The Dress Cost $2,300!

For crying out loud. If you are willing to pay $2300 for a dress, why wouldn't you pay a few more bucks for proper tailoring?

You have no imagination-------the $2300 dress is still HANGING IN THE CLOSET---
she got so excited that she was about to see IL PAPA that she grabbed some old
thing left on a hook by the gardener's wife

Hillary's husband (I forget his name) has a little something for that blue dress.

weasel-----sometimes you tend to be slightly vulgar. The dress was designated
for the entertainment of il papa------entirely platonic

You're right
For crying out loud. If you are willing to pay $2300 for a dress, why wouldn't you pay a few more bucks for proper tailoring?

Yep. I have no imagination. I keep giving her the benefit of the doubt that she'd like to look nice where ever she is or with whomever- even Pope Francis.

I mean. All girls like to look nice. She's a girl, right?

Last edited:
Michelle-Obama_and_3449700b.jpg

I thought it was something from TJMaxx

Isn't she the one who cries out against the evils of excessive capitalism?
Its not cheap to have a dress made that will hide your man parts properly.

Please read the article-----Sarah will donate all the stuff to charity-------I need to know-----what SIZE is she? shoes? dress? blouse? Hat? somehow I have a big
head------I am 7..3/4 !!!!! I had no idea that my head is bigger than most people----
until I got measured for the damn-----flat board thing for high school graduation----but I do recall my mom JAMMING those little berets on my head FORCIBLY. I refuse to
divulge my other "sizes"-------my feet got a little bigger-----with age and----
pregnancy------I am no longer 5B <sob>--------in any case -----when sarah's
stuff hits the thrift shops---------let me know

Ill fitting, ugly and inappropriate for meeting the pope.

Not worth $23 dollars

the daughter is SLEEVELESS!!! flaunting her bare biceps in the face of
IL PAPA (I is shock'ed)

I had to wear black three quarter sleeves, knee length dress and stockings at the Vatican, and veil on my head when presented to him. It was a special occasions as I was returning a papal ring to the Vatican, but even while doing the research and preparing the providence I still felt like I was dressed as a nun or going to a funeral while in the archives.

Sleeveless? Bright colors? The black and color was not so bad if it had been worn with a sweater or jacket.

That blue dress on Michelle was horrid in ever which way.

It did not look like it was even her size or that she had tried it on to see what it looked like

Fire her stylist

Please read the article-----Sarah will donate all the stuff to charity-------I need to know-----what SIZE is she? shoes? dress? blouse? Hat? somehow I have a big
head------I am 7..3/4 !!!!! I had no idea that my head is bigger than most people----
until I got measured for the damn-----flat board thing for high school graduation----but I do recall my mom JAMMING those little berets on my head FORCIBLY. I refuse to
divulge my other "sizes"-------my feet got a little bigger-----with age and----
pregnancy------I am no longer 5B <sob>--------in any case -----when sarah's
stuff hits the thrift shops---------let me know

Yeah, I'm SURE Sarah donated all of that stuff to charity......"Sarah 'will' donate...." Uh-huh. Sort of like how she gave back all her PAC money, too.

Not worth $23 dollars

IL PAPA (I is shock'ed)

I had to wear black three quarter sleeves, knee length dress and stockings at the Vatican, and veil on my head when presented to him. It was a special occasions as I was returning a papal ring to the Vatican, but even while doing the research and preparing the providence I still felt like I was dressed as a nun or going to a funeral while in the archives.

Sleeveless? Bright colors? The black and color was not so bad if it had been worn with a sweater or jacket.

Had I known-----I would have "overnited" the long grey skirt and 3/4
sleeve black blouse and white puff cap that took me thru 'yom kippur'----
only a day before that aquamarine crumble dress got off its hanger---

to the white house------with some words of consolation to our first lady----
and a hearty------"wear it in good health-----it ain't so bad and it will all be
over soon"

Not worth $23 dollars

IL PAPA (I is shock'ed)

They weren't paying a call at the Vatican- in which case following the Vatican dress protocol would have been appropriate.

But the Pope was visiting the U.S.- where our protocols are in effect.

Glad to know that once again the Obama haters have found something important to focus on.

All I can say is that if she paid $2,300 for that dress than she sure isn't a fashion icon and she doesn't mind getting taken either.

Hell. You could probably buy that same dress at Wal-mart for $30 bucks.
Why should she care what it costs? She isn't footing the bill. As far as how it looks, she's proven repeatedly in the past that appearances are secondary to the bragging rights to the price tag.
Who do you think buys her clothes? So many idiots posting here.

Not worth $23 dollars

IL PAPA (I is shock'ed)

They weren't paying a call at the Vatican- in which case following the Vatican dress protocol would have been appropriate.

But the Pope was visiting the U.S.- where our protocols are in effect.

Glad to know that once again the Obama haters have found something important to focus on.

the whole thing had a RELIGIOUS tone-------in the glorious past-----when
popes visited various countries------not so frequent an event----the big shot
ladies ------did dress down a bit. ---down to the going to church level. The
dress that the first lady wore was -------a bit weird in color------and was
ill-fitting. ------the NUBILE girls -----had the arms exposed. Usually grown
ladies -------do a head cover thing----even if only-----a little symbolic
thing---the girls are OLD enough for that etiquette----it is customary for MILLENNIA-----dating back to ancient Greece.
Queen Elizabeth would probably do one of her dowdy little kerchiefs

Forum List

Back