🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

Trump has a less plausible argument for recount than Gore did. There is only the tiniest chance that SCOTUS inserts itself unnecessarily into the process.

The Justice Alito already calling for segregation of ballots. Then the next step would be to segregate the illegal to legal ones.

The fact that Biden won in AZ and NV makes PA a moot point. Likely the high court takes itself seriously enough to rule as such.

After all, many of the justices may have to rule on future elections, and they are very careful what precidents they set now may bind them in the future.

Trump must go to court and claim.....Without this serious infraction, I would be President

He needs to prove five serious infractions

Takes time for the evidence to gather. We are in the early stages. But with Justice Alito making his first motions. Next will be when they supposedly finish their count in these states, sport.
Guess what?

Courts need actual evidence......not wild internet theories
If Team Trump goes into a court of law with these unproven lies, they will face perjury charges.

Yesterday, they claimed Republican Observers were denied access. Now they are claiming they were denied “meaningful” access

Wait for it, bud. They're still counting ballots. Next step would be to segregate illegal to legal votes. Then so forth...

Wait for it bud

They are still counting ballots and the only way for Trump to reach 270 is to lose 50 lbs

Not when WI, PA, AZ, NV, and GA are the main states Trump can challenge, sport. Remember that the Fake News had claimed Al Gore was president for 37 days after election day. Wait for it.
With the evidence of the Dominion program being compromised there are a whole lot of states votes now in question. What happens if SCOTUS invalidates the tallies and tells every state to hand count their ballots?
On what basis and what proof?
There was evidence that Trump
Proof?

WHAT HAPPENS IF SCOTUS INVALIDATES THE TALLIES AND FORCES A HAND RECOUNT? Of all states using the software and counting machines?
Libtqard Commie Heads Assplode!

View attachment 412855
Hitler like Biden and the DemNazis tried to steal the elections in 1933. Hitler lost but DemNazis had seized power and illegitimately made Hitler Dictator over The German People anyways.
I don't think America is going to let this happen on this watch. Trump will be declared President by December 24th.

God is watching and God does not like liars, thieves and cheats.

1604795035315.png

1604795058645.png

WHAT HAPPENS IF SCOTUS INVALIDATES THE TALLIES AND FORCES A HAND RECOUNT? Of all states using the software and counting machines?
Libtqard Commie Heads Assplode!

View attachment 412855
Hitler like Biden and the DemNazis tried to steal the elections in 1933. Hitler lost but DemNazis had seized power and illegitimately made Hitler Dictator over The German People anyways.
I don't think America is going to let this happen on this watch. Trump will be declared President by December 24th.

God is watching and God does not like liars, thieves and cheats.

View attachment 412861
View attachment 412862
Mr Godwin

Where are you?

Trump has a less plausible argument for recount than Gore did. There is only the tiniest chance that SCOTUS inserts itself unnecessarily into the process.

The Justice Alito already calling for segregation of ballots. Then the next step would be to segregate the illegal to legal ones.

The fact that Biden won in AZ and NV makes PA a moot point. Likely the high court takes itself seriously enough to rule as such.

After all, many of the justices may have to rule on future elections, and they are very careful what precidents they set now may bind them in the future.

Trump must go to court and claim.....Without this serious infraction, I would be President

He needs to prove five serious infractions

Takes time for the evidence to gather. We are in the early stages. But with Justice Alito making his first motions. Next will be when they supposedly finish their count in these states, sport.
Guess what?

Courts need actual evidence......not wild internet theories
If Team Trump goes into a court of law with these unproven lies, they will face perjury charges.

Yesterday, they claimed Republican Observers were denied access. Now they are claiming they were denied “meaningful” access

Wait for it, bud. They're still counting ballots. Next step would be to segregate illegal to legal votes. Then so forth...

