The downside of carrying a firearm...

Why not nukes? Otherwise, your rights would be infringed upon, wouldn't they? Or do you agree that some limits are ok?

Run along now little Boy.

Your attempt at reducing the argument to the ridiculous has failed.

This thread is about carrying a firearm for self defense not about nuking anyone.

You agree that some limits are ok. That's cool. :cool:

And aren't mental cases 2nd Amendment rights being violated with background mental health checks?

Speaking of mental health checks. How are you doing today?

This thread is about carrying a firearm for self defense not about nuking anyone.

And aren't mental cases 2nd Amendment rights being violated with background mental health checks?

I'm fine. Now please address my comment... if you can.

You don't have to take it out.

And don't be a fucking idiot with the nuclear weapon shit.

Why not nukes? Otherwise, your rights would be infringed upon, wouldn't they? Or do you agree that some limits are ok?

Your "well-regulated militia" would need nukes to take out your tyrannical government which has some, and any attempt of said government to deny you your constitutional rights to bera arms unhindered, would just be more tyranny.

Oh I can and have already commented on it.

Look no further than D.C. v. Heller.

“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited… …Although we do not undertake an exhaustive historical analysis today of the full scope of the Second Amendment, nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.“

Your "well-regulated militia" would need nukes to take out your tyrannical government which has some, and any attempt of said government to deny you your constitutional rights to bera arms unhindered, would just be more tyranny.

You're assuming the military would side with the government and not the Constitution and "we the people".

Hey Idiot let's get this straight

I have never once in any post talked about taking down the government.

My only concern is self defense and allowing people the absolute inalienable right to protect their own lives or the lives of their loved ones from those that would do them harm.

A firearm whether it be a shotgun rifle or handgun is THE most effective tool for that.

Period, end of story.

Last edited:

My only concern is self defense and allowing people the absolute inalienable right to protect their own lives or the lives of their loved ones from those that would do them harm.

A firearm whether it be a shotgun rifle or handgun is THE most effective tool for that.

Period, end of story.
You defend the 2nd for any reason, you're defending all of it.

You're assuming the military would side with the government and not the Constitution and "we the people".

So if they do side with the government, the tyranny continues until you get nukes and take them out.

So if they do side with the government, the tyranny continues until you get nukes and take them out.

If you think the military will not keep the oath they pledged then you are a dumbass.

While the oath does contain a pledge to obey the orders of the President and of commanding officers, that is still preceded by a pledge to “defend the Constitution,” and is also qualified by the requirement that such orders be “according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.” Any order, by anyone, that is not constitutional or according to regulations, is unlawful and military personnel are not obligated to follow such orders – and, in fact, are obligated to refuse.

Lol, if you think anyone would ever use nukes on their own countrymen you are as dumb as a sack of bricks.

Lol, if you think anyone would ever use nukes on their own countrymen you are as dumb as a sack of bricks.

The FFs thought that you might need to fight the government, and if not on equal terms, then how? I guess you're smarter than they are.

The FFs thought that you might need to fight the government, and if not on equal terms, then how? I guess you're smarter than they are.

If it ever came to a shooting revolt, using a nuke to 'save' the country would be stupid and typically libtard thing to do, as you guys are so enamored of massive bloodshed, from the Jacobins to Pol Pot.

A shooting war would be won by us only if the LEOs and former military agreed that there was no other option, not at the ballot box not by waiting them out and breeding our way to a win.

It would be over within a month, just like the Soviet Union, and not one used nukes either, did they, idiot.

If it ever came to a shooting revolt, using a nuke to 'save' the country would be stupid and typically libtard thing to do, as you guys are so enamored of massive bloodshed, from the Jacobins to Pol Pot.

A shooting war would be won by us only if the LEOs and former military agreed that there was no other option, not at the ballot box not by waiting them out and breeding our way to a win.

It would be over within a month, just like the Soviet Union, and not one used nukes either, did they, idiot.

You could nuke Washington DC and cripple the government VERY badly in one shot. Geez, I hope you guys have some better military minds then what I'm seeing on this board, if not you folks are in trouble!

You could nuke Washington DC and cripple the government VERY badly in one shot.

And kill millions of innocent people, but we know that doesn't matter to fascists like you or any of the other libtard dictators for the last two centuries.

Geez, I hope you guys have some better military minds then what I'm seeing on this board, if not you folks are in trouble!

I find you lack of discernment reassuring.

Thank God you don't see how it works, it proves it fool proof, lol.

Period, end of story.

You do realize that even if there wasn't a 2nd amendment that the people in this country would still have the right to keep and bear arms?

Period, end of story.

I only care about the shall not be infringed part.

What on earth do you have against people being able to defend themselves with the most effective tool?

Oh I can and have already commented on it.

Look no further than D.C. v. Heller.

“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited… …Although we do not undertake an exhaustive historical analysis today of the full scope of the Second Amendment, nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.“

In other words, it's fine to regulate people based on behavior.

Sadly, the poor troll doesn't know the difference between arms and ordinance.

Police: Texting argument in movie theater sparks fatal shooting - CNN.com

It is more of a mental health issue. This was a retired cop, but it could have been anyone with a carry permit. Pretty sad

Sad? Anybody texting in a theatre deserves to be shot....twice.....always double-tap.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back