The Earth was created so that...

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Isaiah 45:18

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

Genesis 2:1

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them." (Note: God had finished creating the heavens and the earth on the last day of His work).

Genesis 3:23-24

"Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." (Note: God drove out the 'MAN').

Genesis 4:1

"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD." (Note: Cain was the firstborn after the 'MAN' was driven out of the garden of Eden).

My question(s): Since God had finished creating the earth on the last day of His work, and since He formed the earth to be inhabited, and since Adam and Eve did not have their first child until 'AFTER' God drove out the 'MAN' from the garden of Eden, did God know, before He created the heavens and the earth and all the host of them, that Adam and Eve would succumb to the temptation of the snake regarding 'the fruit of knowledge of good and evil?'

"on the last day"
Days=ages
Creating order out of the chaos in stages (ages) each leading to progress the other stage /age.
Source: The Ages of The World 4Q180-181

And I believe in aliens. It makes far more sense.

You believe in this corporate structure owned by international bankers that have suppressed the very technology that you pine for...because you believe in big "gubermint"....see the contradictions, dumb ass?

You believe in this corporate structure owned by international bankers that have suppressed the very technology that you pine for...because you believe in big "gubermint"....see the contradictions, dumb ass?

Most of this tech wouldn't even exist, dumbass, if it wasn't for the hundreds of billions that those bankers pump in. fact.

We couldn't maintain a modern country based on your economics. period. I think it is fair to expect everyone that uses our roads to pay for them.

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them." (Note: God had finished creating the heavens and the earth on the last day of His work).

"Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." (Note: God drove out the 'MAN').

"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD." (Note: Cain was the firstborn after the 'MAN' was driven out of the garden of Eden).

My question(s): Since God had finished creating the earth on the last day of His work, and since He formed the earth to be inhabited, and since Adam and Eve did not have their first child until 'AFTER' God drove out the 'MAN' from the garden of Eden, did God know, before He created the heavens and the earth and all the host of them, that Adam and Eve would succumb to the temptation of the snake regarding 'the fruit of knowledge of good and evil?'
that's what catholic school told me

god knows everything, until the end of time

So humans pretend they talk to God, then decide that God told them stuff that's rather convenient for their own life. Hmm.....

God told me that I should be give $1 billion by tomorrow.

Most of this tech wouldn't even exist, dumbass, if it wasn't for the hundreds of billions that those bankers pump in. fact.

We couldn't maintain a modern country based on your economics. period. I think it is fair to expect everyone that uses our roads to pay for them.

You are so fucking clueless that I don't even know where to start....to educate you on how things actually are would mean to start at "ground zero" and frankly? I have too many other people to reply to that are sooo much more advanced than you...you are like a little kid that still believes in Santa..,....good luck, moron.

So humans pretend they talk to God, then decide that God told them stuff that's rather convenient for their own life. Hmm.....

TV preachers have been saying that for decades. One even said that if his viewers didn't send in what ever the amount was, God was going to kill him. The faithful people watching didn't want to be responsible for the preacher's death, so they forked over the money. Ain't religion grand?

TV preachers have been saying that for decades. One even said that if his viewers didn't send in what ever the amount was, God was going to kill him. The faithful people watching didn't want to be responsible for the preacher's death, so they forked over the money. Ain't religion grand?

Wonderful, but you'll die if you don't send in money today....

Wonderful, but you'll die if you don't send in money today....

I was afraid of that.

and the earth belonged to the dinosaurs a quarter billion years before apes existed let alone stood in two legs

The answer to "Did God Know"? is YES!. For this reason he called and ordained a Savior before the foundation of this world to give man a chance to repent!

1 Peter 1:19-20
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Forum List

Back