The Election Ain't Over Folks

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
And how do we know that all the ballots were valid?
Show us the invalid ballots.
Ever hear of news sites?
Check them out; ballots are being tossed out left and right and winners and losers are being reversed in many States.
Do you Liberals ever take your heads out of your asses?
Unsubstantiated rumors designed to make terrorists of idiots and idiots out of the incurious
Liberals are idiots without rumors.
Those 'news sites'. Are they the same as sites promoting Sasquatch, aliens among us and the rumors Trump is promoting without proof?

Are these the sites you want to use to undermine democracy?

Recall President Trump had various companies retool to make Kung Flu Ventilators that Killing Cuomo demanded, yet never used? How about using that war powers act to make simple voting machines that cannot be tampered with and have no network connections? Should be pretty easy. Then there is much less likelihood democrats can attack our democracy and commit voter fraud.

Hope y'all have money to donate to him, because he will need it, for the cost of all of the recounts....which gets charged to the candidate requesting them....unless maybe if it is in the range of a State automatic recount?

Trump does not want a recount. He knows he will still lose.

He wants the clock reset to Election Night with him in the lead. He wants every vote tabulated after Election Day to be voided
Well that is just bat shit crazy! Millions and millions and millions of Americans would be disenfranchised of their vote, the only participation we have, in our democracy/ Democratic Republic :eek:

Looks to me like he wants to delay, delay, delay, so that somehow the Congress will have to choose our President.... something the news has reported on as a plan of Fuer Trump's for months.....

That appears to be Trumps plan all along. That is why in speech after speech he told followers to vote in person.

He wanted to leave Election Night with the lead. He declared victory on Election Night. Republicans in Pennsylvania State House blocked attempts to count mail in votes early. Now, Trump wants votes tabulated after Election Day thrown out.

His ace in the hole is he thinks he owns the courts and they will do his bidding.

I think he will be disappointed
From your mouth to God's ears!!!!!

The courts should continue to disappoint him....mainly because he hasn't been able to produce any fraud, that would change the results of him losing...

but I have no problem with recounts etc.... an awful lot of citizens have been bamboozled in to believing his lies and unverified fraud, and they need to see the recounts etc. to make them believe the truth... that Donald is just making shit up.

Last edited:
No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
Ever hear of news sites?
Check them out; ballots are being tossed out left and right and winners and losers are being reversed in many States.
Unsubstantiated rumors designed to make terrorists of idiots and idiots out of the incurious
Those 'news sites'. Are they the same as sites promoting Sasquatch, aliens among us and the rumors Trump is promoting without proof?

Why don't you Google it?
Are you afraid this election has been a farce?
Be afraid.

Hope y'all have money to donate to him, because he will need it, for the cost of all of the recounts....which gets charged to the candidate requesting them....unless maybe if it is in the range of a State automatic recount?

He wants the clock reset to Election Night with him in the lead. He wants every vote tabulated after Election Day to be voided
Well that is just bat shit crazy! Millions and millions and millions of Americans would be disenfranchised of their vote, the only participation we have, in our democracy/ Democratic Republic :eek:

Looks to me like he wants to delay, delay, delay, so that somehow the Congress will have to choose our President.... something the news has reported on as a plan of Fuer Trump's for months.....

That appears to be Trumps plan all along. That is why in speech after speech he told followers to vote in person.

He wanted to leave Election Night with the lead. He declared victory on Election Night. Republicans in Pennsylvania State House blocked attempts to count mail in votes early. Now, Trump wants votes tabulated after Election Day thrown out.

His ace in the hole is he thinks he owns the courts and they will do his bidding.

The courts should continue to disappoint him....mainly because he hasn't been able to produce any fraud, that would change the results of him losing...

but I have no problem with recounts etc.... an awful lot of citizens have been bamboozled in to believing his lies and unverified fraud, and they need to see the recounts to make them believe the truth... that Donald is just making shit up.
Along with looking into any irregularities (such as checking the legality of votes, deciding whether to count any precincts which broke the law by excluding poll watchers or pulling other illegal shit, and doing COMPLETE RECOUNTS of ANY precincts or states which used the Dominion system (which has already been caught flipping votes))!!!

If you can show us that Biden won without using fraud, I'm perfectly willing to admit that he has met your standards, proven his innocence, and I will accept him as President...

Ever hear of news sites?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.
When, Lord, will this teenage fever dream of conspiracy and ignorance end? When will the hex cast by this huckster buffoon be lifted?

You dispute that Michigan had voting machine issues ?

You not see that Georgia will do a recount ?
Yes, I do.

Because it turned out not to be the voting machine, those counts were 100% accurate....it turned out to be a program used to transfer the voting machine count, over to the county computers, which the clerk failed to update the program.

It was immediately caught in their check and balances of election management and security....the town counts did not add up and match the county count.

It truly was not a big deal, and shows their system works.

If you read something other than right wing conspiracies, you would know that....

What I read was that a glitch in a machine caused a county commissiner to lose.....then win when things were corrected.

You would know that if you knew how to read.

Ever hear of news sites?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.
When, Lord, will this teenage fever dream of conspiracy and ignorance end? When will the hex cast by this huckster buffoon be lifted?
It's not a conspiracy at this point.
The Dominion machines have been proven to change Trump votes to Biden when certain percentages were met.
Now stop being the pussy you are and search for Dominion Ballot machines.
I will no longer discuss this with you because it seems you can't pull your head out of your ass.

You dispute that Michigan had voting machine issues ?

