🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The downside of Trump's economic war with China

We can make anything we want again..................should be our new slogan........

Cheap ass labor is the only reason China is doing so well.........their environment is screwed.......some of their rivers are acidic...........and places that grew food are toxic waste dumps.........

The current.....pandemic.........achew........showed us how China supplies most of the meds..........that needs to end.....

So why are you and the DNC constantly being the spokesmen for China.????

Let's import some China virus!!

When China stopped shipping in the medicine during the pandemic, that woke up a lot of people. President Trump had been correct all along. Yet, there still are some dufuses suffering from TDS who have their head so far up the ass that it comes out of their heads. Sounds paradoxical, but it is what it is.

Damn it Ben how many pointless threads are you going to start? :icon_rolleyes: You need help badly in my opinion!o_O
I'm just trying counterpoint all the Biden/Harris bashing by Trump's 5th Ave voters. Is that pointless?
Almost 100% of your posts are pointless...unless you're trying to show you're an idiot.

American entrepreneurs wondering what products to open up their manufacturing businesses, thank you. Now they know exactly what products to produce and sell, with a high demand market ready and waiting. Cool. :biggrin:

I like how the left always wants to hand power to a belligerent country. They even want them to be given lopsided trade agreements so they become stronger.
the left claims they care about workers but want to keep manufacturing in a country that would love to see the U.S. crumble.

American entrepreneurs wondering what products to open up their manufacturing businesses, thank you. Now they know exactly what products to produce and sell, with a high demand market ready and waiting. Cool. :biggrin:
..and they will be pricey

The left is worried that they may have to pay an extra dollar for American made that will last longer then the cheap Chinese crap they love to buy.
they really do think that if they can save a few dollars it is worth having manufacturing in a country that we could end up in a war with, they decide to side with a country that we are at war with. They think it’s fine that China could just cut off supplying to us for no more reason then they want to be top dog.
They really are that clueless.

..and they will be pricey
No more so than the garbage coming from China. China price advantages have dissipated over the years, due to rising wages in China + increased massive shipping costs. In addition, Americans will be getting a far higher quality product. I'm right now wrestling with my Chinese made "smart" TV set, that acts like it has a mind of its own.

I'll never forget the Chinese VCR I once had with the eject button that fell inside the unit, leaving an open hole. I kept a pencil handy, and used that to eject my tapes. Ever since Bush 41 turned our market over to the Chinese, I haven't had a decent product from them since.

The left is worried that they may have to pay an extra dollar for American made that will last longer then the cheap Chinese crap they love to buy.
they really do think that if they can save a few dollars it is worth having manufacturing in a country that we could end up in a war with, they decide to side with a country that we are at war with. They think it’s fine that China could just cut off supplying to us for no more reason then they want to be top dog.
They really are that clueless.
50% clueless......50% deranged.

Trump appeases his 30% base with his 'standing up to China' antics and screws up the supply chain by doing so..A Broken Supply Chain Means These 10 Products Could Be Out of Stock Soon
Were you upset when millions of Americans lost their jobs and careers overnight to India and China?
Of course not.

Will I be upset if our supply chain from China breaks overnight?
Not if it leads to more jobs and careers in America.
But people will have to pay more for stuff that they are used to getting cheap.That wont work.

China is the Russia of 1962, only smarter, more tenacious, and more dangerous and threatening.

But people will have to pay more for stuff that they are used to getting cheap.That wont work.
It WILL work, because we are all tired of the cheap quality junk that gets made in China.
And US businesses no longer have a reason to be in China because >>>

1. wages have gone up and are rising more in China
2. shipping costs from China are enormous
3. Trump lowered the corporate tax significantly
4. EPA is less restrictive under Trump than it was under Obama
5. Trump has slashed business regulations
6. Trump's tariffs are making it harder to export

China are the enemy of the American people, China are the enemy of the US Army, and China is the enemy of mankind.

they need to pay for killing so many innocents. if Trump doesn't have the guts to hold China accountable, he should resign from the presidency and find another job

It WILL work, because we are all tired of the cheap quality junk that gets made in China.
And US businesses no longer have a reason to be in China because >>>

1. wages have gone up and are rising more in China
2. shipping costs from China are enormous
3. Trump lowered the corporate tax significantly
4. EPA is less restrictive under Trump than it was under Obama
5. Trump has slashed business regulations
6. Trump's tariffs are making it harder to export
You are deluded. There is no difference in quality, neither corporations or consumers are willing to give up a penny to support this.

Forum List

Back