The Dumbest Anti-Trump Protesters Ever---You Have To See This. You Really Have To See This.

Typical alex jones crap. I wonder if any of those green space aliens he's always crying about were around.

Yes, we know the right would prefer more stupid people. That's their base.

Typical alex jones crap. I wonder if any of those green space aliens he's always crying about were around.
His reporter exposed the mental disability of you type people.
His reporter was ridiculed for the fool that he is.

Yes, ridiculed by mentally disabled liberals or in other words, people like you.

Not really a surprising post coming from crazy Steve McRacist.

Yet no one could answer his question. I guess you think the blowhard with the little horn was a genius. I heard plenty tell him to leave yet none willing to back up their demands.

But you cry like a little girl when your aggressive behavior is returned.

(sigh).....does the fake shit from the right ever end!!

Hasn't yet.

Alex Jones "crap"? They are at a protest simply asking people why they want to impeach President Trump. They have no answers, they just act like a bunch of morons.

How is that "crap"?

Don't try to pretend Alex Jones, or anything he print is sane. It is not.

Your ridiculous deflections and pathetic attempts to derail this topic clearly shows the mega butt hurt of the unhinged left.

Alex Jones "crap"? They are at a protest simply asking people why they want to impeach President Trump. They have no answers, they just act like a bunch of morons.

How is that "crap"?

do you know what an argument is? Reasoning?

Yes I do.

Yes, we know the right would prefer more stupid people. That's their base.

Yes, ridiculed by mentally disabled liberals or in other words, people like you.

Not really a surprising post coming from crazy Steve McRacist.

Yet no one could answer his question. I guess you think the blowhard with the little horn was a genius. I heard plenty tell him to leave yet none willing to back up their demands.

But you cry like a little girl when your aggressive behavior is returned.

(sigh).....does the fake shit from the right ever end!!

Hasn't yet.

How is that "crap"?

Your ridiculous deflections and pathetic attempts to derail this topic clearly shows the mega butt hurt of the unhinged left.

Come on Mikey; Stalking me now? I'll let you come around and blow me occasionally, but your stalking me is not going to help you.

Forum List

Back