The drug policy of the left

We're just not as stupidly suicidal about it as Russia seems to be.
And where did you get by the way that in Russia alcoholics are suicidal? Now in Russia they mostly drink light alcohol, and almost everyone drinks it, including women. Previously, mostly men drank, for a woman it was considered a shame to drink regularly, now they are not shy. But you don't see very drunk people, they keep the norms.

There has never been an increased suicide among drunks, this is nonsense. They are generally fearful people. Suicide requires a strong will, and an alcoholic lacks the will to even go half a day without alcohol.

It dawned on me that Cobain could have been taken out by the left because Clinton didn't like heroin and Cobain was one of the main icons of heroin chic.

It is generally quite clear that the left does not like heroin. All leftist regimes have promoted mostly alcohol since the repeal of Prohibition. In addition, they like psychedelics and hallucinogens, as they did in the days of the hippies.

I'm not sure, but I think they don't like cocaine and ephedrine either. One of the reasons for this seems to be that these drugs don't cloud the brain and make you an idiot.

At the same time, it can be assumed that the right is promoting heroin, this was during the golden age of Eisenhower, and there was a lot of poppy cultivation in Afghanistan during the Reagan Protectorate.

I would like to understand all the ins and outs of this policy

State your versions.
Piss off, troll.

It's not a left or right issue. Prohibition doesn't work it produces illegal avenues for criminals to make revenue. Legalize Regulate and Tax.

Forum List

Back