The Election Abortion Issue

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I always find it amusing that the left are always saying that a woman has rights and has the right to choose because it is her body and yet they always seem to say that it is a choice between a woman and her doctor. But, if a woman has rights and has the right to choose, what does her doctor have anything to do with it? In saying this, the left also seem to saying that a woman does NOT have the right to choose by her own decision because it is implied that her doctor has veto power over her decision if the doctor disagrees with her decision.

Theoretically, she could choose to have an abortion but if her doctor says no, then she no longer has the right to choose. Of course, there is no doubt that if she wants an abortion she will make sure she finds a doctor who agrees with her decision, which ultimately means it is NOT a decision between a woman and her doctor, it is solely her choice. I have never understood the statement that the decision is between a woman and her doctor. If a doctor were to say that they do not agree with her decision would the left then admit that a woman does NOT solely have the right to choose and that it is not her right?

I always find it amusing that the left are always saying that a woman has rights and has the right to choose because it is her body and yet they always seem to say that it is a choice between a woman and her doctor. But, if a woman has rights and has the right to choose, what does her doctor have anything to do with it? In saying this, the left also seem to saying that a woman does NOT have the right to choose by her own decision because it is implied that her doctor has veto power over her decision if the doctor disagrees with her decision.

Theoretically, she could choose to have an abortion but if her doctor says no, then she no longer has the right to choose. Of course, there is no doubt that if she wants an abortion she will make sure she finds a doctor who agrees with her decision, which ultimately means it is NOT a decision between a woman and her doctor, it is solely her choice. I have never understood the statement that the decision is between a woman and her doctor. If a doctor were to say that they do not agree with her decision would the left then admit that a woman does NOT solely have the right to choose and that it is not her right?

If you choose to have your appendix out or have a tumor removed or pretty much any medical procedure...you doctor may have something to do with it.

Are you insane boy?

Forum List

Back