🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The dysfunctional American political Family.

I'd like to see the government become This Old House and set about fixing the roads, bridges, tunnels, and the rest of the infrastructure around this old house.

Trump is best represented by Fantasy Island.
General Hospital!
Under Clinton the nightmare murderous soap opera will continue.
As it did under carter Reagan bush 1 bush2 Obama and whoever is next ,if you believe for one second that dump will end it then you deserve what you voted for.
. Your right, there will be no end to war, but the difference is how the wars are fought and conducted. Untying the hands of our military in order that they can do the jobs we send them out to do, will be huge in the moral of our troops, the nation, and our citizens. It will be nice to place Americans first again, and to give them hope in this nation again. It's time.

I'd like to see the government become This Old House and set about fixing the roads, bridges, tunnels, and the rest of the infrastructure around this old house.

General Hospital!
As it did under carter Reagan bush 1 bush2 Obama and whoever is next ,if you believe for one second that dump will end it then you deserve what you voted for.
. Your right, there will be no end to war, but the difference is how the wars are fought and conducted. Untying the hands of our military in order that they can do the jobs we send them out to do, will be huge in the moral of our troops, the nation, and our citizens. It will be nice to place Americans first again, and to give them hope in this nation again. It's time.
Jingoism much?

General Hospital!
Jingoism much?
. Oh did you say something? I thought not.

General Hospital!
Jingoism much?
. Oh did you say something? I thought not.
that can only mean you don't have a clue as to the meaning of the the word.

Forum List

Back