The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

Maybe they should have baked it and put ExLax in it.

Then some of you who were invited could ride home in the glove compartment.

Putting ExLax in a food stuff that would be consumed would be considered assault and the person who did it would go to jail. They would probably also have their license to sell foodstuffs revoked.
Spiking food with Exlax....

is Biblical.

Maybe they should have baked it and put ExLax in it.

Then some of you who were invited could ride home in the glove compartment.

Putting ExLax in a food stuff that would be consumed would be considered assault and the person who did it would go to jail. They would probably also have their license to sell foodstuffs revoked.
Spiking food with Exlax....

is Biblical.

I knew I read about it somewhere......

Now where are my guns.....

I am sssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo bitter.

Yeah I did....asshole. You didn't know a Covenant from a Testament. You were child's play. Now scram, moron

Said the foul-mouthed "christian' who regularly tells people to Go Fuck Yourselves - amongst other piles of hate you spew...

You think people can't recognize what a flaming hypocrite you are?

Whooops....are Christian's perfect ?

Leaves me out.
Yeah. The "sassy" wench is really working on the

"go and sin no more" part.

I'm sure you've got a case to back up your claim.

Especially since ExLax could easily be disguised.

Don't hurt yourself.

Actually, I've got one that is EXACTLY on point.

Students laxative-spiked cake sends Brooklyn teachers to hospital - NY Daily News

Now, three seniors at the Brooklyn School for Global Studies in Cobble Hillhave been suspended for the prank and barred from graduation - and were under arrest last night.

"It was just cruel and hurtful," one of the victims, Tom Mancuso, 36, told the Daily News Tuesday.

The students - Tiara Peoples, Kenny Ramirez and Quashon Burton, all 17 - were taken to the 76th Precinct stationhouse in Brooklyn. Assault charges were pending, sources said.

Was there a fund started for this couple ?

Yes.

My last calculation was that they had collected $230,500 to pay for their $135,000 punitive damages.

>>>>

My guess is the fine gets reduced.

But, no matter.....

Seems pissing off gays is getting to be quite a good way to get ahead financially.

I'm filing to start my own pizza/bake caking buisness tomorrow.

I'm sure you've got a case to back up your claim.

Especially since ExLax could easily be disguised.

Don't hurt yourself.

Actually, I've got one that is EXACTLY on point.

Students laxative-spiked cake sends Brooklyn teachers to hospital - NY Daily News

Now, three seniors at the Brooklyn School for Global Studies in Cobble Hillhave been suspended for the prank and barred from graduation - and were under arrest last night.

"It was just cruel and hurtful," one of the victims, Tom Mancuso, 36, told the Daily News Tuesday.

The students - Tiara Peoples, Kenny Ramirez and Quashon Burton, all 17 - were taken to the 76th Precinct stationhouse in Brooklyn. Assault charges were pending, sources said.

"It had red chunks that looked like cherries, but they were bitter," Dungca added, "I spit it out....My mouth was numb. I got sick. I went to the bathroom."

Dungca went right to the emergency room. Mancuso left early, then headed to the hospital when he had breathing problems.

Doctors told him his symptoms were consistent with insecticide poisoning, and there was buzz among students the cake had been sprayed with Raid, he said.

liberal-logic-101-2005-500x416.jpg

Jesus was killed by Romans.....you know.........the one's partying down with Toga's on and off as they practiced radical sex rituals and cheered as Christians were fed to the Lion's............

Conservative religious Principles..................ROME................

Did you even read your own bible, guy?

Pontius Pilate didn't want to execute Jesus. He went out of his way to try to spare him. He even put up Barabas, a murderer, to try to get the Jews to spare Jesus. He tried to get Herod Antipas to take responsibility for him. finally, he 'washed his hands' of him when the Jewish mob demanded Jesus' death.

Now, yeah, I know after 2000 years of Christian Anti-Semitism, you guys are retconning it blame the Romans. But Jesus got executed because he claimed to be God and the Jews said he wasn't. Which was perfectly correct under Mosaic Law.

Oh. Roman Lions. Never happened. Which is too bad, I'd pay good money to see that.
So when the state executes a murderer, it's not the state or even the executioner killing the death row inmate ... it's the jury? Is that how it works? The state just "washes its hands" and has nothing to do with the killing of the convicted murderer, right?

What are you talking about? Public accommodation laws and anti-discrimination laws? Don't think so. Lol. :D

I am talking about the gay marriage ruling, thats what this thread is basically about.

Okay, why don't you clearly state your reason for wanting to deny gay people the same rights and privileges that you have please. :)

I want them to have every right that I have. I want a gay bakery to be able to refuse service to the KKK or the black panthers or the skinheads.

I want a gay bakery to be free to bake a rebel flag cake or to refuse to bake one.

I want muslims to be free to serve nothing but halal foods or to serve pork if they choose.

Freedom is a two way street.

Refusing to make a cake for the KKK really is not the same as refusing gays. I don't think a judge in the world would force someone to work with a hate group.

Muslims and Jews are free to serve only halal or kosher foods. That's the whole point of their business.

you just made my point. serving halal or kosher is based on religious beliefs, should they be forced to serve bacon and pork chops rather than offend pork eaters?

you libs are all over the place on this, your theories always fall apart because of your false circular logic.
He did not make your point. Your point is stupid. A kosher baker does not serve treif to anybody. That's not serving something to some people but not others. You would have had a point had the lesbians been demanding Sweet Cakes bake them a chicken.

Forum List

Back