Wait for it bud

They are still counting ballots and the only way for Trump to reach 270 is to lose 50 lbs

Not when WI, PA, AZ, NV, and GA are the main states Trump can challenge, sport. Remember that the Fake News had claimed Al Gore was president for 37 days after election day. Wait for it.
With the evidence of the Dominion program being compromised there are a whole lot of states votes now in question. What happens if SCOTUS invalidates the tallies and tells every state to hand count their ballots?
On what basis and what proof?

Wait for it, bud.

The good news is. Fox is finally researching the next steps into the legal vote recount. Just now a GOP lawyer says President Trump has full right to challenge this. Which can be good for him to do so. I'm paraphrasing.

He can challenge all he wants, a handful of votes is all he could ever find. No way in hell is going to make up tens of thousans of votes deficit.

But lets suspend disbelief and suppose he finds it somewhere, Biden is still at 270+ without Arizona AND Nevada. Biden is still 270+ without PA. This without GA that will be called for him any min now.

Suggestion that Trump can still somehow win this in court is ludecrous.

Lou Dobbs.

This is interesting!

“YOU’RE SEEING A DIFFERENT FORM OF THE DEEP STATE AT THESE LOCAL ELECTION OFFICES” “THIS WAS A STORM COMING FOR A LONG TIME”

The good news is. Fox is finally researching the next steps into the legal vote recount. Just now a GOP lawyer says President Trump has full right to challenge this. Which can be good for him to do so. I'm paraphrasing.

He can challenge all he wants, a handful of votes is all he could ever find. No way in hell is going to make up tens of thousans of votes deficit.

But lets suspend disbelief and suppose he finds it somewhere, Biden is still at 270+ without Arizona AND Nevada. Biden is still 270+ without PA. This without GA that will be called for him any min now.

Suggestion that Trump can still somehow win this in court is ludecrous.

President Trump is on pace of 71+ million votes. That's where it also can leads into investigation that can delay the result to separate legal to illegal votes entirely. We are just in the beginning phases and December 15th is when the electorates are actually counted.

Due to the fact that 18 counties in Michigan have now used a program to "scrape" votes from Trump and gave them illegally to Biden. And that the same program is being used in 30+ states invalidating any tallies that have been done.

Actually, one county had a problem, it was immediately caught and corrected... You seem to forget that there are humans monitoring these issues...

Nope. You guys really don't have a leg to stand on, legally.

It's only a question of who does an intervention with Trump.

One problem got corrected. But faulty machines, etc, dont conspire to keep their errors in the dark so they are found and fixed quickly.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
And how do we know that all the ballots were valid?
Show us the invalid ballots.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
Ever hear of news sites?
Check them out; ballots are being tossed out left and right and winners and losers are being reversed in many States.
Do you Liberals ever take your heads out of your asses?

Yes, voters, not dead voters , or illegal voters, or ballot stuffing votes. What are you so worried about, this is what Democracy is all about, fair elections, and any contested are taken to court. Do you have an issue with the courts?
No. Nor do I have the bitter, stupid, destructive cynicism to think there was fraud.

I didn't drink the Trump koolaide. I believe in hope, not fear.

Ever hear of news sites?
Check them out; ballots are being tossed out left and right and winners and losers are being reversed in many States.
Do you Liberals ever take your heads out of your asses?
Unsubstantiated rumors designed to make terrorists of idiots and idiots out of the incurious

Yes, voters, not dead voters , or illegal voters, or ballot stuffing votes. What are you so worried about, this is what Democracy is all about, fair elections, and any contested are taken to court. Do you have an issue with the courts?
No. Nor do I have the bitter, stupid, destructive cynicism to think there was fraud.

Bwaaaahhhaaaaa...Of course you dont believe your side would commit fraud, just like they wouldnt lie to all of US...wait for it.

Russian Collusion
Brett Kavanaugh
Ukraine
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
You can keep your doctor
It will save you $2,500
Lower the oceans and heal the planet...

Cant see the lies when you have your head way up Uranus...

democratic_kool_aid_political_greeting_card-r1e259072c5bf46c2acc943738e9fa981_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg

Forum List

Back