The Dumbest Anti-Trump Protesters Ever---You Have To See This. You Really Have To See This.

Typical alex jones crap. I wonder if any of those green space aliens he's always crying about were around.

Like I always said to those who feel oh so superior because they have a PHD or whatever, you think you are right because you were trained to believe what they SYSTEM wants you to believe, these idiots with PHD's are so fkn stupid they do not even know what they don't know.

An asses like this can never, ever get a degree in " Logic" nor " Common sense"...

These are the unprofessional assholes indoctrinating the kids to think just like they do ...

Yes, we know the right would prefer more stupid people. That's their base.

Typical alex jones crap. I wonder if any of those green space aliens he's always crying about were around.
His reporter exposed the mental disability of you type people.
His reporter was ridiculed for the fool that he is.
Yes, ridiculed by mentally disabled liberals or in other words, people like you.

Not really a surprising post coming from crazy Steve McRacist.

Well if you say that these people in the video are smart, then I am glad that my kids are going into the military and not wasting their time or money for liberal fucks who indoctrinate.

Another typical liberal voter who was publicly educated.

Yes, ridiculed by mentally disabled liberals or in other words, people like you.

th57M922P5.jpg

Yet no one could answer his question. I guess you think the blowhard with the little horn was a genius. I heard plenty tell him to leave yet none willing to back up their demands.

Well if you say that these people in the video are smart, then I am glad that my kids are going into the military and not wasting their time or money for liberal fucks who indoctrinate.

Another typical liberal voter who was publicly educated.

She woke up the Obama phone lady

upload_2017-8-31_11-36-57.png

View attachment 146874

They switched the picture this is the Original

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

How about what that loon bitch called that young teen boy , that took ignorance right in front of him to. This is how these pos leftist are.

(sigh).....does the fake shit from the right ever end!!
Who told you that you could post on My thread for the white privileged. Now get your black ass back to the plantation before you get popped with a good ole southern made bullwhip.
:whip:

Mind Wars....
Your signature is so true. I've seen quite a few on the Right say similar things but you know....I can't recall ANYONE on the Left aware of it.......

The ancient strategy of divide and conquer is masterfully used to herd us into intellectual, economic, spiritual, gender, and racial groups at conflict with one another in order for the powers that shouldn’t be to manipulate events for their purposes. This is nothing new… it’s been used by authoritarians throughout history to gain power over their subjects. Only today, the technocratic elite have been able to invade our minds leaving many clueless as to what’s happening around them.

Mind Wars....
Your signature is so true. I've seen quite a few on the Right say similar things but you know....I can't recall ANYONE on the Left aware of it.......

The ancient strategy of divide and conquer is masterfully used to herd us into intellectual, economic, spiritual, gender, and racial groups at conflict with one another in order for the powers that shouldn’t be to manipulate events for their purposes. This is nothing new… it’s been used by authoritarians throughout history to gain power over their subjects. Only today, the technocratic elite have been able to invade our minds leaving many clueless as to what’s happening around them.

Notice how the engineered plan has worked, which this philosophical point has been written in history but anything from historical information to them is " Fake" not needed" not being taught etc, etc and that's why these sheep are so easily lead to be lies. It all starts in the schools. " DUMBING DOWN AMERICA" .

Forum List

Back