You not see that Georgia will do a recount ?
Yes, I do.

Because it turned out not to be the voting machine, those counts were 100% accurate....it turned out to be a program used to transfer the voting machine count, over to the county computers, which the clerk failed to update the program.

It was immediately caught in their check and balances of election management and security....the town counts did not add up and match the county count.

It truly was not a big deal, and shows their system works.

If you read something other than right wing conspiracies, you would know that....

What I read was that a glitch in a machine caused a county commissiner to lose.....then win when things were corrected.

You would know that if you knew how to read.
It has happened in at least 37 counties.

but I have no problem with recounts etc.... an awful lot of citizens have been bamboozled in to believing his lies and unverified fraud, and they need to see the recounts etc. to make them believe the truth... that Donald is just making shit up.

You know, you morons might just try to understand that there is a difference between fraud and voting issues like equipment and data storage.

Try a little less to be such a self-righteous bitch.

The election is over once the last vote is counted. The courts will do what they will do but let me remind you, Bush V Gore was about a few hundred votes in one state. This is about thousands and tens of thousands of votes cast in 4 states. In court, you can not hope to turn around an election in a state without proving to the court that states laws or regulations have been violations and identifying whose vote is to be thrown out. This has to be done in each state and it has to be shown that the illegal activity would result in a change in election results in each state. And most important, it has be accomplished by Dec 8th. And don't expect that the Supreme Court will be of any help until the cases have gone through state courts and federal courts.

Trump is joisting with windmills. The chance that the courts will change the election results in multiple states is near zero. Trump should have the courage to accept defeat without trying to destroy our electoral process with false accusations.

The election is over once the last vote is counted. The courts will do what they will do but let me remind you, Bush V Gore was about a few hundred votes in one state. This is about thousands and tens of thousands of votes cast in 4 states. In court, you can not hope to turn around an election in a state without proving to the court that states laws or regulations have been violations and identifying whose vote is to be thrown out. This has to be done in each state and it has to be shown that the illegal activity would result in a change in election results in each state. And most important, it has be accomplished by Dec 8th. And don't expect that the Supreme Court will be of any help until the cases have gone through state courts and federal courts.

Trump is joisting with windmills. The chance that the courts will change the election results in multiple states is near zero. Trump should have the courage to accept defeat without trying to destroy our electoral process with false accusations.

Really don't care if it changes election results.

But Biden isn't getting a state that didn't vote for him.

This mandate bullshit is already flying around.

The GOP kept the senate, netted up in the house, and moved several state legislatures red.

It wasn't a bad night for them.

But if AZ voted for Trump, I don't give a fuck what else goes on....the history books are going to show it that way.

It's quite easy to prove that a program is manipulating results.

Really don't care if it changes election results.

But Biden isn't getting a state that didn't vote for him.

This mandate bullshit is already flying around.

The GOP kept the senate, netted up in the house, and moved several state legislatures red.

It wasn't a bad night for them.

But if AZ voted for Trump, I don't give a fuck what else goes on....the history books are going to show it that way.
Liberals always talk cloudy.
We're talking about ballots being processed incorrectly.

Along with looking into any irregularities (such as checking the legality of votes, deciding whether to count any precincts which broke the law by excluding poll watchers or pulling other illegal shit, and doing COMPLETE RECOUNTS of ANY precincts or states which used the Dominion system (which has already been caught flipping votes))!!!

If you can show us that Biden won without using fraud, I'm perfectly willing to admit that he has met your standards, proven his innocence, and I will accept him as President...
I totally 100% agree with all of that.

But I still have 90% certainty that Trump will win enough recounts to win reelection because GA is very likely to go Trump's way if the late-arriving ballots and other illegal vote counts are removed.

TopLeft map shows the current situation with six states still in play. Trump is ahead without calling those states that could go in any direction during a recount.

The upper right I think is the minimum most likely result, with Trump flipping AZ, GA and WI back to him once the late ballots are purged during the recount.

1604807401728.png

If Trump gets AZ and GA, all he needs to flip is any one of PA, MI, and WI, lower right map.

If Trump flips PA and GA, he needs any of the four remaining states to win,

This election is not yet over and the Left Stream Media is trying to gas light the country by announcing a Biden win.

Ever hear of news sites?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.
And for four years they banged on and on and on about how the Dems wouldn’t accept the results of the election (in fact weren’t the 2016 margins even thinner?)...

I totally 100% agree with all of that.

But I still have 90% certainty that Trump will win enough recounts to win reelection because GA is very likely to go Trump's way if the late-arriving ballots and other illegal vote counts are removed.

TopLeft map shows the current situation with six states still in play. Trump is ahead without calling those states that could go in any direction during a recount.

The upper right I think is the minimum most likely result, with Trump flipping AZ, GA and WI back to him once the late ballots are purged during the recount.

View attachment 412955

If Trump gets AZ and GA, all he needs to flip is any one of PA, MI, and WI, lower right map.

If Trump flips PA and GA, he needs any of the four remaining states to win,

This election is not yet over and the Left Stream Media is trying to gas light the country by announcing a Biden win.
I agree...

Who believes the media picks the President, anyway???

And don't forget the "Sharpie" incident in AZ (sure to pick up votes in the recount), the Dominion voting machines flipping votes (which has already changed the results in the county in Michigan that did a manual recount), and the blatantly illegal act of excluding poll watchers in Detroit and Philadelphia (which would make a good argument for not validating those votes).....

BB1aEayx.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back