🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The dysfunctional American political Family.

Aww someone has a crush :tongue:

Um ... from the guy with a man crush on Hillary? Yeah ...
You'll be surprised to know there are lots of other people on the board. It's okay to talk to one of them instead of me.

Wow, you think I only respond to you? A bit of a Jesus complex there?
Whoa a post without a Hillary mention. Good for you.

How's your photo of the dick of a human being Khan working out for you? He's a partisan ass, a worthless human being. A guy who whores his dead son.

I feel sorry for his wife. She seems like good people

You'll be surprised to know there are lots of other people on the board. It's okay to talk to one of them instead of me.

Well, you did say you support Trump and I called you a liar, you're a Hitlerite. Turns out I was right.

Why would I let that go again?
Omg. Sorry but you're on ignore until you stop perseverating about things that have been explained to you a million times.

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about! You concede, you're a lying ass!

Sir Robin, TheOldSchool ran away! Bam! Did I mention that?

So in the "old school" gay boarding school you attended, did your butt hurt pass as a point?

Aww someone has a crush :tongue:

How's your photo of the dick of a human being Khan working out for you? He's a partisan ass, a worthless human being. A guy who whores his dead son.

I feel sorry for his wife. She seems like good people
You really should get out of the basement more often.

Well, you did say you support Trump and I called you a liar, you're a Hitlerite. Turns out I was right.

Why would I let that go again?
Omg. Sorry but you're on ignore until you stop perseverating about things that have been explained to you a million times.

And you didn't explain shit any time other than you're a Hitlarette who was completely obvious

. That was one weird show for sure.. I wouldn't know how to assign characters to that show... wow.
. Which one is Hillary ?

She's the one riding a horse with a whip tracking down escaped negroes
. Wow.

I meant Hillary, not Mary Hartman. Sorry to scare you like that
. ( LOL ) like I said that is one weird show. I never understood that show, but it was probably because I didn't try because I didn't like it.

. Wow.

. ( LOL ) like I said that is one weird show. I never understood that show, but it was probably because I didn't try because I didn't like it.

Ah there was nothing to understand.

. Which one is Hillary ?

. Wow.

. Is that how Hillary is, otherwise not much there to understand (I.e. the scatter brain), just like Mary Hartman was ?

. Wow.

. Is that how Hillary is, otherwise not much there to understand (I.e. the scatter brain), just like Mary Hartman was ?
The scatter brain here is you.

. Ok, so what type of father or mother figure do you want as your President/Head of household in America ? One who will tolerate anything up until it literally threatens you and your family or would it be better a person who is cautious, and yet is tolerant of only those things that are compatible to you as an American, your safety, well being, financial stability, and your values and beliefs as an American ? Name your poison or your pill where as one will lift you up, while the other will bring you (along with the nation) down. I guess it will depend on which side of the isle a person wants to sit on or what type of person people are these days. Will the leaders be dividers or uniters ? Are the children (we the citizens) the dividers of this family or will it be the adults who are beholden to another outside of the family (I.e. corporations, foreign powers) who will keep the family divided ? Think about it...

. Ok, so what type of father or mother figure do you want as your President/Head of household in America ? One who will tolerate anything up until it literally threatens you and your family or would it be better a person who is cautious, and yet is tolerant of only those things that are compatible to you as an American, your safety, well being, financial stability, and your values and beliefs as an American ? Name your poison or your pill where as one will lift you up, while the other will bring you (along with the nation) down. I guess it will depend on which side of the isle a person wants to sit on or what type of person people are these days. Will the leaders be dividers or uniters ? Are the children (we the citizens) the dividers of this family or will it be the adults who are beholden to another outside of the family (I.e. corporations, foreign powers) who will keep the family divided ? Think about it...
Anyone who thinks of a president or any other elected official , boss etc as a parent is not mature enough to vote.

I'd like to see the government become This Old House and set about fixing the roads, bridges, tunnels, and the rest of the infrastructure around this old house.

Trump is best represented by Fantasy Island.

I'd like to see the government become This Old House and set about fixing the roads, bridges, tunnels, and the rest of the infrastructure around this old house.

Trump is best represented by Fantasy Island.
General Hospital!
Under Clinton the nightmare murderous soap opera will continue.
As it did under carter Reagan bush 1 bush2 Obama and whoever is next ,if you believe for one second that dump will end it then you deserve what you voted for.

Forum List

Back