No, it was not wrong, just a different set of priorities.

Yes, it was wrong because his point was that having the gun caused GZ's problems. That is incorrect. What caused his problems was Al Sharpton and the racists in the media. Had GZ killed a white man, no one would know his name and he wouldn't have spent a second in jail.

What was GZ's blame, dude? He should have kept is eyes low to the ground and let the criminal scope out the next neighbors house to rob?

Yeah, real courage there, ace.

Ah its courage.

Fool.

So I am a fool for protecting my neighbors?

Lol, I would rather be a fool than a coward, you piece of shit.

Your a fool. Your foolish bravado is stroked by thinking your a protector of the neighborhood with CCW, Glock and Rubber bullet.

You are indeed a Zimmerman.

So you can't post one ?

You have nothing.

No one gives a rats ass what you think. You've been proven wrong, your bull shit has been debunked, you've been measured and been found wanting. Nothing left to do but point at you and laugh.

What was GZ's blame, dude? He should have kept is eyes low to the ground and let the criminal scope out the next neighbors house to rob?

Yeah, real courage there, ace.

Ah its courage.

Fool.

So I am a fool for protecting my neighbors?

Lol, I would rather be a fool than a coward, you piece of shit.

When these left wing nut jobs run out of things to say, they start throwing anything they can out there. Most of the time they don't even believe the stupid shit they say.

You have nothing.

No one gives a rats ass what you think. You've been proven wrong, your bull shit has been debunked, you've been measured and been found wanting. Nothing left to do but point at you and laugh.

What did you debunk ?

You're so high-speed you can't possibly learn anything from professionals to better your survivability and the defense of your loved ones ?

You just know it all. Got it.

We have enough anti gunners to argue with, without arguing between each other.

The best arguments are between gunners.

It is when you can look at yourself and realize "Hey I don't know everything but I can arm myself with all the tools if I turn my ego off an seek focused training"

It's wrong as I pointed out, but you won't let that stop your false narrative.

No, it was not wrong, just a different set of priorities.

Yes, it was wrong because his point was that having the gun caused GZ's problems. That is incorrect. What caused his problems was Al Sharpton and the racists in the media. Had GZ killed a white man, no one would know his name and he wouldn't have spent a second in jail.

Sorry, thought you meant GZ was wrong, lol.

Reading too many posts too quickly.

Forum List

Back