Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The drugs cartels don't want the wall

Do drug cartels want a wall?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I spent two years (18 months) in prison for selling drugs (2015-2017). I'll tell you right now that the MS13 inamtes never stopped talking about the wall that Trump promised to build and how frightened they were after he actually won because of how severe of an impediment a wall would be to their operations.

It will force them to tunnel/fly (drones) under or over the wall, something that modern seismograph tech and Iron Dome systems can easily detect and neutralize.

Ultimately they'll be be forced to do small remote (drone) submarine delivers to random points along the coast or go all the way around through Canada to make a land crossing (which still requires a risky air/sea voyage to Canada from South America). The drug trade will no longer be profitable enough to risk the routine seizure of large submarines holding hundreds of millions worth of drugs.

Stand by Trump and support the Wall.

I'm the third guy from the left.

Sini: ‘We’re going after all the dealers’

That IMO is the Primary Reason for The Wall.

Stopping Drugs and Drug Mules Flowing over the Border.

The Wall Is Cheaper then going to War with Mexico.

The entire Country is a Criminal Enterprise and The Drug Cartels are Allied with Islamic Terrorists Groups moving Heroin through Mexico.

So in my opinion it’s A War with Mexico to stop these drugs or a Wall.

I spent two years (18 months) in prison for selling drugs (2015-2017). I'll tell you right now that the MS13 inamtes never stopped talking about the wall that Trump promised to build and how frightened they were after he actually won because of how severe of an impediment a wall would be to their operations.

It will force them to tunnel/fly (drones) under or over the wall, something that modern seismograph tech and Iron Dome systems can easily detect and neutralize.

Ultimately they'll be be forced to do small remote (drone) submarine delivers to random points along the coast or go all the way around through Canada to make a land crossing (which still requires a risky air/sea voyage to Canada from South America). The drug trade will no longer be profitable enough to risk the routine seizure of large submarines holding hundreds of millions worth of drugs.

Stand by Trump and support the Wall.

I'm the third guy from the left.

Sini: ‘We’re going after all the dealers’

Insofar as I've not from drug cartel bosses solicited an answer to that question, I can't answer the poll question as definitely as one must by choosing one of the two options given.

I suspect that they're largely indifferent about it because they have the means, men and material to smuggle drugs into the U.S. wall or no wall. Well over 95% of the drugs are moving on the water via container ships, non-commercial vessels, pleasure boats, sail boats, fishing boats. That said, I suspect they nonetheless prefer there be no wall to there being a wall, even though I doubt that preference has much, if anything, to do with their drug running activities.

See also:

Last edited:

Insofar as I've not from drug cartel bosses solicited an answer to that question, I can't answer the poll question as definitely as one must by choosing one of the two options given.

I suspect that they're largely indifferent about it because they have the means, men and material to smuggle drugs into the U.S. wall or no wall. Well over 95% of the drugs are moving on the water via container ships, non-commercial vessels, pleasure boats, sail boats, fishing boats. That said, I suspect they nonetheless prefer there be no wall to there being a wall, even though I doubt that preference has much, if anything, to do with their drug running activities.

See also:

I went to Politifact to see what their opinion was. Here is what I found:

So when Portman said that most of the heroin in America comes from Mexico’s border, we were skeptical.

Portman, it turns out, has done his homework. The Drug Enforcement Administration’s National Drug Threat Assessment of 2015 says that Mexico is the primary supplier of heroin to the United States.

Our ruling

Portman said that heroin is coming to the United States primarily from Mexico. He hasn’t been studying drug facts for nothing.

We rate this claim True.

Most heroin in U.S. now comes across Mexican border, Rob Portman says

Yes .. 95% by boat... I'll tell you from personal experience that is law enforcement's intelligence was as good as you believe it is, then there wouldn't be a drug problem in the US.

They kiss my ass with that statistic. How did they generate it?

Also just because 95% of the seizures are made on a boat/submarine that doesn't mean that's where 95% of the traffic actually comes from. It's simply a lot easier to spot a boat/sub from the air then to stop and check all of the people and automobiles that illegally cross the border.

Forum List

Back