The Dress Cost $2,300!

I have never been a fan of Michelle, I find her kinda bland and boring and the fact she dresses like a random, afraid to piss off white people ticks me off. All first ladies, save for this Uncle Tomasia, wore designer shit, but ol girl is so afraid to piss off white fucks, she has always dressed like a fool and to her credit, she wears it well.....besides, she is not a pretty woman, so I don't think anything can make or break her.

she pisses me off--------I think she is pretty and has an excellent figure-------
she should have been a bit more-------"meeting the pope" In her attire
IMH (white jewish) O It was a formal event

Naw, meeting this particular Pope dressed to the hilt, kinda deflects his message of being on the humble side, she dressed okay, but if that mess cost as much as posted? Somebody is rippin her and her man off big time.
you think that dress ripped obama off?
how do you think he felt the first time he saw "her" naked and discovered "her" ball sack was bigger than his.
actually since he married it,, I guess he was pretty happy about that.

Wow,,,That is all I have to say.

I have never been a fan of Michelle, I find her kinda bland and boring and the fact she dresses like a random, afraid to piss off white people ticks me off. All first ladies, save for this Uncle Tomasia, wore designer shit, but ol girl is so afraid to piss off white fucks, she has always dressed like a fool and to her credit, she wears it well.....besides, she is not a pretty woman, so I don't think anything can make or break her.

she pisses me off--------I think she is pretty and has an excellent figure-------

Naw, meeting this particular Pope dressed to the hilt, kinda deflects his message of being on the humble side, she dressed okay, but if that mess cost as much as posted? Somebody is rippin her and her man off big time.
how do you think he felt the first time he saw "her" naked and discovered "her" ball sack was bigger than his.

funny, that's what I pictured obama saying when he saw it.
were you there?

were you there?

No, but I think your wife was, waiting on her sloppy seconds...cha ching!!

were you there?

she was pretty pissed that your mother kept jumping back in line.

were you there?

Oh and not just my mother, but me too....Obama is one fine fine as black man, just ask your wife and daughter.

9iV4DP4.jpg

Designers want nothing more than people seeing their designs on the very famous. Do you actually thing Michelle O paid anywhere $2300?
First Ladies have been doing this for over 150 years. But hate on.
Regarding the dress? I am clueless about women's clothes. Are you a cross dresser, oh Gallant One? You sure know about women's fashions! :dunno:
You haters do know that the taxpayer doesn't pay Michelle Obama's clothes, right?
I would bet that none of you have any proof that America gets stuck with her clothing tab.
In that case, she's even more stupid than previously thought. Who would spend their own money on something that cheap-looking a ugly?
:eek:

Designers want nothing more than people seeing their designs on the very famous. Do you actually thing Michelle O paid anywhere $2300?
Regarding the dress? I am clueless about women's clothes. Are you a cross dresser, oh Gallant One? You sure know about women's fashions! :dunno:
You haters do know that the taxpayer doesn't pay Michelle Obama's clothes, right?
I would bet that none of you have any proof that America gets stuck with her clothing tab.
In that case, she's even more stupid than previously thought. Who would spend their own money on something that cheap-looking a ugly?
Nope, not a cross dresser, but I know how I like seeing classy women dress...men for that matter, too. Mooshell most often finds the most unflattering attire possible, but I suppose it's comfortable, and expensive. A shame, really. With the proper advice, she might be an attractive person, outwardly.

were you there?

I don't think that paying a few thousand for a dress for Michelle would make Obama even blink.

They are Shitcago lawyers after all.

were you there?

Oh and not just my mother, but me too....Obama is one fine fine as black man, just ask your wife and daughter.
I asked them
they said they weren't whores so they wouldn't know.
can I just take your word for it?

were you there?

I asked them
they said they weren't whores so they wouldn't know.
can I just take your word for it?
the word of a, ahem, pro?

good luck on that one.

She should be wearing warmer colors, that dress in a peachy color or even a light tan would look tons better on her.

Still, w/e it's her money and as long as she looked in the mirror and said "good to go" then so be it. At least it's not edgy goth...

were you there?

I don't think that paying a few thousand for a dress for Michelle would make Obama even blink.

They are Shitcago lawyers after all.

Jealous, much?

Forum List

Back